[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Orgonite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

Your opinion on this?
>>
>>19550826

It's been scientifically debunked.

In case you ask for source: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=orgonite+debunked
>>
Literally just resin with garbage in it
>>
What are these little things even supposed to do in orgone canon? The collector boxes and big shooter things have clear purposes, but these, not so much.
>>
The pyramids used to hold sweet ass disco era dance parties?
>>
>>19551068
If not then theyre going about it entirely wrong
>>
>>19551068
Generate negative ions? I think that's what I remember. Like salt lamps, waterfalls, & the Ionic Breeze.
>>
>>19550826
I keep a big one one in my car lol seriously
>>
>>19550826
Use the internet friend.
>>
>>19550826
A smart, although evil fuck, one day said to himself, geez I have all this useless scrap metal and plastic lying around in my yard, how could I possibly sell it to stupid people? Et voilĂ , Orgonite.
>>
File: 4682678637_32c1e7d210.jpg (96KB, 450x336px) Image search: [Google]
4682678637_32c1e7d210.jpg
96KB, 450x336px
There was an anon who did a test with some sprouts and showed that the ones exposed to orgonite grew noticeably faster. Others have gotten similar results like pic related. Thinking of trying this myself multiple times before writing off orgonite.
>>
>>19552011
Yo, my plants grew all the same. Fast, good, many fruits. Why? Not because some gay ass esoteric stone.

Because I know what plants need because Im a fucking farmer who got raised by a fucking farmer.

Cunts
>>
>>19552053
Orgonite has what plants crave
>>
>>19550826
Easy way to make money on eBay.
I considered selling some myself but I couldn't bring myself to help spread bullshit and profit from gullible fools.
>>
>>19552068
Lol.
>>19552011
I looked into that. Very unscientific and shitty.
>>
>>19552084
So what would be the best way to conduct this experiment to make the result convincing?
>>
>>19552308
Different anon, but I'd encase the orgonite unit in glass to make sure nothing can leech from it, and I'd use a large amount of both controls and experimental grows, and average them.
Two bowls of a few sprouts don't prove anything, but if it could be replicated over thousands of trials, that might indicate something worth looking at.
It might need a wide variety of experiments, though. How do we know the object has anything to do with it? What happens if we have two experimental grows, one with the object, and one where someone just thinks good thoughts at the sprouts? etc.
>>
>>19550845
This
There's literally a copper wire in there,
>>
>>19550826
A) I think the people who are really into it are making it up as they're going along.

B) I've held a few well-crafted pieces and... Wow. There's something going on.

So IDK. What people say about it is complete bullshit, but SOMETHING is happening there.
>>
File: 1446191687883.jpg (29KB, 487x367px) Image search: [Google]
1446191687883.jpg
29KB, 487x367px
>>19550836
0,50$ into your mind controlled monarch bank account
>>
File: 1504636415584.jpg (38KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1504636415584.jpg
38KB, 413x395px
>>19553096
When you try to log in to your avatar but the avatar takes control of you. It's like the bigge st looser competition over their
>>
>>19550836

>there are people that still use the "le funny autogoogle"
>on 4chan of all places

it wasnt funny when it first came out and its not funny today you cringey dipshit
>>
>>19552078

yeah right, you are just a lazy fuck
>>
>>19553152
>t. the fag that always needs people to google that for him
>>
>>19550826
the crystal transforming the static drawn in by the organic and non organic material layers, spread for maximum surface area, works, but most people have no fucking clue what to look for, or how to properly make one (make the average particle size of the aly nanosized, check the crystal is electrically sound etc)

you think the cia let the inventor have a heart attack in a prison cell because it was bunk?
>>
>>19552334
I've done around 50 trials with red wheat grass seeds and got consistent results most times. The only exceptions were when I used aluminum foil to cover the samples. Everything rotted. I was looking for a better cover than saran wrap to keep the samples from drying out while also allowing air flow.

I know 50 trials isn't enough to prove anything but it's so hard to do this as just one person. I see other people doing tests but they're not thorough enough. They don't measure exactly how much water is being given or make sure both plants get exactly the same amount of light. I keep my samples in a windowless room with a dehumidifier and heater so I think my results are at least somewhat usable.

>and one where someone just thinks good thoughts at the sprouts? etc.
This is something I've actually been wondering about a lot lately. On the orgonite forums I've been reading through, people will say if you "charge" you orgonite with "intention" as well as "direct" positivity onto your plants you'll get amazing results. Supposing that these are also valid ways to affect plant growth, I have no way of knowing if it was "me" affecting the plants or the orgonite. I try to distance myself my from my emotions when I'm working with the plants but it's hard. I can't tell if I think "oh the control sample looks the same as yesterday" is negative and hurts the sample. Same with "the orgonite sample grew that much in six hours? Oh wow" is positive.

I don't think there will ever be a way to do rigorous scientific testing with orgonite because of this. Still, the results I've gotten keep me going and refining my experiments.
>>
>>19554117

How to look for a good orgonite? Can you give examples of a good one and a bad one?
>>
>>19554455
not that anon but it's hard to buy orgonite online. Never buy from someone in China or India because it's started to be mass produced in those countries and they use fake crystals or improper metal to resin ratios.

There are some sellers on Etsy who are legit but there are a lot of fakes too. The ones that look like they're mostly crystal with very little resin are always fake, like this one:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/232204282/fathers-day-sale-seven-chakra-orgonite

I bought mine from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/508063773/black-sun-orgonite-tower-busters
It's 2 for $5 with shipping. I got mine when shipping was free.

You're best off making your own if you can find resin for cheap. You don't have to use the clear kind. The cheap ugly bondo resin is fine. You can also paint over it so it doesn't look as nasty.
>>
You can google the effects of orgonite around freezing water. I've even done it myself. If you have some orgonite try it out. I used the same water, same cups, same location in the freezer, but I got bubbles and patterns in the orgonite water that I didn't in the control.
>>
File: Mvc-514f-b.jpg (72KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Mvc-514f-b.jpg
72KB, 640x480px
>>19554657
This is what it looked like.
>>
>>19554657
what kind of orgonite did you use? All I have are tiny (1 inch diameter) towerbusters and I can never get stalagmites or bubbles to form in my ice. I think they're too small and weak. I can get some good results with plant growth though
>>
>>19554657
>>19554671
Got more pics anon? Like comparison shots or your setup/orgonite?
>>
>>19554181
Any pics to share? Also you could try doing the Emoto Masaru rice test if you want to test the effects of intention. Haven't done it yet myself but people have posted interesting results.
>>
File: 20170608.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170608.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>19555024
This is a photo from a trial I did back in June. I will definitely look into the rice experiment.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.