[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm actually serious. Can magic make my anxiety go away?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1498945363925.jpg (191KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498945363925.jpg
191KB, 500x500px
I'm actually serious. Can magic make my anxiety go away?
>>
>>19552346
i don't know
but i suggest you give nofap a shot
>>
>>19552381
and no sex

just be abstinent for a bit (like a month) and see if anything changes
>>
Fishe can make the anxiety go away
>>
Definetly can. The easiest way I see how it happen, is to decide one symbol, that could make all of your most important wishes come true. It does not matter what symbol is, but you should only use it when you really want that change. My symbol is all seeing eye of horus, use it or something other.

After you have decided the symbol and you have a clear vision about what you want to change in your reality, just watch the symbol, say (at loud or just in just clearly your mind) what you want to happen. Say it three times, close your eyes and let it happen in your reality.

Everything, we really want and need, will happen in some way. We should not think too much how do they eventually will happen, just what do we really want and make that decision, that this is your new reality. To be e.g. a person without anxiety. After this ritual your life is in bigger hands of destiny, so you do not need to worry about it anymore.

You can not fail this if your wish is just clear enough. Sometimes we just ask things without really needing them, so they do not get the right momentum behind them, but if you do this kind of simple ritual and you are serious about it, the whole universe supports your wish and turn around if necessary.
>>
>>19552346

Magic? I doubt it. But indiginous tribes had/still have coming of age rites that prepare their young men for life. Some styles of coming of age feature the walkabout, where the kid is thrust out on his own for a time. In some styles of walkabout the men of the village tail the young man, keeping out of sight, then at appropriate times, like in the middle of the night they scare the shit out of him by suddenly screaming and appearing in front of him wearing demonic costumes.

The point of the drama is that the young mans amigdala goes into overload, after this happens he has a much greater tolerance vto fear and stress. The indiginous tribes don't know about the amigdala, all they know is, they went bthrough the same process, and after they shit themselves rigid, they were never scared again.

Thousands of years ago we would have gone through similar events even in the West, but we have been utterly robbed of that heritage, causing horrendous damage to our psyches.

Was that done on purpose to weaken us? To make us easily controlled? Or did the Religious zeolots of the early christian era really think they were ding everyone a favour by burning all those shaman, seers, witches and village wise men?

Who knows. But one thing is for sure, the modern Western man is in a perpetual state of adolescence, bereft of the tools to progress into proiper adulthood, you will not find thgese tools in Christianity or any of the other Abrahamic religions. and the modern pagan crown is full of charlatans.

Follow your nose, if you are of a cautious nature you could do worse than start with buddhism. What you seek is not the end goal of buddhism of course but it definately has tools that can help you.

Good luck anon
>>
>>19552346

>yep

star a meditation program and follow your dreams , this will kill the anxiety.
>>
>>19552346
Yes, but it may exact a toll in other ways. Have you tried Paxil or cocaine?
>>
>>19552346
No. Magic is the Devil's trap. Doesn't do anything in itself but giving the keys to your being to the powers and principalites. You'll only get more anxious by using it. Or Perhaps You'll do get less anxious as long as It's usefull to them and them alone.
Stay away from it like you'd stay away from fucking eroine.
>>
No. Magic will likely only make it worse and introduce a host of other problems alongside it. If you want it to go away then use cognitive behavioral therapy, meditation, and lifestyle changes (eat healthier/less, more sunlight, more exercise, more social interaction).
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.