[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who is the most beta cuckhold of all the gods?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_inline_n53pp4udsE1sz5ibe.png (209KB, 497x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n53pp4udsE1sz5ibe.png
209KB, 497x750px
i'm studying mythology.

i was curious who you would say is the most utterly beta cuck god in all of mythology.

assuming there is one.
>>
>>19552505
Loki, obviously.
>>
Hades
>>
>>19552505

Hephaestus. Aphrodite went out and cucked the poor bro all the time, it's why his ass forged a net.
>>
>>19552906
>took persephone
>dont eat or thatvass mine forever
Nah
Id say hephaestus is pretty cucked, even making qt3.14 anime figurines at one point because hes so forever alone
>>
>>19552922
Agreed, Hephaestus is almost the exact definition of cuck.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hephaestus#Hephaestus_and_Aphrodite
>deformed, manlet nerd of the gods
>wife cheats with brutish Chad of War Ares
>makes this public knowledge in the hopes that they feel shame
>all the other gods laugh at Hephaestus, and tell him to let the pair go
>Ares literally pays Hephaestus like his wife's a common whore
>The Thebans told that the union of Ares and Aphrodite produced Harmonia. However, of the union of Hephaestus with Aphrodite, there was no issue unless Virgil was serious when he said that Eros was their child.[35] Later authors explain this statement by saying that Eros was sired by Ares but passed off to Hephaestus as his own son.

The only thing missing is for Hephaestus to get off on his wife fucking Ares.
>>
>>19552984

she fucked dionysus too
>>
>>19553004
One telling of their marriage I read was that all the male gods (except Zeus cuz Hera was watching) presented marriage gifts. While Aphrodite chose Hephaestus (with some "encouragement" from Hera) she went around later and "accepted the marriage gifts" from all the other suitors as well.
>>
>>19552505

Why the fuck is Shinji wearing and skirt? What are you faggots up to in here? And don't say paranormal.
>>
>>19553035
I am sure that she got the best gifts from every God before they gave her to him as a wife. How funny when the autistic fall in love with the things they created. Btw it's still incest, no amount of time can fix that.
>>
>>19553103
>I am sure that she got the best gifts
>can't into innuendo
She went around and fucked them all.
>>
>>19553110
I only see one responsive party to make that happen tell me did you not have free will or the knowledge of right or wrong to hold your self accountable for yourself. Fucking around with her with out her having the knowledge of knowing what is happening makes that your fault with all blame includes on you. And yet you wanna sit like babies and point your fingers and blame her. Your ducking with me right where you get your logic from. For supreme beings you are the stupidest smart beings in existence.
>>
>>19553190
I honestly cannot penetrate this stupidity. Do you think I am one of the Greek gods and had sex with Aphrodite?
>>
>>19553213
You tell me
>>
>>19553035

she was with a few of the gods and some mortals, dionysus was just the first to come to mind but there was also poseidon, adonis, and hermes to name a few

>>19553190

if a woman goes around inviting sexual contact isn't it just her choice and fault if she's the one cheating on someone and you aren't?

>>19553213

pretty sure that's where they were going with it
>>
>>19553221

you got us, we're all incarnations of greek gods talking about fucking around with aphrodite

how did you know?
>>
>>19553221
...taking the timeless advice of the Ghostbuster Winston

Yes. Yes I am a god.
>>
>>19553259

well that makes at least 2 of us

now if only i could god magic this whiskey into making me drunk quicker
>>
File: Samandlil.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Samandlil.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>19552505
>i was curious who you would say is the most utterly beta cuck god in all of mythology.

Samael because he had Lilith mate with Adam to try and make offspring.

He is the First Cuck.
>>
>>19552505
Hephaestus
>>
>>19553430
I would say the rest of them for making incest a way of life. When you create something and duck with it then blame it. They clearly are more shit tire than anything know to us here.
>>
>>19552505
any god that isn't NILBOGGOBLIN, we're the real gods if you didn't know. only 2.
>>
>>19553046
>>>/a/161959915
faggots on /a/ want to fuck shy twink shotas
>>
File: nigra.png (52KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
nigra.png
52KB, 300x100px
>>19552505
Jesus cause turn the other cheek right?
>>
>>19554056

no there's only one right answer and it's hephaestus
>>
>>19552505
I take pride in being just a beta fag. If a girl cheated on me, I'd drop her ass instantly.
>>
>>19554511

if my gf wanted someone else she could just invite them over for a threesome, i'm bi and enjoy sex with multiple people at a time

dating multiple people is nice too
>>
>>19554685
>cucking your gf

I hope you'll drown in suffering.
>>
>>19555579

the only things i drown in are alcohol, drugs, sex, and other people

besides it's not cucking, she's played an active role in threesomes we've had (not just with guys, we're both bi) not just watched me with someone else

cucking someone is technically just a matter of them watching you have sex with someone else without participation

calling someone who gets cheated on or engages in group sex is a wrong use of the word honestly

that being said why would enjoying sex with multiple people at once mean i somehow deserved misery? there's nothing two or more adults can consent to sexually that's actually immoral

abrahamic faiths and their effect on culture have created morals that go directly against nature, they're also used widely as a tool of government control to keep people in line (see verses like romans 13) and hold no objective value making them subjectively worthless to anyone who chooses to think for themselves
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.