[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DEAL MAKING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Do you ever think of whether people have actually made deals with the devil/demons/"genies"/djinn or whatever to acquire seemingly unexplainable abilities or talent?
Yuka Kinoshita comes to mind.

I mean who wouldn't wish to be able to eat ten pizzas a day with coke, get paid for it and have have perfect physical health whilst doing it?
She generally is an anomaly, even amongst competitive eaters.

Thoughts on whether people make deals? Any other examples of crazy talents and abilities welcome.
>>
File: 576046-yuka-kinoshita.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
576046-yuka-kinoshita.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>19552026
Check out her channel too and the videos explaining her "condition" and the ones showing her blood test results. Perfectly healthy. Doesn't make earthly sense.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFTVNLC7ysej-sD5lkLqNGA
>>
>>19552026
She must poop a lot
>>
There are magic magicians who are assumed to use demons as part of their talent. However theres no telling what kind of rituals they do to obtain it. At the end of the day seeking the demonic for talent is not worth it
>>
>>19552026
I bet her shits are magnificent
>>
Heard from a source that a lot of the oogui/mukbang eaters take tapeworm egg capsules before their sessions.
Honestly wouldn't surprise me if she did, as well.
>>
Deals or deals?
There is difference you see...
>>
>>19552254
>>19552321
I thought she's gotta be purging it but now that seems highly unlikely. She even has videos at restaurants eating at this capacity.
>>19552295
yes magicians are another one I'm thinking of
>>19552422
That'd make sense if she didn't eat like this everyday. She uploads her videos daily
>>
>>19552431
wot m8
>>
>>19552026
'Making a deal with the devil' just means 'selling out to someone of disrepute'. It's an analogy. Black musicians used to say it when they signed a music contract with a company. American Indians used to say it when they sold land to White Americans.

It's not literal.
>>
>>19552764
*metaphor, not analogy.
>>
>>19552295
>seeking the demonic for talent is not worth it
Yeah because they don't know how to actually
do anything but be famous.
there are rare cases of genuine talent (adele is
a great example) but manufactured talent is crap.

tl;dr work hard ask no favors
>>
File: 153998974.jpg (19KB, 573x612px) Image search: [Google]
153998974.jpg
19KB, 573x612px
>>19552026
This is her "magick" m8
>>
Yea guys but like what about the woman eating 4kg of food daily. There's no logical explanation. I've come past the point of thinking she purges or uses laxatives. You can see videos of her eating that are one long take and she seems fine. Doesn't look like she's gonna die towards the end of the "meal" unlike other competitive eaters.

So yknow whaddup.
Sounds like someone said "I wish I could eat WHATEVER I wanted, get paid for it, be healthy AND pretty AND skinny" and it came true somehow.
>>
>>19553079
You can stretch your stomach out to eat large amounts normally. From what I've seen of bulimic friends I'm pretty sure the devil she made a deal with was eating disorders lmao
>>
>>19552026
I've made numerous deals with Eris in exchange for outstanding reality bending comidically appropriate powers. For example I'm trading in my perfectly fine 2012 beetle for an El Camino that's been jacked up to look like some truck/el camino hybrid which defeats the already almost non existent point of the car truck in the first place. I've dubbed it Dr el Hyuckinstiens monstrino. In exchange for this Eris has blessed me with free parking, great rolls on my homebrew game, regular bowel movements, and the most esoteric game glitches. HAIL Eris
>>
>>19552788
bippity boppity blech
>>
>>19554709
>decide to make a deal with the devil
>all you want is the ability to binge eat a lot for attention
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.