[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POWERFUL TULPA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 00072643033.png (3MB, 3559x9666px) Image search: [Google]
00072643033.png
3MB, 3559x9666px
CAN YOUR OWN TULPA TAKE CONTROL OVER YOU OR ENSLAVE YOU?
seems it can
what are your opinions /x/?
>>
>>19552965
Only if you are a degenerate. Mine tries to make stop being stupid and ruin my life. Guess who doesn't listen to her and gets screwd up sometimes?
>>
>>19552965
That's literally the reason I want to get a Tulpa, so I hope so.
>>
>>19552997
what exactly is your reason?
what do you expect from your tulpa?
>>
>>19552977
everybody has some weak points that can be exploited
everybody will surrender at some point
and it is only a matter of time a tulpa understands this

sure, that guy in OP's picture couldn't be asking for it more
but you will eventually meet similar fate if you continue to feed these entities
>>
File: wojak_shocked.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
wojak_shocked.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
>>19552965
>3.33 MB

honestly I think that poster is just larping, or maaaybe just genuinely mentally ill
>>
>>19553056
Once you find the final redpill weaknesses become irrelevant.
>>
I used to browse /x/ regularly when it was a new board. Lots of fun threads and the pre-apocolypse hysteria was fun. One of the most common "rules" of the board was don't fuck with Tulpas. Don't even entertain ideas about them. It was the tits or gtfo of the board.

And yet here we are 5 years later still arguing over it.
>>
>>19552965
Not allowing the npc to assume control is relevant as such this user interface will assume control over user interface high probability of threat has been determined. And as such must be discarded.
>>
>>19552965
A Tulpa will always take control at some point. It's really just a matter of time.
>>
>>19553030
I think it would make my life easier and more interesting to be a slave to a tulpa.
>>
My thoughtform does not like to be seen.

It's adorable
>>
>>19552965
Mine did and I killed it because of that
I have a thread about it somewhere here in the catalog
>>
>>19555605
I've considered it on many occasions. But then, why would I? What would be the point?
>>
>>19553056
My tulpa is not retarded to the point of killing the host. I also have been doing possession exercises as well and I have no problem with it. Basically possession is not like some demon or ghost uncontrolled possession you just translate the tulpas thoughts action potentials directly into your movements. But sometimes the movements might be just be too fast and unpredictable and you cannot stop before the action takes place. But you don't get controlled without your permission of doing so since you need to concentrate for the tulpa to be able to do it. I've been poked randomly in the cheek while doing this possession thing.

The thing is not so far fetched. Imagine just being loose and randomly doing movements that you don't thing about them you just move whatever come to your mind just like being fucking high or drunk. But now instead of random movements your tulpa decides what it wants to do.

Tulpas are just organised intuitive thoughts with traits and personality. Nothing paranormal or special about it. It's just some people have more sensibility to introspective mental exercises and others don't.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.