[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which region you think you are going?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

Which region you think you are going?
>>
There is only one region, the 9th dimension. Any view of separation is egoic. No one is better than anyone else in spirit
>>
>>19550348
what goes?
>>
I still have desires so i think im going somewhere in the nether region.
>>
the one that does not want to merge with "god" and has no desires in this plane
>>
File: sahu.png (409KB, 639x440px) Image search: [Google]
sahu.png
409KB, 639x440px
I'm going to heaven no problemo
this really spooked me and gave me a weird heavy feeling as a child
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktnG_2-VXA0
big bird saved me
>>
>>19550348
.gif

Yeah, nice try.
>>
>>19550348
I will be happy to make it to Heaven by the skin of my teeth and be amongst the lowest there.
>>
File: regions-after-death.gif (53KB, 731x695px) Image search: [Google]
regions-after-death.gif
53KB, 731x695px
Please note:

1. For the sake of simplicity, though we have shown the planes of existence one on top of the other in this diagram, in reality they are around us in all directions. It’s just that Earth being the physically tangible plane is seen; whereas the other planes are progressively more and more subtle and hence invisible to the gross eye. In fact different people, though living on the Earth plane experience thoughts and emotions corresponding to the different planes of existence as per their spiritual level or thoughts. For example Saints, i.e. spiritually evolved people beyond the 70% spiritual level, lead an existence corresponding to the positive planes of existence of Heaven and beyond. In contrast a person planning theft experiences thoughts corresponding to the 1st plane of Hell, one planning some act aimed at harming others at 2nd plane of Hell and so on and a person planning murder experiences thoughts corresponding to the 7th plane of Hell. However no 2 planes of existence can be experienced simultaneously, i.e. a person cannot experience thoughts corresponding to 2 different planes, e.g. Heaven and Mahārlok.

2. The Nether region (Bhuvarlok) to be precise is a region that is aligned away from God. We have however depicted it as a positive plane as subtle bodies from this region still have a chance to be born on Earth to progress spiritually.
Once subtle bodies regress to any of the regions of Hell, then there is a remote possibility of their being born on Earth and progressing towards God.
>>
>>19550529
An explanation behind the colour scheme used

Earth is depicted reddish as it represents action (i.e. subtle basic Raja component), as it is the only plane where we have the physical body to do something.

Heaven has been depicted in pink, which represents an abundance of happiness.

Yellow represents spiritual knowledge and an increase in the subtle basic Sattva component. It finally becomes almost white at the highest stage, which represents the close proximity to the unmanifest God principle.

The regions of Hell are represented by darker shades to black, as there is an increase in the subtle basic Tama component.
>>
>Believing the lies of SSRF

Yes, they have evidence that negative energies attacked them, yes, their spiritual practice is what causes these attacks.

Don't touch with a 10ft pole, meditate instead.

Don't believe in the god of any religion, it's very simple and you'll send yourself to hell for trusting cunts.
>>
>>19550348
I'm currently deciding between Israel and Canada anyone want to clue me in?

It feels unfinshed
>>
>>19550348
>SSRF

Fucking knew it. Delete this thread.
>>
>>19550529

So higher spiritual power but more ego about it makes you go to the hell? What?
>>
>>19550652
Disregard the teachings, it's SSRF, basically their teachings lead you to hell with your mind destroyed by their chant

If you wanna go to heaven disregard any religion, don't be gay and practice meditation. Believe in god without religion, seriously, everything else leads to hell.
>>
>>19550468
You just contradicted yourself...
>>
>>19550709
whats your resting heart rate i want to see your spiritual level
>>
>>19550722
>spiritual level

No such thing
>>
>>19550728
will you tell me your resting heart rate please
>>
Going to hell. Not attached to physical things or riches but i do resent people and my jealousy makes me feel ill sometimes.
>>
>>19550732
No, I don't tell you something that will tell you nothing because this filth is a lie that puts you in the hands of the demiurge, you will be intubated by the demiurge on your chakras if you do this, then he will fill you with shit.
>>
>>19550761
i know how you feel anon

after a visit to SSRF i was fucked and now im under psychiatric help and meds
>>
>>19550772
It's the demiurge, SSRF worship makes you go to him faster, so he entraps you and fucks you up.

Do as I said, believe in the god above god, believe in gnosticism and meditate, you'll become more powerful and will be able to slowly unfuck yourself.
>>
File: stars.jpg (168KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
stars.jpg
168KB, 720x960px
>>19550348
I'm going as high as humanely possible
>>
>>19550529
Given what I am about to say, please bear with it. This life experience has been a blessing as much as it has been a means for me to witness the desolation of man, and the desires which overcome him. The reflection of the word daint does not sit completely within me, but this life I have discovered has been to come back down to earth for the sake of others. Nearly every bit of technology that is come across in this body, there eventually warrants a glitch or an error. Someone once mentioned that this is due in part to the armor of god. However, perhaps it is in no direct relation to God, despite feeling as though I was chosen by God in coming back to earth. It feels familiar to a time where I was once here, and it has been made clear to close relatives verbally that I am not here for myself necessarily.

Where would I stand in this?
>>
>>19550841
>humanely possible

lol
>>
>>19551516
Son of Man was Man and God
We must acknowledge all aspects of our being, realizing what we are and are not
So I will do what is humanely possible
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.