[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>4chan is the false prophet of Revelation. Discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: The_Beast_and_the_False_Prophet.jpg (200KB, 951x670px) Image search: [Google]
The_Beast_and_the_False_Prophet.jpg
200KB, 951x670px
>4chan is the false prophet of Revelation.

Discuss
>>
Everyone expects things like the false prophet and the Antichrist to be a single person or thing, but it's really more like the world in general.
>>
>>19552782
>>Jesus: "You won't know the time nor the hour of my return"
>>protestants: "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!"
You allways force a smile on my face.
>>
File: 1504636415584.jpg (38KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1504636415584.jpg
38KB, 413x395px
>>19552782
Please let's be serious clearly it's the internet as a whole.
>>
>>19552782
Possibly? These are mysteries that will only truly be known in hindsight or as they happen. False prophet could be anything from a "universalist Christian" leader to a Human/Angel Hybrid much like the Nephilim in Noah's day. The False Prophet is Lucifer's corruption of the Holy Spirit, so it makes sense that his "Holy Spirit" is endwelled in the Antichrist and his followers as something that makes them irredeemable to God (A.K.A. no longer images of God, no longer human). This is all speculation, though, but it'll be fairly obvious once the system starts rolling out. I doubt 4chan is the false prophet or the system used by Lucifer.

>>19552833
Jesus learned of the end times when he went to be seated at the right hand of the father, then gave that information to an angel to show John, who then showed us.We should always be watching, though, for his ways are higher than our ways and his thoughts higher than our thoughts, who knows for sure when it'll happen.
>>
>>19552882
>for his ways are higher than our ways and his thoughts higher than our thoughts,
You answered yourself.
All secrets will be revealed at the end times. I'll wager however 4chan hasn't got anything prophetic, since little of What it prophetizes comes to pass.
>>
>>19552894
It's a good outreach, and God led me here. Maybe speculating about prophecy is fruitless in letting us predict the future, but it sure gets me delving into the Word and learning about the connections and the historicity and the themes of what was, and how that ties into what is to come. God's Moedim, the Jewish wedding ceremony, and all the connections in Revelation to the rest of the Bible aren't something most pastors actively engage it, but it's one exciting way to get to know God. Regardless, I pray for you and yours, that whatever may come in the future, God and his Spirit guide you through it.
>>
>>19552918
>but it sure gets me delving into the Word and learning about the connections and the historicity and the themes of what was, and how that ties into what is to come.
This is good and a correct way to approach the Word, sorry for my earlier sarcasm, We get all kinds here.

>>I pray for you and yours, that whatever may come in the future, God and his Spirit guide you through it.
Likewise I shall pray that the Lord may guide you in all things.
>>
>>19552833
What about the month, smart pants?
>>
>>19552955
kek
>>
>>19552962
Thankyou, friend.
>>
>>19552782
No, Pepe isn't a demon. I'm sorry government, your psy-op was stupid and no one cares.
>>
>>19553039
Im not gov, faggot.
>>
>>19553039
Of course Pepe's not a demon. I'm Pepe.
>>
>>19552782
the one they called "jesus" is REVEALED in that book as being the anti christ
though he told you himself in many ways

christ means hero
he hasn't hero'd shit in 2k years
he did it maliciously

go ahead, leap upon your altars and cry to your god. is he asleep? is he on a journey? now come NEAR to ME and see the lightning, hear the thundarr.
>>
>>19553097
Joos get out, desu.
>>
>>19553097
>What is the doctrine of the suffering servant and conquering king: The Post

Tell me again how the man who fulfilled all the Torah, always put others and the Father ahead of himself, and died an undeserved death the antithesis of the Torah and a replacement for Christ?
>>
>>19553097
I don't remember hearing the time of dates on that perdicti . Please gib source clearly I'm misinformed.
>>
File: ghdjbfsvdvb.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
ghdjbfsvdvb.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>19553084
No, I'm the Pepe.
>>
File: the-plague-of-frogs.jpg (56KB, 449x544px) Image search: [Google]
the-plague-of-frogs.jpg
56KB, 449x544px
>>19552782
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-07-09-58-36.png (494KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-07-09-58-36.png
494KB, 1440x2560px
>>19552833
Read the entire chapter, it says to watch for the signs. Until they pass it won't come but we know the arrival is coming.
Keep watch Jesus says.
>>
File: Imdapepe.jpg (70KB, 800x422px) Image search: [Google]
Imdapepe.jpg
70KB, 800x422px
>>19553574
>>
>>19555833
I love this. Just too many damn frogs.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.