[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright im done

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1668.png (976KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1668.png
976KB, 750x1334px
Im done with my shitty life, tell me how to make a Rei ayanami tulpa. Its either this making my life livable or i finally grow a pair and OD to death
>>
Or you could grow a pair, fix your problems, and lead a better life. Just kidding.
>>
Here I camp, and here I wait.
>>
>>19553513
>tell me how to make a Rei ayanami tulpa.
You just do.
>>
>>19553555
Bub how?ive tried
>>
Please i beg for your help, and dont post any "just make your life better" BS i have felt this way for 2 years now nothing has gotten better.
>>
>>19553516
Says the guy crying in the other thread about how he'd rather die than get over his true first love.

That's the thing about tripfagging, you can't hide like the rest of us.
>>
>>19553588
Assuming you have the divine spark in you, it shouldn't be a difficult task. Imagine seeing her. Imagine talking to her.
>>
>>19553618
Oh shite m8! U rite!
>>
>grow a pair
>attempt to kill yourself in one of the most pussy ways ever

Choose one and only one.
>>
It's really easy to make a tulpa. You build how you want your tulpa to act and look in your mind. Visualize it the best you can. Pick a name. Start talking to her. Tell her how you want her to look. It helps if you have a picture. Some tulpas will ignore you and pick their own look. This is something that has been very common for me. Be as detailed as you can, from hair color, long or short hair, color of eyes, height, body type, etc. Now, pick her personality. "I want you to be kind, loving, compassionate, affectionate, funny, outgoing. Be as detailed as you can." Restate how you want her to act and look everyday and talk to her everyday.

My tulpa's name is Ella. Everyday, I say, "Ella, how are you doing today? I am doing good. I wish I could hear you. I hope to meet you one day. You are special to me." I want Ella to be my baby. I might say, "You're going to be the most beautiful baby. I love you." I tell her about what I ate today. I tell her about the news. I tell her about my thoughts and feelings. Talk to her nonstop. Use your mind voice. Always use your mind voice. That is how they communicate.
>>
>>19553608
The fact that you're here talking about it shows that you indeed want help. That's a good sign. People who commit suicide usually tell no one before they do it.

Nobody can advice you, bro. You'll figure it out. You'll get councelling or some shit, or confide in a family member, you'll do something. Either way, you're fighting against the depression. That's a good sign.
>>
>>19553638
If you have contact with an entity, Archangel Michael, for example, you can ask him to help build your tulpa and it will speed things up.
>>
>>19553620
>>19553638
OP here, thanks for the adivce
>>
Visit tulpa.info for more help.
>>
>>19553650
How do i contact an entity like that. It sounds a lot more interesting talking to an archangel than some waifu
>>
What's a tulpa
>>
>>19553662
You can pray to them and hope they answer. They will hear you, it's up to them to respond or ignore you.

Or, you can find their sigil on Google and summon them. Don't tell anyone, but it helps if you smoke a joint.
>>
>>19553667
Way ahead of you on the joint part. I think ill do this first instead of a tulpa
>>
>>19553676
Well that's good, because tulpas can be very troublesome. Also, be careful if you're dealing with demons. Sometimes, they can find you without your consent and harass you nonstop. They are very manipulative. I don't suggest summoning any kind of demon.
>>
>>19553697
I thought archangels where different from demons? Can you explainnhow they work?
>>
>>19553744
They are different, but both have telepathic powers and are able to communicate with certain humans. Demons are said to be fallen angels. Angels who broke the law in heaven and got kicked out. They are very manipulative and only care to help themselves. Never deal with a demon.
>>
>>19553778
What about archangels?
>>
File: hologram wife.jpg (73KB, 650x387px) Image search: [Google]
hologram wife.jpg
73KB, 650x387px
just get a holographic anime waifu
>>
>>19553795
There are different interpretations of angels. They are messengers of God. There are 9 ranks. Seraphim, cherubim, thrones, dominions, virtues, powers, principalities, archangels, angels. Seraphim are the highest.
>>
>>19553829
Thanks for all the information
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.