[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have always wondered, why is california such an awful state?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: richardramirez21.jpg (95KB, 800x912px) Image search: [Google]
richardramirez21.jpg
95KB, 800x912px
I have always wondered, why is california such an awful state? You literally have a disproportionate amount of fucked up shit going on there.Serial murders, helter skelters, night stalkers, child rapists, cult leaders, squalor,poverty,abandoned towns, urban legends, gang violence and god knows what else.Seriously what the fuck is up with it? Golden state? My ass, I am not setting my european foot anywhere near that shit.
>>
>>19550650
Ancient Indian Burial ground
>>
Because it's a big state with a large population and given a larger pool of people to draw from, someone is bound to be not quite right.
>>
All places near large fault lines have people that are batshit, moreso than normal. Probably a combination of constant subtle vibrations fucking with their brains, and being raised around communities of batshit people. I mean, fuck, look at Japan.
>>
>>19550650
Drugs, leftist culture and jewry
>>
You have to realise it, it is very strange.I have travelled around the world, and when you have a dangerous country you know it is dangerous, you avoid shady places and you know it is generally fucked up all over.With California, you literally live in the richest country with incredible human resources, scientific advancement, universities, skyscrapers , but in California you are in San Franco everything is chill, you drive half an hour to Stockton take the wrong alley an you become a statistic... in none of the other developed countries I have been has there been such a stark contrast like that.
>>
>>19550783
This is where race and I comes into play
>>
>>19550726
I've been to Japan. Everyone was consistently nice and inviting. Granted I didn't wander too far off the beaten track but still.
>>
File: california_awoo.jpg (89KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
california_awoo.jpg
89KB, 1024x640px
>>19550650
Large and mobile population. A lot of people who would like to do bad stuff (like rape and murder) in the Midwest LEAVE there and come to California. It's much easier to get away with that in a large liberal city than a small Midwest town. This is true for ALL large cities.

>>19550721
Nearly 40 million people. Over 10% of all people in America live in California.

>>19550783
>>19550796
So you have never gone into a "no go" zone in Europe? Or left the gated community with private security in South Africa or South America? I think the problem is that our "murder zones" are not clearly marked out for foreigners. We don't have visible walls but if you look like a scumbag and walk around a "nice area" you will be arrested or harassed almost immediately. The more crappy the area the more scumbag crap you can do before the police arrest you. You should just assume that if you see black people and urban decay you are in a "murder zone".
>>
>>19550860
I have been to a no go zone in europe, I live near one, yes you can get beaten up, but not straight up shot on the street.
>>
>>19550860
>south america
>south africa
>developed countrys
face it. america is more like a 3rd world shit hole than any other 1st world country.
>>
>>19550650
Florida is 200x worse
>>
>>19550779
if the world scares you this much, maybe kys
>>
>>19550796
FUCKING KYS IDIOT.
>>
California has a lot of broken and lost souls. It's where dreams go to die. Everything is all tinsel, smoke and mirrors. Fame looks good from the outside but is actually really ugly.
>>
>>19550860

>>The more crappy the area the more scumbag crap you can do before the police arrest you.

That shit is like GTA. No wonder Los Santos is basically LA.
>>
Non usanon here.
why hasn't anyone mentioned Wisconsin yet?
basically 9/10 green texts take place every In Wisconsin.
>>
Talk shit on California all you want, but there's all kinds of sexy women here and I'm having a blast fucking em
>>
>>19550650

All you guys need to listen to "Hotel California".

Peoples souls die there, because many dont reach their self set goals in life. I lived this myself, I moved to a big town because I wanted to escape my boring conservative family and hometown.

Nowadays Iam bored again looking for direction, but I didnt got it. I want to have a simple life, as a farmer or shit like this, but I have no money to do it.

>>19551796
True.
>>
ive lived here most of my life and im too high to even argue with you right now .
>>
Like Florida, California was seen as a great place to live and therefore a large portion of the population moved there and reproduced, batshit fucktards included. Hawaii is the same way outside of the tourist areas.
>>
>>19551409

Why are you so upset?
>>
>>19551921
>Muh penis in pussy is all that matters
>>
>>19551121
Raised in Houston and couldn't go to the school a block away cause they taught half in Spanish; this was 1987!
>>
>>19550650
Research the 1960's. A lot of social engineering, psychological manipulation through drugs, music and entertainment were going on. In short, mind control. I highly recommend reading "Programmed to Kill" and "Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon" by David McGowan. Here is a fantastic analysis broken down into a series by the YouTube channel "Dayz of Noah".

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDpeSNS3_zZeaxyFx__w_MgmW5zPjGtlB
>>
>>19550650
If you think California is unique you clearly haven't been around much. As >>19550721 said, it's huge and extremely diverse (and all race stuff aside, it is also diverse in terms of wealth, development, and culture). Plus everything listed can be found pretty much anywhere else in the United States (or, generally, any developed country).

Also a lot of the shit you refer to is from decades ago and it isn't really relevant. It's the equivalent of saying people shouldn't go to Europe because of all the black plague.
>>
Well a lot of weird new age business all started out in California. The Process church, church of Satan, anf scientology are all vaguely woven together in their formative years. The hippie/flower child culture has some dangerous roots to be sure , Manson family, jim jones, Tim Leary, all had some links to MK ultra. Also, hollywood has a pretty seedy underbelly with drugs and human trafficking. Illegal immigrants have the same problems. And then there's the niggers. That about covers California's problems. Fuck Cali. And fuck their gun laws.
>>
>>19550860
Cute Momiji
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.