[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Hurricanes the spirits of enslaved Africans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 14

Are Hurricanes the spirits of enslaved Africans?
>>
I don't know but the latest two are man made HAARP designs as the first plans of the last card. Camps will soon open underneath all the Wal marts as "safe spots" to protect from Nuclear fallout, looters and groups. And other possible storms.
>>
File: image.png (184KB, 480x483px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
184KB, 480x483px
If African Americans are the descendants of Egyptians, doesn't that mean they enslaved Jews before te Jews enslaved them?
>>
No, come on dude.
>>
>>19551811
No, the (((wizards))) controlling humanity cause hurricanes.
>>
>>19551821
It's possible then HAARP are directing it?
>>
File: 1476174060493.png (355KB, 514x544px) Image search: [Google]
1476174060493.png
355KB, 514x544px
>>19551812
>>
>>19551799
No, but it is part of prophecy given to George Washington about the third world war and how America will take heavy damage but still survive.
>>
>>19552253
How long do you think America is gonna be around? Are they the eternal empire or will it eventually fall?
>>
>>19552294
America will last as long as the stars in the sky. Who knows how long that is though.
>>
>government can control the weather
>but climate change is a hoax
i guess rain isn't a natural thing either it's just JEWS flying over us and dumping their piss on the goy
>>
>>19552315
But it is.
>>
>>19551799
This picture is a meme to trap stupid people. They travel the same route because the slave ships were sail ships, and the that is the route the trade winds naturally blow. If you didn't recognize this immediately then you are depressing me.
>>
>>19551812
it's true, everything that is happening to Africans and their descendants is punishment for enslaving the Jews and forcing them to build their shitty pyramids
>>
I'd imagine it's more likely that slave traders chose routes for some of the same reasons hurricanes "choose" routes. (I'm not a sailor, don't ask me)
>>
>>19552354
This

/Thread
>>
All these hurricanes and natural disasters are being preformed by HAARP to establish a FEMA police state.

Discuss.
>>
>>19552408
Is it time to move to Russia?
>>
WE WUZ HURRIKANGZ
>>
>>19551799
This is more embarrassing than believing in flat earth.
>>
>>19551799

>Africans
>free on the spirit word

they never leave their boxes , i guees is just coincidence .

i will be random rambling anon plz ignore the following

you idiots are playing a game as old as time
is called piedra, papel o tijeras / rock scisors, paper / stone ,sword , cloath / coin ,vedas dagger.
you are trap in the cats craddle , or the tacticians box .
nice move the one you have play on me , you firts block whidauth me noticing the acces to the sword by implanting slavers gold balls in me, them flip the tables using the fake/real? paper/cloath, them aply presure on me and waith for me to try to retrive the sword whic would kill me or maim me becose it will recognice me as a slave who can not hold the sword , this is part of the "game" you are playing , but i am not playing games , i am doing my job , this is why i am beating you so badly in this "game" ,look this sistem is desig that if you got the sword , you can not hold the stone/coins or the cloath/papers , is made this way precisly to avoid anyone or no one or one to hold all the power , sorry to crush your dreams of word domination and hold all the power but a planet is a way too big of a place to be in just one party hands , this has several pratical reasons that i will not disccus whit you faggots ,if you are not helping me to avoid the uncoming disaster can the papers tell me if this is a real treath or just another game of the yokers? i will be trying to remove this ball by myself anyway ,also if you let this to happen by bloking me , i count on the papers to let everyone know who were the idiots who kill billons just to get anoter inch of power.
My angel , you have stockolm sindrome , i know they killed your father firts , they also fuck me badly and made me love them too , but i awoke and after renocing to revenge i got acces to my powers , i already forgive the stupid clows/jokers and i am willing to work whit them ,becose they in a way are alredy doing the job .
>>
WE WUZ is getting fucking beyond retarded now.

>>19552354
I was about to say this
>>
File: global_trade_winds.jpg (33KB, 477x272px) Image search: [Google]
global_trade_winds.jpg
33KB, 477x272px
>>19551799
Slave ships crossed the Atlantic using the trade winds. They use it because it's a reliable air current that flows from Africa to the Americas. It makes PERFECT sense why the ships that use wind for power would travel the same path as big storms that get pushed along by the wind.
>>
>>19551799
Short answer? Absoutely not.
That's a path of trade winds.. you know.. what powers boats with sails. They didn't have diesel back then, dear.
Now go play in your room.
>>
>>19551799
>Not understanding currents and airflow
Kishishishishi
>>
>>19551811
HAARP DOESNT WORK. "THEY" WANT YOU TO THINK IT DOES SO YOU DONT REALIZE HOW INCOMPETENT "THEY" ARE
>>
>>19551799
take a look at the states affected most, and the black populations there. If anything it's Confederate ghosts
>>
>>19552253
>prophecy given to George Washington
Elaborate
>>
>>19551799
You're half right, although it has nothing to do with the slave trade. If you've ever read the Malleus Maleficarum (what am I thinking, this is /x/; no one has ever read a book, certainly not one pertaining to supernatural forces) you would know that the Inquisitors back then believed witches performed rituals along coasts to form great sea-storms. Basically its a bunch of satanic negroes doing their mumbojumbo that starts small-scale storms in West Africa that build in size and power until they are devastatingly powerful and wreak havoc upon other nations.

Remember always:
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live."
>>
File: 1471036887050.jpg (76KB, 828x769px) Image search: [Google]
1471036887050.jpg
76KB, 828x769px
>>19551799
What part of the West Indes trade winds didn't they teach you in school?
>>
File: IMG_20170906_182247.png (391KB, 1080x920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170906_182247.png
391KB, 1080x920px
>>
File: cyclone-name.png (258KB, 1190x651px) Image search: [Google]
cyclone-name.png
258KB, 1190x651px
>>19553206
So the cyclones that hit East Africa are what - pissed off abbos? What does Australia have against Africa? And who is creating all those storms in the middle of the Pacific to rain watery hell on the Philippines? Are there fish witches? Is it the brujas of Mexico and California? What's their beef?
>>
>>19551812
In what world are African Americans descendants of the Egyptians?
>>
>>19553243
I might look into it tomorrow as I don't remember the exact details, but honestly I rarely visit /x/ as its full of crap.

From what I remember they mixed dried sage and some other items and would throw it off cliffs. Apparently it created storms. Sounds insane but according to these Inquisitors they replicated the rituals to try to ascertain whether it was real or superstition, and I'm fairly sure they found this to be real (although I could be confusing it with another ritual).

Their speculation was that the people doing these things were being instructed by devils, or else just had the knowledge passed down to them and were doing the rituals for traditional reasons with no real understanding of the consequences of their actions (and that would stand to reason seeing as most blacks today do not understand the consequences of their actions). As to why devils might want to cause a storm to hit somewhere; who knows, though I'm sure you could theorise a great many reasons.
>>
>>19553224
Kek fuck faith every Devine being can literally suck a dick for being shitty being
>>
>>19553268
So your source for this idea is an organization explicitly opposed to pagan traditions and had a mission to wipe them out.
Ever consider this was propaganda?
And you're saying a troupe of these Inquisitors tried out the ritual with success? Wouldn't that mean they cavorted with devils and sold their soul? Or did they prove that no devils were involved by successfully performing the ritual?
>>
>>19551799
This is obvious bait... but...
1. This seems to be only counting the ones near the continental united states.
2. Ocean Currents, mother fucker. Did you learn it?
>>
>>19553305
Eh I dug into my notes and this actually covers the OP's point and yours. I would like to add that it is wearisome talking to a bunch of moronic teenagers who know essentially nothing about history and worse than nothing about the Inquisition or the Church. Your whole outlook is based upon Jewish lies and distortions. Anyway, here is a small segment of my notes on that part of the book and it does even include a brief bit on the creation of tempests.

Question 2: Can the effects of magic be brought about by the witch without intimate co-operation of the devil; or conversely can the effects of magic be brought about by the devil without the co-operation of the witch?

Before I get into the meat of the question I feel I must explain what ‘magic’ is, at least as perceived by the authors. Magic is the manipulation of the real and perceivable world by powers unseen. It need not only apply to the craft of devils, but of all ‘supernatural beings’; the heavenly host included.

The writers make reference to four varieties of ‘punishments’ as a part of ‘magic’; the good (of angels by the will of God), the harmful (of devils and fallen angels without a witch’s involvement, not by God’s will but with His permission), witch-craft or sorcery (where the will of devil’s is performed with the aid of a witch, or vice versa); and ‘natural’ (the book mentions heavenly bodies; but also speaks in other areas of ‘natural magic’ such as where rotting sage dropped into running water can create tempests and storms; the idea here is that the magic is not based upon the intervention of angels or devils, but is also not limited to just ‘natural weather/seismic events’, but rather these can be caused by ritual without [visible at least] aid of the super-natural).
>>
attention
WEATHER MANIPULATION
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tPOysgE_lA
--------------------------------------
attention
WEATHER MANIPULATION
attention
WEATHER MANIPULATION
>>
>>19553374
No one gives a shit about your pretentious studies, fool. Your source of information on witches causing storms is from the Inquisition. It is highly suspect and likely the same blatant lies you think others are following. And this is all assuming you actually HAVE a source for your info instead of the more likely you are a larping faggot.
>>
THESE HURRICANES ARE MAN MADE AND ITS NOT HARRP (DISINFORMATION)

1) Massive amounts of water vapor is spewed into the air and rapidly evaporates via power plants and other industrial facilities in synergy with one another

2) NEXRAD/Doppler radar uses electromagnetic frequencies to steer and guide the storm

Not some abandoned facility in Alaska that everyone knows about. This is the real truth. Watch the video. Its as plain as day. Spread the word.

/thread
>>
>>19553393
Sigh. You asked:
>And you're saying a troupe of these Inquisitors tried out the ritual with success? Wouldn't that mean they cavorted with devils and sold their soul?

I don't have the text on me so can't quote it but I have my notes. So I just quoted you the bit concerning the 4 varieties of magic as identified by these inquisitors; and one of them is natural magic, which included the rotting sage which caused tempests - thus making it verifiable by them whilst not meaning they were working with devils. It should also be of note that the Malleus Maleficarum and its writers were declared heretics and excommunicated; it is nonetheless a fascinating insight into history and witch-craft, featuring a surprising amount of skepticism and logical debate .

Going further; the inquisition is not at all what you think it was. They killed very few people. The most 'bloody' period and the most demonised today is the Spanish Inquisition. The Spanish Inquisition came to Spain at the behest of the Spanish King. You see the Europeans had recently reconquered Spain from the muslims, yet there were still many muslims and jews living in the land. This was actually fine; the problem was that a lot of jews and muslims pretended to be Christians and then gave information, or else financial and military aid to muslims intent on retaking Spain. This happened many times, one famous one was where on Easter the Christians of Toledo went out to a nearby pilgrimage site for an afternoon; during that time the Jews informed the muslims that the Christians had left, and they opened the gates and allowed them to take the city whilst the Christians were away on their pilgrimage. Anyway - the normal Christian citizens did not like having these traitors living amongst them and had turned to lynching anyone they suspected of being a traitor - the Inquisition was called in to stop this and introduce trials. The Inquisition was called in to STOP the excessive bloodshed, and they did.
>>
>>19553179
"I do not know whether it is owing to the anxiety of my mind, or what, but this afternoon, as I was sitting at this table engaged in preparing a dispatch, something in the apartment seemed to disturb me. Looking up, I beheld standing opposite me a singularly beautiful being. So astonished was I, for I had given strict orders not to be disturbed that it was some moments before I found language to inquire the cause of the visit. A second, a third, and even a fourth time did I repeat my question, but received no answer from my mysterious visitor except a slight raising of the eyes." "By this time I felt strange sensations spreading through me. I would have risen but the riveted gaze of the being before me rendered volition impossible. I assayed once more to speak, but my tongue had become useless, as if paralyzed. A new influence, mysterious, potent, irresistible, took possession of me. All I could do was to gaze steadily, vacantly at my unknown visitor." "Gradually the surrounding atmosphere seemed to fill with sensations, and grew luminous. Everything about me seemed to rarefy, the mysterious visitor also becoming more airy and yet more distinct to my sight than before. I began to feel as one dying, or rather to experience the sensations, which I have sometimes imagined, accompany death. I did not think, I did not reason, I did not move. All were alike impossible. I was only conscious of gazing fixedly, vacantly at my companion."
>>
>>19553444
"Presently I heard a voice saying, 'Son of the Republic, look and learn,' while at the same time my visitor extended an arm eastward. I now beheld a heavy white vapor at some distance rising fold upon fold. This gradually dissipated, and I looked upon a strange scene. Before me lay, spread out in one vast plain, all the countries of the world-Europe, Asia, Africa and America. I saw rolling and tossing between Europe and America the billows of the Atlantic, and between Asia and America lay the Pacific. 'Son of the Republic,' said the same mysterious voice as before, 'look and learn.' "At that moment I beheld a dark, shadowy being, like an angel, standing, or rather floating in mid-air, between Europe and America. Dipping water out of the ocean in the hollow of each hand, he sprinkled some upon America with his right hand, while with his left he cast some over Europe. Immediately a cloud arose from these countries, and joined - in mid-ocean. For awhile it remained stationary, and then it moved slowly westward, until it enveloped America in its murky folds. Sharp flashes of lightning gleamed through it at intervals, and I heard the smothered groans and cries of the American people.
>>
>>19553447
"A second time the angel dipped water from the ocean and sprinkled it out as before. The dark cloud was then drawn back to the ocean, in whose heaving billows it sank from view." "A third time I heard the mysterious voice saying, 'Son of the Republic, look and learn.' I cast my eyes upon America and beheld villages and towns and cities springing Up one after another until the whole land from the Atlantic to the Pacific was dotted with them. Again, I heard the mysterious voice say, 'Son of the Republic, the end of the century comes, look and learn." "And this time the dark shadowy angel turned his face southward. From Africa I saw an ill-omened specter approach our land. It flitted slowly and heavily over every town and city of the latter. The inhabitants presently set themselves in battle array against each other.

As I continued looking I saw a bright angel on whose brow rested a crown of light, on which was traced the word 'UNION.' He was bearing the American flag. He placed the flag between the divided nation and said, 'Remember, you are brethren.' "Instantly the inhabitants, casting down their weapons, became friends once more and united around the National Standard." "Again I heard the mysterious voice saying, 'Son of the Republic look and learn.' At this the dark, shadowy angel placed a trumpet to his mouth, and blew three distinct blasts; and taking water from the ocean, he sprinkled it upon Europe, Asia and Africa.
>>
>>19553456
"Then my eyes beheld a fearful scene. From each of these continents arose thick black clouds that were soon joined into one. And throughout this mass there gleamed a dark red light by which I saw hordes of armed men. These men, moving with the cloud, marched by land and sailed by sea to America, which country was enveloped in the volume of cloud. And I dimly saw these vast armies devastate the whole country and ~ the villages, towns and cities which I had seen springing up." "As my ears listened to the thundering of the cannon, clashing of the swords, and the shouts and cries of millions in mortal combat, I again heard the mysterious voice saying, 'Son of the Republic, look and learn." Where the voice had ceased, the dark shadowy angel placed his trumpet once more to his mouth, and blew a long and fearful blast."
>>
>>19553466
"Instantly a light as of a thousand suns shone down from above me, and pierced and broke into fragments the dark cloud which enveloped America. At the same moment the angel upon whose head still shown the word UNION, and who bore our national flag in one hand, and a sword in the other, descended from the heavens attended by, legions of white spirits. These immediately joined the inhabitants of America, who I perceived were well-nigh overcome, but who immediately taking courage again, closed up their broken ranks and renewed the battle." "Again, amid the fearful noise of the conflict I heard the mysterious voice saying, 'Son of the Republic, look and learn.' As the voice ceased the shadowy angel for the last time dipped water from the ocean and sprinkled it upon America. Instantly the dark cloud rolled back, together with the armies it had brought, leaving the inhabitants of the land victorious."

"Then once more, I beheld the villages, towns and cities springing up where I had seen them before, while the bright angel, planting the azure standard he had brought in the midst of them, cried with the loud voice: "While the stars remain, and the heaven send down dew upon the earth, so long shall the UNION last." And taking from his brow the crown on which blazoned the word 'UNION,' he placed it upon the Standard while the people, kneeling down, said 'Amen."
>>
>>19553468
The scene instantly began to fade and dissolve, and I, at last saw nothing but the rising, curling vapor I at first beheld. This also disappeared, and I found myself once more gazing upon the mysterious visitor, who, in the same voice I had heard before, said, 'Son of the Republic, what you have seen is thus interpreted; Three great perils will come upon the Republic. The most fearful for her is the third. But the whole world united shall not prevail against her. Let every child of the Republic learn to live for his God, his land, and UNION" With these words the vision vanished, and I started from my seat and felt that I had seen a vision wherein had been shown me the birth, the progress, and the destiny of the United States.'"
>>
>>19551799
Ships following stable winds.
Hurricane is a wind.
Wind moving where wind is usually moving.
Gee, I wonder...
>>
>>19553441
>I don't have the text on me so can't quote it but I have my notes.
The text written by people with a clear agenda behind it about the people they hated. Great source.
>the Malleus Maleficarum and its writers were declared heretics and excommunicated
Source? Because wiki says the exact opposite.
>In 1484 Heinrich Kramer had made one of the first attempts at prosecuting alleged witches in the Tyrol region. It was not a success and he was asked to leave the city of Innsbruck. According to Diarmaid MacCulloch, writing the book was Kramer's act of self-justification and revenge.[31] Ankarloo and Clark claim that Kramer's purpose in writing the book was to explain his own views on witchcraft, systematically refute arguments claiming that witchcraft does not exist, discredit those who expressed skepticism about its reality, claim that those who practised witchcraft were more often women than men, and to convince magistrates to use Kramer's recommended procedures for finding and convicting witches.[32]
>Kramer wrote the Malleus following his expulsion from Innsbruck by the local bishop, due to charges of illegal behavior against Kramer himself, and because of Kramer's obsession with the sexual habits of one of the accused, Helena Scheuberin, which led the other tribunal members to suspend the trial.
>Kramer received a papal bull Summis desiderantes affectibus in 1484. It gave full papal approval for the Inquisition to prosecute what was deemed to be witchcraft in general and also gave individual authorizations to Kramer and Sprenger specifically.
>Kramer was intensely writing and preaching until his death in Bohemia in 1505.
>He was appointed as papal nuncio and his assignment as inquisitor was changed to Bohemia and Moravia by Pope Alexander VI in 1500.
>Sprenger continued his work as Inquisitor Extraordinary...He received a letter from Pope Alexander VI praising his enthusiasm and energy in 1495 and died in the same year.
>>
>>19551812
This is the justification I've been looking for to make America an all white nation.

You sir are a hero.
>>
Are african slaves the spirits of hurricanes?
>>
File: 1503900358451.jpg (79KB, 777x777px) Image search: [Google]
1503900358451.jpg
79KB, 777x777px
>>19553610
Is my penis in your mom's ass?
>>
Good grief. Even in death niggers are fucking up the western world. There's just no escape from them, is there?
>>
>>19553649
I certainly wish!!!!
>>
>>19553585
They weren't excommunicated or declared heretics, but the book was condemned by the Papacy (though it had a huge effect anyway).

The book is full of reasoned, logical debate (far more than you see from most modern 'intellectuals') as well as a surprising amount of skepticism. It is obviously written from a Christian perspective but I think you'll find it doesn't go out of its way to say 'non-Christians are bad because non-Christian' - it links the attrocities plaguing various peoples, towns and villages and shows how (they believe) it is linked to witchcraft or devilry.

I'd suggest you read it. Here's a link: http://www.sacred-texts.com/pag/mm/
>>
>>19551812
>>19553599
I've been thinking alot about what I've said here... and I want to amend my statement to this:

History writes all peoples of the world as equals. Except the Ethiopians. I don't think they've ever enslaved or committed genocide.
>>
>>19553649
I'm sorry your package seemed to be to small to the point where I could not feel you their have you ever considered sucking your own dick to see how unfufilling it is I am almost sure you would be disappointed as well.
>>
>>19553701
>>the Malleus Maleficarum and its writers were declared heretics and excommunicated
>They weren't excommunicated or declared heretics
Liar.
>the book was condemned by the Papacy
Source? You've already been caught in a lie and had to correct yourself. Nothing you say on this matter is trustworthy.
>>
File: 1418353686422.jpg (40KB, 415x319px) Image search: [Google]
1418353686422.jpg
40KB, 415x319px
>>19553444
>>19553447
>>19553456
>>19553466
>>19553468
>>19553474
Thank you kindly, Anon. I'll be eagerly awaiting the day the Union shall triumph over the hordes of nations
>>
i poop alot out of my mouth.
>>
>>19553774
I enjoy attempted insults that appear to have taken a great effort to craft both in creativity and grammar.
>>
>>19551799
>travel the same path as slave ships

Hmmmmm I wonder if that could be because the prevailing winds that would move weather systems make the most sense to travel by.

Nah, must be nigger ghosts.
>>
>>19551812
No, because Jews are also African.
>>
>>19553262
I think he's referencing Kangz history, though most of the responses take it seriously.
>>
File: mamamia.jpg (29KB, 480x564px) Image search: [Google]
mamamia.jpg
29KB, 480x564px
>>19552453
are you fucking retarded or are you just high?
>>
>>19553262
You know... The one where WE WAS KANGZ.
>>
>>19551799
Possibly. They help manifest the witchcraft.
>>
>>19553599
Nice dubs mr. President.

You don't have to make this an all white country. I don't wanna bang white girls. Just make sure people know that "white privilege" is a lie.
>>
>Slaves were taken to the Americas in wind powered ships following wind patterns
>Storms are windy

OP is retarded.
>>
File: 1503001034480.png (47KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
1503001034480.png
47KB, 500x430px
>>19551799
Humans produce greenhouse gases out of their tailpipe, are they cars?
>>
>>19551799
we wuz hurricanes n shiiiet
>>
File: slave_trade.jpg (134KB, 602x430px) Image search: [Google]
slave_trade.jpg
134KB, 602x430px
>>19551799
The facts about slavery in North America:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
>>
TLDR slaves caused hurricanes jews caused slaves jews caused hurricanes

checkmate atheists
>>
>>19555854
Are jew spirits punishing slave nigros with hurricanes?
>>
>>19555614

>maybe both or neither .

rambling continues

4000 thousand years and you are so stupid that you just notice it , and you notice it becose i told you ,I DO NOT WORK WHIT SLAVES I HATE SLAVES .
you carry nails on your tonges ,minds , stomachs and legs you are in the cross whit 4 nails and you are gratefull whit the Yokers for it , you are noting more than slaves and i do not work whit them , i can work whit Yokers , becose they are free people ,
-but i was born as a slave
me too , and i learn to use the tools that the slavers use to slave us to get freddom
-now we give our good boy his legs back
you alredy know this Yokers , you were letting them blow their limbs to keep them arround you slavers , i can see you also lost a leg and a arm to get the joke.
Yokers you are pushing a good man too far , dont force me to put nitro-glicerine on the rest of your plans to blow away whats left of you power ,
i will consider you slaves until the day you drop the gold , now i do not want the gold of the slavers , i want your gold ,if you want more pieces of the rompecabezas i will charge like the old kindom , find the biggest hands among your brothers ,make the ok simbol whit his hands the coin has to fit in that circle and have the tickness of his fat finger whit not holes in the coin , it has to be solid gold , 4 gold coins of the highest qualty for every one of your people , this is the price of real freddom after 4000 thousand years , this is the price you gotta pay for betraying the old kingdom , they use to release his slaves after the work was done , you got this slavery for your betrayal to the old kind for gold , then you gotta pay for your freddom in gold.
to my colors and black and white bross , every one of the 108 inmortals carry a old kingdom bug whit him , i know you can track that , put them on to safety , we can not allow to loose more people , the information they carry in their bloods , is vital for survival
>>
>>19552311
America lived longer than Rome. No other civilization has ever lived longer than 500 years. It's time is up and the jews are restoring order
>>
>>19551799
Why would African Slave spirits torment their ancestors?
>>
>>19553262
Planet Earth.
>>
File: strange-cat.jpg (293KB, 1250x1733px) Image search: [Google]
strange-cat.jpg
293KB, 1250x1733px
>>19551799

No. They've been following that path since well before the slave trade was established.

Therefore, slaves must be the spirits of hurricanes.
>>
>>19552354
thats the joke
>>
Wierd because like 85% of the slaves shipped over to the west went to south america
>>
>>19551799
Hurricanes form at sea, and form at tropical places. It has nothing to do with "African slaves". Learn geology you fucking idiot. Also, if slaves were that pissed off, why aren't muslims being completely destroyed right now? They slaved millions of Africans over the course of a thousand years. But nah. Blame whitey.
>>
>>19558078
>geology
>>
>>19551799
Why when anybody brings up Africa, does it have to be 3 categories lower as far as the level of intellect goes than the sub norm. Holy fuck, why would the slave SUDDENLY start whipping up the bad boys (Excuse the pun).
>>
>>19551799
Hear me out. Maybe, just maybe, old ships used certain common paths of wind and water currents in the past? I'd like to imagine that there was this fantastic invention, let's call it "windsheets" used to propel ships. Or, since it's for sailing, maybe "sails"? And maybe, just maybe, similar currents affect the paths of hurricanes?

Also, fake and gay.
>>
>>19552315
first of all. fuck the jews.

second of all. yeah they do and it's a hoax.

third of all. wenger out.
>>
o jesus fucking christ so now WE WAZ HURRICANES N SHIIIIEEEETT
>>
>>19553224
it had to be done. there is more to come. i refuse to suffer the ignorance and arrogance of a nation that would rather occupy it's energy on trivial squabbles instead of leading the world into a new era of scientific and spiritual pursuits.

i have grown weary of this idiocy.
>>
>>19556474
no other civilization? are you aware of the ottoman empire? are you aware the only reason the middle east is a pile of corpses is because the english and french sliced up the ottoman empire's generally peaceful lands and moved all the ethnic groups around? well, did ya?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170908-121931.png (195KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170908-121931.png
195KB, 720x1280px
>>19551812
But the historical Hebrews were black. I find it funny how a bunch of white Europeans claim to be the true decendants of a race of desert dwellers abd every one just agrees with them. This isn't paranormal though.
>>
>>19556474
also, just to point out, rome is still around by some standards
>>
>>19551799
>Hurricanes mainly devastate the Afro-Caribbean
Even as Gods, they still can't stop black-on-black violence.
>>
>>19551799
Come on dude, they were sold by other africans. If anything they should be greateful to white people for ending (legal) slavery for good.
>>
>>19551799
What the hell? That has to be the most retarded theory i have ever heard. Tell me what were hurricanes before the slave trade?
>>
>>19552354

liberals/leftists and niggers by nature are that retarded that they don't know simple geography facts.
>>
>>19556474
US has only been around 250 years
>>
>>19558092
master race amirite
>>
>>19551799
Sure dubs confirm
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.