[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conspiracy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
Coming back to 4chan after many years away, looking for some help. Need to get into the dark webs for info on MKULTRA NWO and of course the wonderful illuminati. If this is not the place, redirect me
>>
>>19551482
/x/ is a role playing board
you probably do better on /pol/
>>
>>19551504
excellent kind sir.
>>
>>19551504
not that guy but /pol is worse! haha
>>
>>19551513
i see why you say.
>>
>>19551482
check out the 5th video here >>19551473

skip to 48:40
>>
>>19551504
Hey look, it's an echo chamber giving advice. Kek.
>>
>>19551545
/pol/ is where Swarmfront faggots go to get disappeared. It's the dumping ground for cut out operations that need expendable morons. Those who don't have the logic and intelligence to understand the scorpion and the frog.
>>
>>19551554
It's the most watched, most manipulated board in our collective history. That's become clear. Worse than the worst days of Random. A running cue for rebels without a clue. And forum manipulation.
>>
>>19551482
You learn to pick up on subtle signs. They are everywhere if you know what to look for. You must play the Game and Win.

https://youtu.be/W2azO25JtFo
>>
>>19551543
you have my interest sir.
>>
>>19551569
check
>>
>>19551482
Here's a hint. Lyrics have meaning. Everything in this song is true.

https://youtu.be/ytoJAL20Rr8
>>
>>19551482
Vigilant Citizen's research on pop culture is a must.
>>
>>19551571
watch the rest. prepare to be mindblown and slightly angry at the world
>>
>>19551482
Yo someone here remind me. What's that talk about some code that's embedded in our brains that makes us want to kill ourselves if we discover it or some shit like that?
>>
>>19552059
Idk, but I want it gone.
>>
>>19552059
So smart code is what it is. You should try looking for it 10\10 sure to give you whip lash at first But you will be ok.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.