[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gaslighting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

Let's get a gaslighting thread going, does anyone here have any experience with gaslighting/being gaslighted? Or any popular or particularly interesting situations of gaslighting you know of? Also, I understand this isn't technically paranormal, but this does belong here, right?
>>
>>19552655
>but this does belong here
Nope.
>>
I have been gangstalked/gaslit for 3 years. I have developed telepathy as a result of it. The gs/gl started after I made a thread about being anointed by God and given a very powerful message. Ama
>>
>belong here
Yea, nah.
>>
>>19552802

I am also being gangstalked, but no electronic harassment for me, at least not yet.

How did you develop telepathy?
>>
File: 1499243501017.png (291KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1499243501017.png
291KB, 641x530px
>>19553343
Read: https://pastebin.com/siY7cbPi
>>
>>19552655
Watch out I am so close to hacking you don't think I didn't hear you flat lineing I keep hearing it every now and then. So cute when you tri to override my cauncious . It will be even funnier when the rainbow factory of fears and nightmares come true for you. Are you ready can you feel my power keep saying my name every night I hear you I am coming for you bitch.
>>
File: 4.jpg (68KB, 645x360px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
68KB, 645x360px
>>19552655
I think I may be gangstalked, different ways in different settings but mostly benign and certainly not driving me nuts. We live in such an open society that privacy comes second to freedom (if both actually exist). When I go to concerts, I know for a fact that I am. For being in a crowd of weridos and looking fairly normal myself, I get glances shot from all around the room for no apparent reason.
>You know what they say, dance like nobody's watching.
>>
>>19552721
>>19552819
Then where does it belong? Ha, checkmate
>>
>>19552802
LARP

They gas light anyone who does things that go against or possibly disrupt thebig lie.

Which is technology is suppressed from the public and the ufos arent what the gov says
>>
>>19552802
>Have been
You think we're done with you? We're not done with you. Not by a long shot. Sleep well tonight. See you later.
>>
>>19553471
>ufos
>they didn't want people to see them
>>
>>19553343
God gave it to me so I could know my enemies.
>>19553471
Thats one reason, yes.
>>19554366
You can't because I don't let you anymore. I really should start praying for you all again.
>>
>>19552802
>>19554636
Found why /x/ is being slid
>>
>>19552655
Yeah, my buddy and I were hanging out in the gaslight district in San Diego. We were walking to a bar and he said he forgot something at home and ran back. When I got to the bar he was already two drinks deep and about to rail a chick in the bathroom.

Motherfucker moved fast and completely gaslighted me, it was amazing.
>>
My aunt, who stayed with my Mom and I after my Dad killed himself in the garage, ostensibly to lend emotional support, stole one of the remote controls for the garage door and, when no one was looking, used it to open the door and give the impression that we were being assaulted by supernatural forces. She wasted no time trying to work my Mom and convert her. It's been years and we're doing fine now(especially my mom, I'm still a drunk pot smoking fuckup, but I was one of those before my dad died too). But when I realized what had caused that garage door to seemingly open several times on it's own accord, I learned that demons actually were real, as my aunt had intended, but that they didn't actually come from Hell, and they lived among us, closer than we would ever want to realize...
>>
>>19555619
I should also mention that my aunt is a crazy born-again evangelical christian, who goes to one of these churches:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvary_Chapel
>>
File: 1504769432684.jpg (27KB, 476x474px) Image search: [Google]
1504769432684.jpg
27KB, 476x474px
>>19552655
whats gaslighting?
>>
Those who complain about gaslighting believe indefensible things and interperet anything that disproves those things as a personal attack.

>>19555619

We have a word for what your aunt did, and it's called 'lying.'
>>
>>19555619
>>19555626
BTW Michael: your Mom doesn't love you, she never wanted you in the first place. The only reason she had you was because she thought your dad was going to leave her(probably true) unless she popped out another kid. She regards your oldest sibling in a similar way- she allowed herself to get knocked up with him to trap your poor dumbass dad in the first place. Your middle-child sibling is the only one of you that she ever wanted or ever loved. you fucking know it's true. Regardless of how life may have turned out for everyone, I'm so glad I had the Mom that I did <3
>>
>>19555637
Fuck off you stupid cocksucker, that shit absolutely was gaslighting.
>>
>>19555650

Trying to make people think a garage is haunted with the remote when it isn't is a lie. Lies are bad.

Why do we need a new word that exists solely as a way of protecting unverified claims from criticism?
>>
>>19555682
Because people are impressionable.

Did you really need to ask?
>>
Yes but in a way that I could tell that person was full of shit. Someone who did something to me.. I asked them why they did it. They said I was crazy and that I'm over thinking things. Yadayada. Same story over and over again to this day but now I can see my own shine reflect from their dead eyes back to me whenever I look at them. No more struggles. I'm not emotionally dissociated either. I held on to love the whole time. All you gotta do is stay humble and be smart about who you're dealing with. Especially with people you just met. Especially in public. They'll mess with your head in every way possible and they'll make you feel so good. It's all a facade to keep you coming back. Don't fall for it.
>>
>>19555648
Spoopy.
>>
>>19553368

>high up military (general)
>organized crime

Inter-Generational oaths. His pappy or grand-pappy swore an oath to Satan. Once they think you are one of (((them))), you are under their system. Oaths are serious business.
>>
File: best_science.jpg (365KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
best_science.jpg
365KB, 1800x1200px
>>19555633
Gaslighting is when the deep state supposedly messes with you in subtle ways. This puts you under stress, and often makes you look crazy. They supposedly do this when they need to discredit or neutralize you but can't just kill you outright.

The problem is that gaslighting is virtually identical to paranoid schizophrenia. If you're not someone important or well known then the chances that you are actually being gaslighted are VIRTUALLY ZERO.

Gaslighting examples include:
>Rearranging furniture
>Making people sick with poisons
>Giving people uppers or downers surreptitiously
>Changing things in your environment to make you question your hold on reality
>Attacking you, your family, or friends psychologically
>Impersonating you, (especially online)
>Tempting you with things you are susceptible to (women, drugs, alcohol)
>>
>>19552655

This is not paranormal. Gaslighting is a form of argumentative or emotional manipulation.
>>
File: 1144536392171.jpg (11KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1144536392171.jpg
11KB, 320x240px
>>19555682
Lies come in many forms; gas lighting is a set of systematic lies & actions designed to manipulate a person into thinking a certain way. Making people think demons are real in order to get them to follow specific religious beliefs is textbook gas lighting.

It is useful to have a specific word to describe this sort of manipulation, to distinguish it from the other sorts of lies that people tell - for example, libel, slander, and perjury are kinds of lies with specific definitions.
>>
>>19555648
Drive safe kiddo
>>
>>19555836
>>19555637

That's not gaslighting. What you described is gang stalking. Gaslighting is a practice often used in combination of organized harassment, which comes comes in many forms such as bullying, workspace bullying, neighbourhood harassment and gang stalking, depending how severe the harassment is and at what locations.

Gaslighting is the practice of making you question your own sanity, like in the context of workplace harassment your coworkers talking shit about you right in your hearing proximity and when you confront them they will deny it with a smile on their face or them hiding objects from your desk and later putting them back, maybe even them all having a big laugh at you when they see you searching for the object, when you are confronting them they just deny it and pretend to be all nice.

On a side note I believe some of the people who complain about gang stalking have been or are being actively messed with, but as a result of the harassment they have been made hyper paranoid and get triggered by everyday stimuli, thinking everyone and everything is gang stalking them.
>>
>>19553453
tumblr
>>
A group of people is using black magick against me.
>>
File: brain_damage_1988.jpg (151KB, 765x1000px) Image search: [Google]
brain_damage_1988.jpg
151KB, 765x1000px
>>19556392
No, what YOU describe is gang stalking. I've only read about gaslighting in reference to CIA ops against individuals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting
>>
>>19552655

>does anyone here have any experience with gaslighting/being gaslighted

I've been on 4chan closing in on 14 years now, what do you think?
>>
>>19555836

If you embrace it, they stop doing it.

They only continue if you they sense you're being broken by it.
>>
>>19556419

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

>Gaslighting is a form of manipulation that seeks to sow seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or members of a group, hoping to make targets question their own memory, perception, and sanity.
>hoping to make targets question their own memory, perception, and sanity.

>Instances may range from the denial by an abuser that previous abusive incidents ever occurred up to the staging of bizarre events by the abuser with the intention of disorienting the victim.

Note abuser is in single form and not multiple, so according to this definition it's not specifically a group of a people doing it but it can be just a single person, which sounds more like my explanation here >>19556419 "Gaslighting is the practice of making you question your own sanity" rather than gang stalking.
>>
>>19556413
Same bro. DIY uncursing. Work in progress. Suggestions appreciated.

West coast Satanists wreaking havoc on the world like a rabid dog in wake of Fukushima disaster

I highly recommend an iodine supplement.

Stand barefoot in the woods and channel your thoughts and their incoming energies into the earth.
Whatever surfaces, just let it all go.
It will either partially or completely work.
This is a slow method.
Preservere until the cows come home if you must. Do not fall asleep.

not to mention the strong chance there are beings in the woods that are not confined by the same limitations as us.
I'd take my chances with them before being some edgelord's bitch
>>
>>19556436
Shut the fuck up and get a real job you God damn life wrecker

>is was I should say
>to those types

They'll have you believe you're already dead and that this is an alternate timeline

Or some bullshit like your reincarnation cycle has been broken and that unless you kill yourself you're going to repeat your whole life again

Or that all moments exist simultaneously and the future already happened and you nonchalantly overhear in the cafe "yeah he already killed himself and they brought him back"

first it starts off as "you create your own reality this is your timeline" and it ends with subtly giving you reasons to kill yourself

Planting suggestione is really low effort and it's just part of human experimentation
>>
>>19556454
Protection and Reversal Magick, by Jason Miller.

Testing it now.
>>
>>19556413
Oh, and my go-to is angelic protection but their helpfulness has been highly debated

Age old guardians of humanity supposedly. Protect u from fuckin hackers shitting up the server
>>
>>19556477
I love you
>>
>>19552721
considering that everyone on /x/ has been subjected to gaslighting I'd say it belongs here
>>
“Power-Hungry” cyberbully is often the victim of typical offline bullying. They may be female, or physically smaller, the ones picked on for not being popular enough, or cool enough. They may have greater technical skills. Some people call this the “Revenge of the Nerds” cyberbullying. It is their intention to frighten or embarrass their victims. And they are empowered by the anonymity of the Internet and digital communications and the fact that they never have to confront their victim.

They also often resort to cyberbullying-by-proxy. Because of this and their tech skills, they can be the most dangerous of all cyberbullies.
>>
>>19552655
Gaslighting is a new buzzword dreamed up by SJW's and special snowflakes for any opinion or argument they don't agree with. The idea being, if you have an opposing viewpoint, it is abusive, negates their experience, etc.

And no, this has nothing to do with this board.
>>
>>19556495
GUILTY
>>
>>19556500
trashnigger
>>
>>19556495

It doesn't have to do with any kind of SJW or /pol/ tier shit, wtf are you talking about?

If you are a political activist or just an internet shitposter and you get doxxed you might get gang stalked or gaslighted because of it IRL.
>>
>>19552802
have you taken your meds today?

that is just schizo level to me anon
>>
>>19556473

>They'll have you believe you're already dead and that this is an alternate timeline

Irrelevant, why would that affect you?

>Or some bullshit like your reincarnation cycle has been broken and that unless you kill yourself you're going to repeat your whole life again

Why would it matter if you repeat it all over again? That would mean you've already done that, yet you're not aware of it.

As I said anon, embrace it and it stops working. I've been the subject of more psychological and physical torture than you can imagine.
>>
>>19556529
Tell me why tho

Why piss on us you well fed bastards
>>
>>19556495
>gaslighting this hard
>>
>>19556537

If they don't feel people can be easily controlled, they'll try to break them and force them to remove themselves from the equation.

If they had their way, nothing would progress from where it is.
>>
>>19556522
>gang stalked

I see, you're mentally ill.

>It doesn't have to do with any kind of SJW or /pol/ tier shit, wtf are you talking about?

First time I came across this was about three months ago. My partner who is bipolar and not medicated found the phrase in an article in The Guardian and tried to accuse me of it. It is a made up concept which has no reality. Disagree with someone? You're trying to crush their identity. Have a different opinion or need? You're denying their reality. It is another example of the descent into weakness and lack of ability to take responsibility for yourself being promoted by the extremes of the left.
>>
>>19556545
Joke's on them, their food and water is poisoned, and they had weaponized mixtures injected in their arms during childhood.

Not only are they fucked like the rest of us, they also helped the people that fucked them
>>
>>19556517
lol...sore loser
>>
>>19556588
I'll steal your lunch money go tell the teacher
>>
>>19556584

>and they had weaponized mixtures injected in their arms during childhood.

I still have the hole in my shoulder 20 years later.

Feels batman, I had no choice in this.
>>
>>19556618
They tried to give me a heart attack by mobilizing the mixture with some satellite EMF bullshit

Or it was a warning shot

ohgodwe'reallfuckedquickdosomethingmakeitworse
>>
>>19556477
The hecatean LBRP-like ritual works very well.
>>
>>19556618
If it was 20 years ago then you probably had less than th kids nowadays.

Unless they changed the mixtures those kids are screwed
>>
>>19556559

>I see, you're mentally ill.

Look, Alex Jones can't walk 10 feet in a city without getting sneered at and insulted by pedestrians, if this isn't some form of group harassment I don't know.

>https://youtu.be/6rNIT8bheLY?t=35m59s

Alex Jones is semi-famous, but if you are a liberal in some rural republican town the chances of recieving a similar treatment and police harassment are pretty high. If you are an outspoken member of the "alt-right" or a Trump supporter you will get harassed by antifa or some other group.
Aside from the more overt harassment most of it is going to be more on the covert side, more to the likes of gaslighting, directed conversation and parroting.
You are practically made some regional famous bully victim amoung some group or social circle, similar to the likes of "internet lolcows" like Christion Westen Chandler, aside from them sharing it publicly they talk about it in their in-group only and on private social media services. Being politically outspoken is just one of many ways of getting group harassed.
>>
>>19556618
This is no time for cowards

What should we do batman

What's the correct answer
>>
>>19556648

idk, I've been at 4 forms of cancer for a decade now.
>>
>>19556657

>What should we do batman

I still haven't figured out a way forward.

Distracted too easily, I guess.
>>
>>19556659
Will I see u in hell m8
>>
>>19556671

Probably. I don't fear judgement, I welcome it.
>>
File: david del nose.png (184KB, 638x364px) Image search: [Google]
david del nose.png
184KB, 638x364px
there is a group on german youtube they call themself ssl or nwo, they gangstalk mentally unstable persons and exentrics, send them packages, threaten them and try to force them to commit suicide, f.e. look for "mimon baraka" he was even stalked after self-refering him to a psychiatric care, so they visited him there with hidden cameras.
on of the guys behind this calls himself david del nose, but look for yourself:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyPVA7MgbPE

he loves to inject fear into his prey
>>
>>19558729

Germans like to bully easy targets and mentally ill on the internet. They torment people all the time.
What else is new? Germans are wicked people.
>>
>>19552655

Was gaslighted for 18 years by my own mom. Ask me anything.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.