[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: near-death-experience-1.jpg (55KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
near-death-experience-1.jpg
55KB, 400x300px
How do you guys perceive death? And what do you make of it. I personally have a very hard time grasping the idea of a being an complete non-existent being.
>>
>>19550325
I experienced ego death on 7 grams of psilocybn. My experience led me to believe that dying is like falling in a black hole or singularity time slows and eventually stops right before actually dying this could be the case for actual death as well not sure though. Then there was a pop and a reset. the best way I can describe it is much like a reboot sequence on a computer and I was back in my room fully sober
>>
As the earth spins your soul stores up the momentum, it's why the earth feels stationary

When you die this momentum is released and your soul slingshots into space. If you make it past the solar system you become one with the source, if not your soul regenerates on one of the planets then is sucked back to earth where you reincarnate
>>
>>19550325
Start meditating. This will help you understand the idea of non-existance. You will understand how peaceful and beautiful the non-existance truly is. To be binded not into place, time or into self. No more thoughs, feelings, memories, will or ego. It is the real freedom. It howerer is not eternal darkness or eternal loneliness. You cannot perceive darkness, light, or anything. You cannot be lonely because your subjective experience has ended. There is no "you" to be alone. No illusion of "you" to separate from you the rest of the universe.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.