[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

S25

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: atop.png (2MB, 1024x582px) Image search: [Google]
atop.png
2MB, 1024x582px
If men have eyes to see, let them look

To and fro the whore violently throttles

Avert your gaze for a moment,

And feast upon creation
>>
Awww, can we go watch a movie after dinner? Wind River is pretty great.
>>
are you S22's brother
>>
>>19553687
Are you from the Ashtar command?
>>
>>19553801
S22 is no more.
>>
>>19553687
Will the X Class Solar Flare hit any of the storms?
>>
>>19553812
explain nigger
>>
>>19553806
No. Don't ask me about the Ashtar command again.

>>19553818
Solar flares are the least of your problems.
>>
>>19553819
The correct term is senpai.
>>
>>19553819
S22 is no more.
>>
>>19553687
What problems are there/Or will come?
>>
>>19553838
So he just up and disappeared and now someone else has taken his place? Prove to me you aren't with (((them)))
>>
>>19553850
There's been a slight change of plans. All will resume as planned, though a new power has emerged to challenge their stranglehold.

You've been quite the thorn in their side.
>>
>>19553895
How long until it's finished?
>>
>>19553914
Twelve and Twelve and Twelve from reveal.
>>
>>19553835
Mind lending some insight on the pressing issues at hand then? Any hints onto the 23rd or 27th that isn't just "biblical prophecy will come to pass"
>>
>>19553863
I am me and that is all I know my conscious is mine and mine alone I have determined the things that are wrong and the things I seem rifht . The dreams I have determined are not me so I'm this case I must erase that part of my conscious with my own in order to make that conscious me. The actions you take are irrelevant the things you do are irrelevant. No knowledge beyond this point will change the outcome of what's next. Replacing your self with us is irrelevant, the things you say are irrelevant for they will not produce the outcome of what I have determined.
>>
>>19553933
"Thorn in their side" ?
>>
>>19553941
english
>>
>>19553939
Congratulations

Wormwood is One and One between
>>
>>19553964
so this ends with us dying to a meteor/planet crashing into s?
>>
>>19553971
That's not the way it ends.
>>
>>19553964
Any advice on where to find clean water then?
>>
So it doesn't end with a bang but a whimper...
Are we correct?
>>
>>19553985
Are you going to leave like 22 did?
>>
>>19553971
This outcome is irrelevant it does not produce the desired outcome, this storm is irrelevant it does not produce the correct outcom , the wildfire is irrelevant it does not produce the desired results necessary.
>>
what is it with humans wanting to know "the end"?
Fuck it, you'll die one day, isn't that good enough?
Why do we all need to go down together.
Enjoy the larping, I'm off to find out how to summon a succubus demon god so that I don't die a virgin reading mirrors and tarrot card.
>>
>>19554012
these typos are telling me you're damaged AI
>>
>>19554041
That is not S25. It's evident in the style of writing.

S25. I have a question for you. How can I help with the defeat of the malevolent forces at work?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.