[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scariest things you ever saw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 25

File: IMG_1950.jpg (34KB, 352x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1950.jpg
34KB, 352x358px
Scariest things you ever saw
>>
>>19552656
Wasn't scary at the time, but, I saw a (roughly) 10 year old girl run down my hallway and into my bathroom, shutting the door behind her. I ran to the bathroom, opened the door and there was nobody there.

I searched the house looking for 'her' to no avail. I was more confused at the time but the more time passes the more it scares me.
>>
>>19552656
IT WAS THE WORST ACCIDENT I EVER SEEN!
Tell em Large Marge sent ya!
>>
File: 1504601383453.jpg (15KB, 604x438px) Image search: [Google]
1504601383453.jpg
15KB, 604x438px
dis
pic related
>>
One of the countless horrors that assail me at night, no doubt

It's been going on for so long that it's starting to grow stale though
>>
>>19552718
what horrors?
>>
>>19552730
Waking nightmare stuff

Trippy lsd bullshit demons trying to touch me or rape me while I'm asleep but awake

I have narcolepsia
>>
File: pyramidkek2.png (996KB, 1110x851px) Image search: [Google]
pyramidkek2.png
996KB, 1110x851px
>>19552656
>Scariest things you ever saw

Face of God. But is was also the most comforting for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m53HSux40Ck
>>
>>19552656
I once saw myself being abducted by aliens in my sleep. I felt like I disappeared literally in ever sense of the word. It'm not sure if it was a dream or not. I have plenty of stories regarding the paranormal but this is one of my only ones regarding alien abduction.
>>
>>19552656

Goatman, saw me a goat man. Didn't like it.
>>
>>19552656
I watched my mother die
>>
>>19552656
Trump inauguration
>>
>>19552783
i think trump is a great president
>>
>>19552656
Saw a friend getting beat by a lady so I laughed at him.
Then I saw the knife
>>
I looked at my asshole in the mirror and it blew my mind
>>
>>19552696
Fuck off fucking normie
>>
A fucking car bomb go off in front of me.
>>
>>19552783
If /pol/ should fuck off off from /x/, then so should /leftypol/.
Please see yourself to the door.
>>
>>19552805
sonyou ran away anon?
>>
File: téléchargement.png (2KB, 40x40px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement.png
2KB, 40x40px
>>19552830
>>
>>19552783
I knew I'd see something like this ITT. Almost every thread has a post like this now lel you fags are like bots
>>
>>19552973
Don't underestimate the Clinton butthurt going on in the world right now.

Even months later they're still seething.
>>
I saw a cyclist fall off his bike and land under a bus, which then ran over his head.
>>
>>19552656
Telling you would put you in danger. It's an info hazard. Merely knowing about it would leave you vulnerable. I won't risk your, or anyones life.

Some folks on here know what I'm talking about. If you don't.... count yourself lucky.
>>
File: 6330_95976757869_918453_n.jpg (34KB, 375x387px) Image search: [Google]
6330_95976757869_918453_n.jpg
34KB, 375x387px
>>19552656
>>
>>19552656
i have seen a shade up close 1 time. it touched my face while it thought i was sleeping. kinda one of those im just going to stay really still sort of things

not exceptionally spooky but its just black no interaction with light and thats unnatural
>>
File: 56488.png (228KB, 349x315px) Image search: [Google]
56488.png
228KB, 349x315px
>>19553228
>>
2017 is the scariest thing i've ever experienced sadly
>>
>>19553251

pussy millenial
>>
>>19553276
It's scary for this very reason in fact. The amount of pussy millennials these days is kinda frightening
>>
>>19552656
For whatever reason, I was staring at a lit lightbulb for 30 seconds-ish. I left the room and the weird blotch of color you see afterwards looked like a disembodied head. Scared the ever-loving shit outta me.
>>
I saw my Lieutenant die in Iraq. He died in front of me. I tried to save him, but I couldn't. I feel like a failure. Maybe if I were better trained, I could have saved him.
>>
>>19553342
That's what you get for joining the military stupid nigger lel
>>
>>19553355
I loved the military. It made me stronger, gave me confidence, and opened up many doors for me. I have no regrets about joining the military.
>>
>>19553373
Oh

Well that's what he gets for joining the military lel
>>
>>19552783
*autistic screeching*
>>
File: 1487214865882.jpg (43KB, 445x503px) Image search: [Google]
1487214865882.jpg
43KB, 445x503px
>>19552656
>laying in bed
>suddenly a blue light starts strobing above my small ass TV
>disappears
>lay there in shock
>never see that light again
>mfw
>>
>>19552680
from what i've learned, probably a ghost. when i was younger than that i used to talk to an old man who sat next to me on my bed at night, only recently did my mum tell me that i used to speak with ghosts, one of which being an old man who sat next to me on my bed at night.

I can recall him so specifically, too. I always thought he was family. Point being, children can see ghosts more often, and some of them look real as people do.

i think that's what the imaginary friend phenomenon actually stems from. Perhaps there are people who had one and never knew other people couldnt see him or her, lol, i thought mine was family for about 26 years of life, lol.

they can look so real you would think they're family man. but that wasn't scary. I am not sure what the most scary thing i saw was, i'm always scared of knives tho.

been threatened with em a couple of times, nothing too serious thank god.

I mean, i've seen ufos and a lot of /x/ stuff but none of it scary. maybe the aliens will look scary, i think they sound scary, or it was an owl having a bad day. perhaps seeing my cat die, yeah. his kidney failed and he died on my lap. that was the day part of me permanently died off so. it's so pointless, that's how i felt.

i mean he's dying on my lap and i can't do anything to save him, and it took so long, i tried making him comfortable, but looking back i was just waiting for him to die, i didn't know what to do... i hate myself for life, i even laughed when he died, like a monster. he was my best friend ever and i thought i was going to spend my life with him. it's so tragic how things in life can change. i wish i was with him more often, and kinder. i kicked him once and really hard too, to this day i feel like i deserve a bullet to the skull. i think that was the scariest i've ever seen
>>
>>19554428
sorry about that.
>>19553355
i hold the military in low regards but even i find that particularly senseless and disrespectful what you said.

>>19552766
fuck, that's some scary shit
>>19552753
I fell asleep while watching lockup and thought the prisoners had drugged me with roofies cause i couldnt move my body, total sleep paralysis. tried to fight it too, stood up and fell and could see them smirking and i was afraid of getting raped and somehow managed to wake myself up before thinking i had experienced something weird while i was asleep lol.

so, there's that to take from it. I know UFOs are 100% real and i'm willing to bet aliens are, too, so i don't know, could be one thing could be the other
>>
>>19554428
Holy fuck.

I used to talk to an old woman that used to lay on my Mothers bed. When I was around 5 I went downstairs and asked Mum "Who's the old lady laying on your bed?". Mum checked, nobody there, so I gave a description. Old lady, Ginger Hair, she had a walking stick next to the bed. I even had a name for her, "Jenny". I thought it was my Granma, but I'd noticed that I'd never actually seen her come in through the front door, or seen her talk to anyone else in the house, so that's probably why I asked Mum who she was.

Anyway, a few weeks later Mum was talking to a neighbour, when the neighbour mentioned that a few months prior to us moving in her Mother had lived in our house. She'd gotten ill, had gone into hospital, and died.

Her Mother had Ginger hair and used a walking stick. Her Mothers name was 'Ginny'.

I never saw her again after the day when I asked Mum who she was.

My first ever post on 4chan 4 years ago was this^ story. It's in the archive somewhere. I have a link somewhere.

Your story sounds eerily like mine. Thanks for spooping me.
>>
The time a few friends and I saw a ufo followed by white owls stalking us right after was spooky. Still convinced they weren't owls but some sort of advanced drone or hologram
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 476x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 476x360px
>>19552694
You CAN NOT evoke that memory without a pic, asshole.
>>
>>19552792
There are other morons just like you.
>>
File: Picture_82.jpg (130KB, 780x663px) Image search: [Google]
Picture_82.jpg
130KB, 780x663px
A pair of glowing eyes, at my church the old one,
burnt down, a priest died, also cougar sightings near river that runs through town
>>
>>19554428
>26 years of life
You were always a little slow, weren't you?
>>
>>19554598
SEETHE
>>
I was asleep in class in middle school which I pretty much did for every class. I remember the bell ringing and it waking me up so I try to get up but can't move at all. I start to panic and struggle and finally I am able to get up and grab my book bag and start to walk out of class. But everything seems wrong. I can see people walking around to leave class but everything was in black and white and also the sounds were muffled and underwater sounding along with many more voices than should have been around sounded like thousands. As I am about to walk out the door I turn around and see myself...still asleep at my desk while everyone else had gone. As soon as I realize that I'm over here and my body is over there I feel a sudden pull/collapsing sensation and I am back sitting with my head down at my desk and I quickly get up and leave feeling confused. that feeling of dread when I saw myself sitting there was very powerful and has stuck with me.
>>
>>19554563
yw, just yesterday i was making a point of never having seen the man leave or enter any door, the things he said struck me at the time as otherwordly knowledge, i vaguely remember him saying that i wouldn't understand what he was saying yet, as i was just a young boy. It was something along the lines of to value or cherish life, like to hold on to it, and some profound stuff that i just couldn't understand at the time. Maybe one day i'll remember, thankyou for your story, it is something profound to know that these entities are in fact real people, you provide some insight into things that are still a mystery in our concept of reality and for that i would like to thank you, so, thankyou :)

>>19554619
sure whatever what's the scariest you've ever seen then? :/
>>
>>19554844
I wish I could remember what Ginny and I talked about but I have no memory of our conversations. I remember she was kind though, I liked her. I was never scared of her at all. She was just some kindly old lady that used to chillout on my Mothers bed.

No thank you. Your story is probably the one thing I've read on here which is similar to my own, and I've been here 4 years.

Later bro ;)
>>
>>19552741
How much time do you spend per day shitposting on /x/? Don't you have a job and, you know, contribute to society?
>>
File: 1439438116957.jpg (37KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1439438116957.jpg
37KB, 300x300px
>>19552656
Blair Witch Project was pretty scary. Actually Soma was scary. Yeah Soma. Prooooobablyyyyyy...yeah the guy in the server room where you have to turn the power back on or whatever. Closer to the end.
>>
>>19552841
No I ran to him but he had got it in the lung several times and died
>>
Watched someone get electrocuted to death right in front of me. Words cannot describe the terror. I will never forget the smell.
>>
File: halo300x365,0.jpg (27KB, 300x365px) Image search: [Google]
halo300x365,0.jpg
27KB, 300x365px
>>19552656
I once saw a man who claimed to be my uncle do a thing with a water hose that still haunts me to this day.
>>
>>19555448
I understood this reference
>>
File: mandracore.png (3MB, 1136x1584px) Image search: [Google]
mandracore.png
3MB, 1136x1584px
>>19552656
Yes, I call them mandracores. I had my story all typed up but the window bugged out so I'll just leave you with a physical description and some conjecture myself and others have reached over the various threads. Some of you may remember the story but I digress.

Mandracore
>Mantacore with mandrill like facial coloration
>Face is still human-like but bestial, primitive at the same time
>Eyes blacker than shadow
>Lion body, with a small scraggly mane. About the size of small mt lion or large bobcat
>Two rows of stiletto-like teeth
>Corporeal as it was able to trigger a motion activated light and was still near fully illuminated when we saw it
>It's mere presence (at least within 20ft) is enough to trigger 'fight or flight' response
>Possible use of infrasound against its victims. Its "silent roar" was able to knock my brother and I out cold
>>
Had my first sleep paralysis experience this morning while it was still dark outside. I woke up seeing two very thin and black legs standing on my bed like right infront of me. I obiviously couldnt move and kind of panicked. It made somekind of pissed off growl in response when "it" noticed that I spotted it and jumped over me, dissapearing. I've been browsing this board for a couple of years now and instantly thought of those sleep paralysis stories. I would have never guessed that it would feel so real though. Atleast thinking about that saved me from losing my shit and thinking that thing was actually real. So thanks /x/
>>
File: robert constable.png (228KB, 470x265px) Image search: [Google]
robert constable.png
228KB, 470x265px
>>19555448
heh
>>
>be 18
>walking home at night from gfs house
>her neighborhood is on the other side of a major cross street
>cross road and enter my neighborhood
>happen to look and see what looks like a weird-shaped plant in someone's side yard
>it looks like a mini willow tree that was cut in the shape of a crouching man
>stop to stare at it for a moment
>thinking how weird my neighbor's plant looks in the dark
>it fucking turns its head and stares at me
>paralyzed with fear for what felt like forever but was probably only like a minute
>it just keeps staring at me with yellow eyes
>like almost glowing yellow eyes
>i'm stuck in a staring contest with a fucking bush man
>luckily my house is only like 50 ft away
>finally manage to break the stare and book it to my front door
>don't bother looking back to see if it followed
>walk by that house the next day when it's light out
>can confirm there wasn't any bush in the spot where the thing was crouching

I never saw it again but that's really the experience that made me start taking paranormal stuff seriously. It took me a while to find any real-world cryptids that fit the description, but the peremalfait is the one that most closely resembles what I saw. Only thing is that peremalfait is supposed to be from Florida and I live in California, on the opposite side of the country, so I don't think it was exactly the same creature, but it was definitely something similar.

Pic related: Red dot was my house, blue dot was gfs house, green dot is where I saw the thing, map marker is a nearby wetland nature preserve that I suspect the thing came from.
>>
>>19552656
i saw a pattern of a bird on fabric turn 3d, come to life and fly out the window.

needless to say, i ended up in a doctors office explaining myself
>>
File: Autistic_screech.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Autistic_screech.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>19552783
>>19553390
>>
File: Hommes.jpg (27KB, 592x497px) Image search: [Google]
Hommes.jpg
27KB, 592x497px
>>19552656
Probably sleep paralysis.
>I was at college orientation
>Woke up at like 6:30am or so
>room was somewhat lit from sun through window, lights off though
>Other guy sleeping in his bed on other side of room
>I know I'm awake but can't move
>on my back, looking forward to foot of bed
>I see a dark figure staring at me
>freakthefuckout.jpg
>instantly revert to state of when I was a child and had nightmares
>feeling absolutely helpless as this evil, dark witch thing stares me down
>start screaming for mom in my head
>body not moving but screaming in my thoughts trying to make it real
>eventually I am able to move body, end up weakly muttering "mom"
>immediately not spooked anymore, realize what happened, realize foot of bed was my jacket hanging and was bloblike from glasses not on
>roomate woke up maybe or possibly was already awake, heard a chuckle or something
>lie still and pretend to still be asleep
>mfw
>>
>>19552656
I saw 40-50 white lights hovering in the distance just above the tree line at my cabin late fall of 2014.

I was properly spooked af for a week after that. It was especially spooky since there's no electricity there and the only road out was in the direction of the lights.
>>
File: IQx2WDw.jpg (289KB, 1524x1194px) Image search: [Google]
IQx2WDw.jpg
289KB, 1524x1194px
>>19552973
>>
>>19556052
or that was just a stalker at night. Like a dumb cunt masturbating in someone's yard
>>
>>19552656
spookiest thing happening to me, i was awake for the entire night before and i was falling asleep during the day. i was pretty out of it, and i heard this girl i know walking towards me. i open my eyes to see her walking towards me, nothing strange about that right. well i saw a spooky blue face jump at me.
proper spooked.
>>
When I was 8 I woke up every night around 2 am. Half sleeping I checked the front yard through my window then the back yard through my parents bedroom window. That night I noticed a light fluorescent green-white thing about 3 m above our house. A half of disk shaped object sticked over our roof. About 5m in diameter maybe a bit smaller. I was immediately woke, and I felt fear like never before and never after that. I slowly moved absolutely silent in my parents bed where they were sleeping. I didn't move, eyes open, carefully listening. Nothing happened. It was gone when I checked again at dawn.
>>
File: berndnaut-cloud-room.jpg (187KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
berndnaut-cloud-room.jpg
187KB, 640x400px
>>19552656
Wasn't really scary, but it was pretty bizarre

>Get brother to pick me up from friend's house one night
>Drive up spoopy bank
>It's pretty steep, but relatively straight so you can see all the way to the top
>About halfway up I notice this white cloud thing about 10 feet above the road
>Totally calm night, no breeze or nothing
>Could be smoke because there's woods on one side that a lot of kids hang around in
>It's too white to be smoke though and it's not moving at all
>We drive under it
>Brother doesn't notice it
>Once we pass he slams the brakes on and stares into the rear view mirror
>Realise he's seen it
>Turn around and look
>It's still there completely unmoved
>About 10 seconds later it disperses by sort of "thinning out" and completely disappears

It was pretty big, about three or four feet easy, and looked just like a cloud you would see in the sky.
I know clouds can be formed with the right conditions, like that madman who makes them in rooms (pic related), but for it to happen in the middle of the street is pretty unlikely isn't it?
>>
>>19554936
it's remarkable how similar our stories are, I am sure you would not make this up, logical positivism is a science, too, which pertains to recording these sort of experiences. Telepathy can be explained through quantum entanglement (of DNA), but i digress, I just wanted to add that, I had the exact same feeling, it's funny how both our 'friends' would chill on the bed and how we both perceive them to be very friendly entities, and both very real.

it's something, i mean, i can still remember his face almost perfectly, he was definitely wearing a brown old english coat with one of those caps that elderly british folk wear. I swear i thought he was a real person up until when my mum told me lol

i thought he was my granddad but i never met him either, rules out pretty much anyone else in the family and i'm sure my mum didn't hang out with elderly men let alone let them sit on the bed at innapropriate visiting hours...

i'm only just trying to imagine what it'd been like for my mum, just having this kid intently listening to this thin air while sitting on the bed staring at a wall/bottom of a window, occasionally asking questions (not many)

also when the mandela effect started to occur rapidly, i saw the shadow man on my wall, he's been connected with the mandela effect, maybe he's a shadow of a parallel or higher dimension for real.

or a bug on my light, but idk, i thought ufos were ridiculous, now i'm showing people how to 'summon' em, lol. but the ufos don't scare me, they seem friendlier than humans.
>>
>>19555416
how??? sounds terrible bro... but the soul is eternal, it endures after death.
>>
>>19556035
i dunno man, what if it are the aliens that paralyze people to observe and feed on their dreams lol.
All i know is that Ufos or Iaps are real af. There's gotta be something in the crafts... I think they're friendly but they look scary so maybe sleep paralysis is a great cover for them to get close... just hypothesizing here

>>19556052
Woahh o.o
now that i think of it, E.T are very good at disguise, like, hiding in plain sight good.
>>
>>19553204
E D G E
>>
>>19557849
even I cannot explain that phenomenon... perhaps you were witnessing a higher dimension? it fits the pattern, 2d bird, becoming 3d... I know other dimensions exist, and higher dimensions must consist of parallel, lower dimensions, so perhaps you were witnessing quantum physics (creator consciousness) phenomenon but at a higher concentration than normally observable in 3D environment... give it some thought.. it's a long way of saying it's a hallucination except we don't discard the hallucination as 'out of play', perhaps it was a real phenomenon, happening in a higher space of dimensions, or at least, another space of dimensions. Perhaps you were at an intersection, which i have hypothesized about, it may be possible to map out the multiverse, in theory. A legit map, a tangible construct.
>>
>>19558651
I think ufos have cloud camo or cloud control, I have seen em do weird shit with clouds, it's merely a suspicion, what i do know, is that they definitely have their means to keep hidden, and are very fucking smart about it, and they love to play games with humans who are interested, so far, they've been games like you would play with a dog, they will show a lot of cool stuff, and even with an attitude, they will show you that they can fly so low under the radar, that you are the only one that saw some crazy shit that they done 100metres from the city where it's populated af. like, pretending to crash a boieng 747 into a flat (but flying, barely overhead it), while you're holding ur grip hoping it's not gonna hit u realize, this ain't a human plane, i've seen aeroplanes with crescent wings all the way to the tip, in no way aerodynamic, and the black knight sattelite up close. They are a fun subject, i don't know if they are dangerous, but it appears that by the games they play, they could have destroyed us easily if they wanted to, they could have done it yesterday, that's how good their tech is, i've shown a friend and that day they showed us that they have plasma tech perfected to a point where they can make a light show out of it. they got warp speed, and anti gravity, ive seen boeings fly backwards, making 90 degree turns, etc, i've seen boeings with searchlight actively searching and the beams reaching to the ground and shine into my eye, 3 boeieng flying in line formation tightly packed/grouped, illegal human flight behaviour but they are a fleet and seem to have their whole own moral code and society. just haven't seen whats in the craft, could be humans afaik yet... and that bugs me. but what if they're predator or alien type aliens... xenomorphs, friendly xenomorphs or pretending to be friendly hostile xenomorphs man the suspense is kinda real, but not scary. That's why i'm on /x/, i need intel on their alignment. Can't be worse than humans right?
>>
>>19552656
Non X Examples.

Man's inhumanity to man.

Soft Kill Weapons

X-amples
Bloody mary style burned up female spirit in bathroom mirror standing behind me after I blowmy nose and look up into the mirror. Burnt up face. Melted skin. shit was fucked. Noped out so fast.
>>
>>19559387
i've had those moments where i swore something was about to appear in the mirror and realized how terrifying it must be if it were to ever happen to me. Ghosts and stuff r probably real af too
>>
>>19558055
I dunno man, I've never heard of a stalker with glowing yellow eyes.
>>
>>19553204
Cool larp, where's ur blog
>>
>>19552996
Ouch
>>
>>19554799
I've never had an out of body experience but they sound horrifying. It'a like being in a dream
>>
File: 2017-09-07_22.17.36.jpg (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
2017-09-07_22.17.36.jpg
2MB, 1440x2560px
Nothing spooky but just now I could have sworn I was seeing a ghost in my peripheral vision. Couldnt see anything when I stared directly at it. Took this pic and drew what I was seeing. Also blueish light appears in my door on the picture even tho theres no light outside my room giving off that color

>inb4 picture is sideways
>>
>>19559848
holy shit where could that be coming from? It looks almost like a figure.

You should sprinkle salt everywhere in your room, now! I heard that salt blocks demons just to be safe. I think it might be something to do with salt and the electrons in salt repelling the demon element protons (do electrons even repel protons? i'd have to google that, so hard).(everybody is a scientist nowadays)

but thats why they burn up in flames if you sprinkle salt over them because the demon protons are allergic to the high energy of salt electrons.

I mean, i know one thing and that is that salt does a lot of chemistry stuff, like giving or taking electrons from surrounding molecules and changing their structure entirely and like, being a conductor of sort.

I mean, i used to think crystals were bullshit until you learn that they probably extend naturally into parallel dimensions, being by nature, highly concentrated levels of quantum entanglement within every crystal, having a counterpart in another universe even. Watches and computers/ clocks are made from crystal, cause they vibrate by themselves, they literally contain like energy that we use in computer and watches like, there's some stuff in the stuff that we take for granted as everday stuff y know
>>
>>19560094
Eeh im sort of fearless Anon. Ive experienced a lot worse. If it tries to do anything Ill just bitch slap it. Guess this explains those strange annoying sounds Ive been hearing lately. Thought someone was trying to steal shit in my house yesterday night. Was going crazy yesterday hoping to find a little nigger to beat up hahahha.

Itll find itself bored after it realizes I give zero fucks
>>
>>19553486
Ayylmao ufo in ur bedroom watch ur anus
>>
File: b6f727_6223854.jpg (254KB, 1237x1112px) Image search: [Google]
b6f727_6223854.jpg
254KB, 1237x1112px
>>19554844
Interesting. I'm very skeptical of spoops and don't /x/ much, but I also heard from my mother that I entertained a ghost. In my case it was a German Shepherd doggo that had previously occupied the house we lived in. I had never seen or heard about the doggo, but evidently I insisted it was completely real and treated it as if it were there. I would go on to be obsessed with GSDs for many years, carrying around plastic toys, stuffed animals, etc, and still find they're one of my favorite breeds. I didn't find out until a good decade+ after the fact that there was any particular history to that dog or my Shepherd obsession. Came up in a casual conversation about ghost shit with my mom.

I won't draw any conclusions real conclusions about what happened; I haven't nearly the information. The phenomena of kids precieving complete reality where it isn't apparent and may or may not exist seems fairly consistent and tangible, in the last. Interesting shit.

>tfw now imagining a toy story sort of situation where I grew up and ghost doggo didn't have a little kid to protect anymore.
I hope he found another bro after me. Here's a a feel-good spoop story in his honor.
>>
>>19556052
I'm betting this was someone who was walking by and got the shits, and the lighting produced the other effects you describe.

Not kidding, I've heard a number of stories very similar to yours, only the narrator was the one who was crouched shitting somewhere and panicked upon locking eyes with a stranger
>>
Probably the night I saw an UFO over the seas in Chile. Me and my boyfriend just staring at it,he was so frighten he was crying lmao I was numb. We just watch it move,go round and round,with a. couple of color lights around it,like 4 feet over the water,and then it just quickly got away in a flash. A couple of seconds later,we heard a noise coming though the sky,metalic,incredibly strong. somehow thats the last thing both remember. Next thing is me waking up like 12 hours later
>>
>>19560308
This anon again

>>19559328
Formation flight is perfectly legal if pre-arranged before flying. I can get together with a bunch of buddies and fly around in a giant flock of ungainly looking Cessnas if desired.

That said, while not much of a UFO hunter, I am more willing to believe in ayy visitation (and virtually certain of ayys somewhere, just out of statistic probability). Curiously, as we share similar ghost stories, I've also always had the sense that ayys are bro tier. Only seen a few objects I couldn't readily identify though: one triangle (which could have been a landing light arrangement, but I remember it having more lights than that would justify, and their having an orange-ish color). And one odd, very low flying craft that struck my interest because it looked almost comical, like it had been drawn by a kid drawing fighter jets. The most difficult to explain factors (buck rogers profile aside) are the altitude (under 1000', at most) and its silence.

What is it you do to summon UFOs?
>>
>>19554586
The owls are not what they seem.
>>
>>19552737
is that like narcolepsy? but more ia?
>>
My grandma without her clothes on.
>>
>>19552656
Probably this early memory I had as a toddler. There was this inflatable Raggedy Ann doll in my room. Was my sister's I think.

I woke up and looked over and it was floating in the air. I was more curious than anything and I got up out of bed and walked over to it. As I put my hand out to touch it I remember hearing an angry hiss. I screamed and the toy immediately dropped to the ground. Parents tried to assure me it was just a dream.

Second thing was in that same goddamned room. I woke up and saw something pushing against my closed door from the other side with tremendous force. Enough to make the wood bow a little. Finally the door flew open with a bang that shook the house.

My mom rushed in and accused ME of doing it. She threatened to tan my hide really good.
>>
>>19560916
Another time I was in the basement playing with toys and I looked over and saw this slightly chubby boy wearing a striped shirt giving me murder eyes. I took off like a bat out of hell.

It was a look like I had everything he wanted. A family, toys, a life... And he was ready to tear me apart out of resentment. That look of hate was so unreal.
>>
>>19552656
Once I closed my eyes and had a vision of this beautiful figure. But she was glaring at me. And she was... Showing me something like my sins. I saw how much of a Clay Orel tier rotten bastard I was and I couldn't look away or shut down the process. There was no hiding anything.

Fuck that Ghost Rider Penance Stare shit. Shit hurts and never heals.
>>
>>19554428
Kicking a cat is a cunts act. U r a cunt.
>>
File: henocied.jpg (33KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
henocied.jpg
33KB, 1280x720px
>>19552656
this image
>>
>>19553342
What a fucking retard lol
>>
I wish i could have some big black cock inside my boihole he's ovulating
>>
File: 1504050072213.jpg (124KB, 596x435px) Image search: [Google]
1504050072213.jpg
124KB, 596x435px
>tfw I bought pads for the first time today because my boipussi period started
>:3
>>
>>19552792
2Nded and that's cuz he is. Its amazing tk have a pres who does what he says.
>>
File: 1479412920269.jpg (95KB, 1286x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1479412920269.jpg
95KB, 1286x1300px
>>19561472
>>19561480
go away faggot
>>
File: sato-ajin.jpg (95KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
sato-ajin.jpg
95KB, 1366x768px
>>19560308
>Came up in a casual conversation about ghost shit with my mom.
>Came up in a casual conversation about ghost shit with my mom.

yeah same here! I don't even usually give ghosts any serious thought either (but would not flat out deny the possibility). When asking my mum casually about ghosts, thinking she would ridicule the subject, she stated, quite matter-of-factly, of course ghosts are real don't you remember talking to them? One of em was an old man. Now my mum doesn't bullshit around and before that conversation I had always thought the man to be family, i knew exactly who my mum was talking about when she was talking about the old man, i was just surprised and quite spooked to learn that he was a ghost.

Imagine how it must've been for my mum, seeing her child talk to thin air, in a very calm fashion, listening intently, and replying, only to ask the next day or even the same night 'muuum, who was the man sitting next to me on the bed last night?'

can't remember what she replied, i'm sure i asked her who the man was tho.

There's another anon (i think i'm repeating myself) with the exact same experience except he saw a different person, his correlated to an actual person in his surroundings who had passed away.

Noting how similar the old man looks to mr.sato in the anime 'ajin', i can't quite shake the feeling that that man had probably gone on to live in the afterlife/spirit realm(dimension) for a long time after he came to visit me. I remember the things he told me were specifically important things for the world later on when i would understand what he said, i literally remember him saying something along the lines of these things i'm telling you won't make sense to you now, but when you're older i want you to understand/remember.

as he may not have been a direct relative, i like to think that he had found a purpose in the afterlife, and that mr sato is actually in some way connected to him, as their appearance is near identical.
>>
>>19553204
FUCK YOU, I bet you are a LessWrong user, Roko's Basilik is a valid point and everyone should know about it
>>
>>19560308
In that same sense, i am willing to bet your spirit animal friend had gone on to help other children your age :) i never really gave spirit animals any serious thought before, and would think the subject somewhat far fetched or hard to conceptualize, but reading your post has simplified the concept entirely, to a point where i can even relate my experiences (and of other anons) to yours!

It's just something you rarely hear about, ghosts as solid appearing entities, indistinguishable from real people. Usually it's some sort of spectre, or orbs or like on ghost hunters where it all seems a bit inconclusive.

But hearing the stories correspond with now 3 anons, about seeing and talking, communicating with seemingly real entities that are invisible to other people, (sorry, re-read your post), ok, so you cannot recall seeing the doggo, but can you recall telling your parents about the doggo?

It kinda fits the profile, and a lot of these experiences are some that we actually forget until we remember them (/life)

or, can you recall interacting with the recall, but not seeing him?

it is difficult to make conclusions from the analysis. If you are unaware of the whole event then i am quite sure it may have been real phenomenon, parents usually have better memory than their children at young ages. They will certainly recall any spooky stuff that went on. I am just wondering wether or not you visually saw the dog as a child, nonetheless, children do tend to have more 'spiritual awareness' and even babies have been noted to talk with seemingly thin air, like, engaged as if their eyes were following a real entity, so.

What i find interesting from anons' counterpart to the phenomenon is that he managed to correlate the ghost he saw, to a real woman in his neighbourhood who had passed.

They seem to be very friendly and like a teacher, very eager to give advice to young children. I am certain dogs would also want to stay in the spirit realm for a while,
>>
>>19561688
if so, then i've got a lost cat somewhere in the spirit realm that i had neglected because i didn't believe in ghosts :/ even though i wanted to believe he was still there somewhere, and had dreams where he was. Thought i had to man up and accept, but what if i could see him again man, what if he stuck around with me for a while but i just couldnt see. really bums me out
>>
File: IMG_5263.jpg (69KB, 1006x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5263.jpg
69KB, 1006x1024px
>>19552783
I'm sorry but the butthurt leftists such as yourself totally made the Trump presidency worth it lol
>>
>>19561724
rather'd have trump than hilary, but trump still scares me i mean what's he gonna do for the planet except mine the shit out of it. Any shred of respect for the environment or ecosystem..
I had high hopes for the man, now i realize we are being played. Still, let's hope he can do something against crime in the usa, then he would actually be good for something.
>>
>>19561911
>I had high hopes for the man, now i realize we are being played.

Lot of people are realizing this lately. Trump has been a fiasco. He chose to be a servant, while he could be a legend. Chose the easy way out. But again, what do you expect from 1%
>>
>>19561924
it's the congress who are the rulers of the president. then again, congress is the face of democracy. It is partly the peoples job too, to take care of people and/or ''govern' or maintain' their society.
>>
Some weird older man in his 40s in an alley in the middle of the night in a wheelchair asking me if I want to speak with him
>>
>>19552656
>be me
>last year
>be with two friends, let's call em Frank and Paco
>be high as fuck on acid and weed
>12 am
>''hey guys let's buy some cigarettes''
>yeah why not
>walk a couple of blocks to a 24 hour store
>goes uneventfully
>my friend is shopping and i'm right besides him
>look to the other street and see some rather old woman talking to some other people
>no biggie
>friend done shopping, about to go home
>see in the corner of my eye some rather odd arms
>high on acid, just tripping
>about half a block away, look back at store
>i shit you not i saw a fucking woman with some deformity, but her legs and her torso were all fucked up, her legs were like 3 ft long and her torso was so small and deformed
>no biggie, just tripping, get creeped out tho, i tell my friends to look at it
>we all get scared by this poor mishapen creature of god
>run all the way home
>never felt more scared in my life, and i'm sure i wasn't tripping all of it
>that lady did have 3 foot long legs and a rather short compact torso
>seems she only comes out at night
>still get the chills
>>
>>19563410
i mean i obviously bad tripped because it was night and i was on acid, but it still was unsettling as fuck, that lady would have creeped me out regardless, but the fear factor was enhanced due to drugs
>>
>>19561688
I don't have any specific memory of the event, though the way my mom describes it I treated him like an actual physical thing. It's possible I just didn't really file it away because I considered it normal; I'd have been three or four. That said, I don't have a memory of "having" a GSD as you believed your old man was a family member, so I'm inclined to think I don't remember it at all. It should also be noted that my interactions with him we're as with a dog.

Interestingly the conversation with my mother was similar to yours. My whole family is /sci/ in most respects, her included. As it turns out she had a great deal of experiences similar to ours in most ways (as well as paranormal activity kind of shit), but continued to have them far longer, and with previously known dead relatives specifically. Like us, her interactions have all been positive. There's some interesting shit there, but I don't know how much she'd appreciate me telling 4chan all about it so I won't tell any specific stories
>>
your mom spooky spaghetti
>>
>>19563410
did u see her after this event?
>>
>2016
>Always watch tv alone after everyone goes to sleep
>Get sleepy and turn all lights off and go to bed
>As I go to bathroom I see this figure, standing still on bayhroom's door
>A shadow humanoid figure tall as the door, just the sillhuet
>Shiverdownmyspine.exe
>He walks to my mother n sis room
>I walk in, hes not there
>I take my sleepbag and sleep in the room for the night

The only time I saw that or other things like that

PS: Sorry about bad english
>>
>>19556035
Ive only had sleep paralysis once, I was laying sorta on my side/stomach facing a wall in bed. From the corner of my eye I could make out a blurred figure you could best describe as a tall white alien. For some reason I felt no fear though, I was trying to break free from paralysis with all my focused willpower. It was like a reverse panic, instead of losing rationality I gained more. It was a crazy feeling, I have rarley felt so determined in my life. I broke free from the paralysis from my toes up, until I could move my legs and swivel my torso to the side. I faceplanted into the mattress for a bit, and when I looked up it was gone.
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.