[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Met a strange person today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 32452324223.png (2MB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
32452324223.png
2MB, 1067x800px
>Be me , student
>After a long day and picking up some meds for my mom i finally head home on my bycicle
>Had to wait for traffic to pass when suddenly and strange looking fellow walked over to me
>Never seen him before and suddenly came out of nowhere
>He says some gibberish and i ask "Can i help you?"
>Talks some more gibberish and then says "Where does is the world even going anymore?"
>This strange man who i thought was retarded or something asked me a question like that
>"There will always be a solution" i responded
>He responds with more gibberish and walks away waving me goodbye

This totally freaked me out. What kind of person is this? Can it be a demon?
>>
It's a fucking homeless man, dummy.
>>
Can you transcribe some of the gibberish?
>>
>>19553131
Doubt it.

He wore kinda normal clothes and looked like he took care of himself.

>>19553136
It was in Dutch since i live in the Netherlands and the gibberish just didn't make any sense. When i said "How can i help you" i did it in a polite manner with a different "you" which is kinda like saying sir in English. He then responded "You can just say you to me" which is how you greet people casually. His gibberish didn't make any sense and it also didn't sounds like a different language or dialect at all.
>>
>>19553131
Literally this...
This is now a weird homeless man interactions thread.
>Be me
>Also biking home
>Waiting for stoplight to turn green
>See cracked-out looking homeless dude shambling towards me
>Aw fuck turn green before this guy stabs me
>He walks over starts rambling some random ass shit "God's that way!" gesturing to the direction I'm waiting to go.
>Huh?
>Looks at me bug-eyed "DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?"
>Uh, yeah.
>His eyes widen even more but his expression relaxes "Ohhhhh okay, okay, okay. People been givin me trouble all day!"
>About God?
>"Naaaahhh about Donald Trump!"
>I don't really want to talk about that guy...
>"Awww yeah bless you God bless you"
>Light finally fucking turns green
This totally freaked me out. What kind of person is this? Can it be a demon?
>>
>>19553155
I'm sorry, I don't know anything about your language.
What kind of connotation did "You can just say you to me" have?
Is it polite like it is in english, or something else?
>>
>>19553164
We use differen't kinds you's. We got 1 you we use casually to talk to your peers or people below you in the social hierarcy and we use another you to talk to me people who demand respect like elders or our superiors.

I used the respectful you since he was older than me , but he wanted me to use the casual you. It's a common phrase in the Netherlands to let other people know that they can talk casually with them.
>>
>>19553180
Oh, I see.
Interesting.
>>
>>19553159
>finish 8 hour shift washing dishes
>walking to the bus
>scruffy bald guy matches my pace
>"Do you think you'd beat me in a race"
>wat
>I mumble something about not being beaten easily
>"Race me"
>After a pause I agree
>"I don't want to"
>he angrily walks off

Sometimes I think about this interaction
>>
>>19553185
What if it's the same homeless person appearing to all of us? Like Odin or something.
>>
>>19553197
>>19553185
>>19553159
>>19553131
It's actually interresting.

Homeless people are obviously not retarded in most cases but they still talk alot of gibberish. Could there actually be something behind it?
>>
>>19553208
Drug use, mental degradation through stress and lack of sleep.
Or homeless people are used as parts of covert psychic experiments/are actually tapped into the hidden truths of the world.

Ocarina's Razerino
>>
>>19553197
Lol the omnipresent homeless

Maybe when you become homeless your conscious mind joins the homeless hivemind and often the wrong words come out of the wrong body so it usually seems like gibberish

>>19553252
Definitely one of those
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.