[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can u help me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Sup /x/ i have story to tell and ur help or point of view is appreciated. I dont visit 4 chan very often so i hopefully dont open some 100x times discussed topic.
here we go, i live in small village in quite big family house. I live in first floor alone and my mother has the base floor. Im very attached to my two dogs and cat which they spent most of the day by my side. They either lay around me, near me or with me in my bed. Few montsh ago when i was working at my desk dogs kept my attention. They were quite scared and were sitting udner my desk and between my legs, both staring at the doors to my room. I wasnt paying attention to that at all. Few days later one of the dogs was frightened to hell and very softly roaring to he open window. I didnt see anything and with light on i pet my dog to sleep again. There is where it started to get wierd. The nightly dog scares started to be very frequent, almost every other night my dog was rly uneasy and frightened staring to window. Ofc i checked the garden, neighbours etc. to eliminate any obvious reason for their behavior. Unfortunately it started to happen even during the day. I was sitting by my pc, legs on a desk watching yt with resting cat on my tummy. Suddenly cat wakes up and start staring to doors. It was nothing unusual since cat has better ears than human so i though that cat hear something downstars. Then my door start slowly opening by itself. I know that because i got very squeeky door. Dogs were shitting brix, frightened between my legs staring at door. Since that the door is opening or closing by itself and make my dogs feel uneasy everytime. I even started to feel like im not alone. I can¨t even fap because of sensation by beeing watched. Few night prior i tought i was hearing gentle woman voice calling me somewhere by my window. (tought i heard my name and her desire to come in) I woke up just to find my dog almost blending into the wall looking at the window. Screw that, i close the window. cont.
>>
I closed the window and went back to sleep lil spooked. I got wier dream of someone rtying to climb up on my chest. I think it was just sleep paralysis since i was aware that im awake or sleep but wasnt sure. But my cognitive function seems alright so i suppose that im awake. I carefully let my eyes closed for safety and wait till i was feeling alright again.

So i dont know what this is, dogs are scared still, doors are still moving and i still feel presence from the door. Any idea? Thx in advance
>>
>>19550649
Is it just you and your mother?
Has your mother noticed anything strange?
Is it an old house?
How long have you lived there for?
Have you had any deaths in your family/social circle recently?
>>
Burn sage, splash holy water around like Michael J Fox dancing while holding a glass of water, perform a banishing ritual, perform the rose cross ritual, hang up crosses or talismans of whatever faith you believe in, and don't think about it. pretend it never happened. Paying attention to it gives it power and invites it back in after you kick it out.
>>
>>19550758
It's just me and my mother.
She doesnt notice anything
Its reconstructed house but the base walls are more than 70 years old. Some old lady used to live there before us. Dont know how and when she dies.
I'm living there for 2 years now
We did not have any deaths recently, but i quit my job as a nurse two years ago due to ammount of dead ppl i was with. i ususally sat with them holding their hands and whisper prayers whne they were dying. I hold them till their last breath. This somehow makes me sick as i was feeling that with every dead person i lost piece of me and they take it. Silly argument i suppose. Due to that reason i left hospital
>>
>>19550771
i dont believe in any religion. but i suppose i can burn the sage. Dont have any crosses unfortunately. Im not that scared rather curious. Im not even sure if i should feel scared or not. Nothing is hurting
>>
>>19550780
Working in a hospital can certainly be taxing

>>19550771 has some good advice. LBRP and Rose Cross ritual are good for clearing an area and hiding your own presence. It just depends on how you feel about dabbling with some entry level occult. If it makes you uncomfortable, then maybe don't bother.

Other than that, try to simply come up with rational explanations as to the source of all these "strange" happenings. You'd be amazed just how much your beliefs can dictate your reality. Worrying about it will only feed its presence and make you unhappy
>>
Hi OP ive been thinking, try and catch the ghost for us all. Can you setup up a recording mic to your pc and set it by the door/window. What about a camera to record all times of day with your pc. Also try a camera that works off movement sensor/thermal?. And camera on doggo. Also film doggo and cat shitting themselves scared. Try putting flour on the floor maybe we can get some demon foot prints like that movie.Post pics of doggo cat please with time stamp maybe so we know you arent full of shit. Please lets try science before burning sage/getting a priest to bless the house this time. Thanks.
>>
Also maybe the ghost watched you at work. But since you dont work there it comes to your house.
>>
>>19551309
This, OP ... do this!
>>
File: 20170906_180732.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170906_180732.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
OP here
Ok guys, thx for advices. Be sure i tried to rationalize everything for past two months before i came here. Suddenly im not capable of getting cameras on doggos and cat, nor thermal camera. I can try to film it on my cell phone whne they get scared and record my room and door+window. I can try to setup mic.
Fyi I am working nowdays at my home in my room. Atm cat is outside so at least im posting doggos now. Thx a lot guys
>>
Yay cute doggos woo hoo. Also maybe not flour on the floor. Try chalk maybe its thinner. What about mirrors a mirror by the door and window. And one on the wall by your pc monitor so you catch the ghosts reflection. Maybe a thermometer to record room temps like how it gets cold where the ghost is. And lookup those hunter trail cameras they have night vision and motion sensor and record onto a usb $200. Good luck OP.
>>
astral project so you can see the whore and kill her
>>
OP here
Ok guys. I set up mic for this night. (no camera still, not even webcam). I will try to get one and do the mirror math as suggested.

I just want to tell that i dont believe much in paranormal, guess im too grounded and close minded.

And one very important thing. W/e is going on and let's assume is somethinig non humanic.. i dont feel threatened by it. More like object that someone watch. Even when i woke up in the middle of night due to doggos roaring i dont feel fear. This is prolly not scary/much interesting but thx again for u guys engaging with advices
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.