[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moon Landing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: my_tweet.png (409KB, 988x494px) Image search: [Google]
my_tweet.png
409KB, 988x494px
"Duh Moon Landing Was Faked" Thread
>>
>>19550956
That's a fake quote. If the Soviet Union had ANY reason to doubt the moon landing they'd have told the world. Thanks for shitting up the board even more.

REMEMBER TO WRITE 'SAGE' IN THE OPTIONS FIELD PEOPLE. DON'T BUMP THIS THREAD. SAVE /X/ FROM THE SHITPOSTERS!
>>
https://youtu.be/sGXTF6bs1IU

Video proving it was actually impossible to have been faked.
>>
I believe there was fake footage made to be played in case something went wrong or there was something on the moon they didn't want us to see...that doesn't mean we didn't go to the moon.
>>
>>19551014

>>thinking that the governments are anything but puppets at this point
>>
>>19550956
It was obviously real. Russia, our greatest adversary at the time confirmed it thinking we might have. Yet, most of the footage we saw was obviously faked.
>>
>>19550956
Proof?
>>
>>19551090
>what is the cold war?
>>
WHY AREN'T THERE ANY PICTURES OF THE FLAG ON THE MOON TAKEN WITH A CAMERA FROM HERE TELL ME WHY
>>
>>19551306
It's a resolution issue. Imaging something that small from this far away is too difficult. Any pictures we have of deep space objects are astronomically large and thus pictures of them are possible.

If it were a matter of just taking a fucking picture of the moon, you don't think Russia would have done so and fucked are shit up? Or Russia/China could've at least sent a fucking rover to the landing site by now to disprove the American lunar landings.
>>
>>19551087
this.
>go to moon
>discover skeletons
>fuuugggg D:
>>
Why haven't we gone back to, I dunno, put a camera on it. Or send satellites to it to have constant hi-res coverage of the moon?
>>
>>19551850
There were 6 manned moon landings. 12 people have walked on the moon.

Apart from that there have been dozens of non-manned landings by rovers and probes.

Why go back? It's a lump of rock with nothing on it. It's like saying.. "why don't america spend $25 billion to go to a desert in the middle of Mexico?". What's the point? There's nothing there worth spending $25 billion on. (btw it would probably cost 100 billion+ today due to inflation)
>>
>>19551880
>Why go back?
to build moon hotels obviously. it's current year and all we have is war, poverty, traps and no fucking moon hotels
>>
>>19551891
If you want businesses to set up shop on the moon, why aren't you bugging Hilton instead of NASA? NASA is not going to build a hotel, even if it's a hotel on the moon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.