[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Age - What is actually legit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: new-age[1].jpg (85KB, 500x412px) Image search: [Google]
new-age[1].jpg
85KB, 500x412px
Can /x/ help me and filter the bullshit that New Age has and tell me what actually is legit from it?

Shit like lawofone.info, Drunvalo Melchizedek, consciousness, dimension levels, all religions come from the same source, pineal gland, DNA, chakras, ancient civilisations, alchemy, mind over reality (You the Creator Theory) and whatever you can find in the New Age meme.

It's very hard to figure out legit stuff since those junkies start forcing their shit with everything they find on ancient knowledge and spread it to the point of making no sense or explaining that its just Love and you don't understand because of that.
>>
Thoughts creating reality is legit. Not having contradictory thoughts is key tho.
Try thinking about some object you are indifferent about for a couple of minutes per day for a week or two and see how responsive reality really is.
>>
>>19551785

The parts that are like Hinduism are the legit parts.

In fact, you can just study Hinduism instead.
>>
>>19553173
This. Ignore New Age and read the source material they were synthesizing their bullshit from. I guess RA Wilson is considered "New Age" but I consider him to be an exception.
>>
The only New Age material I have really liked is Montalk and the posts by Hidden Hand on the Above Top Secret forums.
>>
>new age
>legit
pick one
>>
>>19551785
How about you actually form your own opinion?
>>
>>19553151
yeah quantum physics actually support that, also, quantum entanglement of DNA pretty much ensures that we're coming back as another lifeform after we die, and that telepathy is a possibility as DNA can communicate with itself regardless of seperation (all DNA is the same DNA)

i've tested the quantum physics hypothesis and yes it is our collective consciousness that is determining the form of our reality, basically.

as for new age, it's basically a collaborative term. I'm quite exhausted, but i'm willing to say that life is eternal and that fact is self evident.

we should also stop eating other living beings. because they are our other lives. there's a lot of science in philosophy or religion if you will. People just have ignored it.

see some of my replies from this other thread for a more in depth explanation of my hypothesis
>>19551817
>>
>>19554317
>stop eating other living things
Listen to yourself, you just told me to stop eating food.
>>
>>19554460
living, sentient beings*
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.