[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

minstream bread for us scallywags lost but above the flesh!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: wise_jester.jpg (136KB, 760x753px) Image search: [Google]
wise_jester.jpg
136KB, 760x753px
hey, ho! oh, no! There they come, all along I thought they were gone!

The anonymous ones! Come they, then, to write of their soul, their spirit, and get it all out from the bowl?

'Tis a place to do so! Out comes, out goes, but inwards has got enough! Change yer clothes, and clothe yer bodes, do not come for a lot, cheap lot.

Humble, weak, they all called us freak -- but we are more! Strong in the head, strong in the mind, we are much more -- אֲנַחְנוּ, the lords!

Come, come! For we are all above our bones.
>>
File: O0K.jpg (173KB, 341x473px) Image search: [Google]
O0K.jpg
173KB, 341x473px
One path is as good as any other, when lost.
>>
I don't know if you realize who all you are talking to OP
>>
>>19553692
The intention was to make a mindstream thread.

Don't know what it is? It's just a thread in which you write whatever comes to mind, no need for it make sense.

Some call it automatic writing.

Like this thread: https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18304000/
>>
>>19553786
Happily horrible halfwit happenstance happening here, I have heard
>>
I was experimenting with verbal magic, and I want to see if that same subconscious feeling is transmittable over text.

Try to respond to this post with whatever "comes to mind" (even nonsense and gibberish), but with a specific Emotion you want to convey, through it all. Let's see if we can understand the emotion through the random text.
>>
>>19553541

A thread sewn out of place is more beautiful than the entirety of the garment.
>>
>>19554083
<3
>>
>>19554109

When someone asks whether magic is real, just link them to this post..
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.