[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UFO / ET

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 14

File: curiouser and curiouser.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
curiouser and curiouser.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
I was very skeptical of the subject when I was younger and have had a sort of unspoken but almost instinctive fear of the subject for as long as I can remember. The governments of the world know the psychological warfare value of the E.T. and UFO phenomenon and I have no doubt now that there is a program in most developed first world countries working on these craft since my friend snapped this photo on his phone trying to capture the sunset. I have been obsessed with the subject from the moment I saw this. It wasn't on his phone when he was lining up the shot and I want to think it's a lens flare but I can't get over the feeling I've seen this structure of craft before in UFO documentaries or somewhere else. I just in general want to be red-pilled on the subject. I have looked into Bob Lazar, Steven Greer e.t.c. but I can't get out of the thought loop that these guys are either government disinformation puppets or money grabbers, maybe even both. Anyone with some thought provoking subject material would be extremely appreciated.
>>
>>19552698
Where is the UFO?
>>
File: download.jpg (74KB, 637x358px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
74KB, 637x358px
>>19552698
You can see from the exif data of the image that it hasn't been edited or augmented in any way. I have worked in graphic design since I was about 15 years old and considered this as soon as I saw it. Truth be told I watched him line up the shot and thought when he double took as we transferred it to his PC that he was fucking with me heavily. I have carried this round with me on a USB for a while now and forgot about it but an itch upon re examining it has led me to ask more questions on the issue and I don't visit any imageboards or forums about the subject so I didn't know where else to ask about it.
>>
File: 201603100642.jpg (15KB, 320x256px) Image search: [Google]
201603100642.jpg
15KB, 320x256px
>>19552707
look at the middle of the photo, go halfway to the top, go halfway to the right.
>>
File: 24972073_BG1.jpg (40KB, 1500x786px) Image search: [Google]
24972073_BG1.jpg
40KB, 1500x786px
shameless self bump
>>
>>19552758
secondary shameless self bump
>>
>>19552724

4chan strips exif data you turdmonger
>>
>>19552698
That's a reflection from the sun. Try it yourself.
>>
>>19552821
havent used exif viewer since 4chan didn't strip exif data, just to clarify. I checked the exif data before I uploaded this. I'll screenshot it.
>>
File: QrhzCO8.jpg (802KB, 2742x4082px) Image search: [Google]
QrhzCO8.jpg
802KB, 2742x4082px
>>19552698
<-- After far too many hours researching this stuff, this is most likely an actual photo of one type of ayylmaos. I believe that Nordics/Pleiadians may exist, and that a third type may exist that have legs, a head, but no torso.
>>
>>19552835
thats what I thought at one point it just has a strange colouration and the structure of the lights looks like some things that have popped up in UFO documentaries, regardless I'm still interested in the subject.

>>19552821
Still can't get over turdmonger. That's great I'm totally going to use that. Heres the first half of the exif data.
>>
File: Orbs with dots.jpg (571KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
Orbs with dots.jpg
571KB, 1200x628px
Sun reflection.
>>
>>19552855
This kind of stuff I dont understand. I haven't looked into it enough. I've read into greys but mostly greys if you could give me a rundown of those types and the material I could look at I would greatly appreciate it.

>>19552858
Thank you for that I'm going to provide the friend who took the photo with this information.
>>
>>19552865
*read into types but mostly greys
>>
>>
>>19552865
>>19552858
His response was "Gee thanks for ruining my dreams"
>>
File: 20170630-124544-atouj.jpg (125KB, 1600x901px) Image search: [Google]
20170630-124544-atouj.jpg
125KB, 1600x901px
I still can't understand how someone could come to the conclusion that this is a UFO when the sun is in the picture.
There's at least 2 reports a day with this kind of photo sent in to MUFON and the title always follows the same format. "Durr was daking pic of sun wiht iPhone did not see UFO onli on picbure afterwerds dhuuuurmm" fucking retards. And they are always sent in by Americans.
>>
>>19552698
I was kind of skeptical too until las weekend. I saw at least 30 black objects very high up in the sky.

They either were very very far away, and/or were small
>>
File: 172 night flight.jpg (41KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
172 night flight.jpg
41KB, 960x720px
I'm still not really sure about UFOs but I know for 100% certain that I saw something when I was flying by myself in a Cessna late at night.

Was working on getting my commercial pilots license at the time so I had to build flight hours. Easy way to do that was to rent Cessnas from my local flight school and fly around the state to visit friends. One night I was coming back from a friends place in Gainesville Florida and it was a super bright clear night. Moon was out and I was cruising at 9,000 ft. When you're flying at night it's incredibly easy to spot planes because of their rotating beacon and nav lights on each wing tip. It's a pretty common occurrence to spot traffic and get vectored around them even at 2 in the morning.

Anyways, maybe about 8-10 miles directly ahead of me I spotted another aircraft with what looked to be its landing light on approaching me directly head on at the same altitude. After a minute or so of flying head on with the aircraft (aircraft was about 2-3 miles distant now) I radioed Miami Center to see if they wanted to vector me around the oncoming traffic. The second I keyed the mic and called in my tail number the landing light on the approaching aircraft quadrupled the intensity of its light. My entire cabin lit up and I got pretty much blinded. For a second I completely panicked because I thought I misjudged the distance and I was about to die in a head on air to air collision. I felt for the heading knob and gave it a good twist and changed my course by about 45 degrees. The oncoming light changed course with me and continued to shine into my cabin but dialed back its intensity by quite a bit. Then all of a sudden the light completely cuts out. The instant that happens Miami Center calls me back. At the time I still couldn't see very well but I told ATC I had changed course to avoid traffic same altitude less than a mile distant. They said they had nothing on radar. Rest of the flight was uneventful but I was super freaked out.
>>
File: 172 night.jpg (51KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
172 night.jpg
51KB, 960x720px
>>19555308
The whole thing lasted maybe 10 seconds. I didn't tell anybody about it except for my best friend because I figured people would think I'm lying or crazy. Honestly it could have been another aircraft and maybe I really did narrowly avoid a mid-air but there's a couple things that didn't add up to me. Like for instance how the light worked in conjunction with the radio and how ATC had nothing on their scope.
>>
File: key west.jpg (53KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
key west.jpg
53KB, 960x720px
>>19555314
After it happened part of me kept thinking I just dreamt it or I was seeing things but for easily 45 minutes afterwards my night vision was completely fucked. The brightness of the light was comparable to staring directly at a camera flash except it the light lasted for more than an instant. Lost my vision almost entirely for about 3 minutes. It made me really nervous because I still couldnt really see outside the plane when I was approaching to land. Fucked with my depth perception pretty badly and the landing was rough.

Never got a good look at the craft itself. Honestly just looked like a flying light.
>>
>>19555308
>>19555314
>>19555332
This is a good UFO story, very realistic and haunting, most stuff I see on /x/ is total BS but this is actually believable.
>>
>>19552707
Will somebody red circle of death the UFO for this chode? Thanks.
>>
>>19552883
All them pdaf signals.
Turd.
See this >>19552858
>>
>>19553898
Why they gotta be black?
>>
File: 172 twilight .jpg (49KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
172 twilight .jpg
49KB, 960x720px
>>19555345
I honestly don't know what I really saw. Could have been a plane that was much closer than I thought because of my drowsiness. Bright landing lights aimed into a cabin and night time are a bad combination for night vision. Even something as simple as a bright phone screen can mess up your vision for a while. Could definitely have a logical explanation but the feeling I got after it happened was something else entirely though. I've had a couple close calls with mid airs before and never was I continually frightened after the fact. Too much about the incident was just weird.
>>
>>19555368
do they?
I think most of the times you see lights and stuff

Idk, maybe because in this case they were very far away? I could barely see them..
>>
>>19555357
I know, I was posting them as examples of sun reflections.
>>
>>19555376
Did you get your license?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.