[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summoning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: offering.jpg (340KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
offering.jpg
340KB, 1280x720px
I just finished my chanting to Naberius. What should I expect /x/?
>>
>>19550075
Get yo ass lubed up.
>>
keep us updated on what happens
>>
Quick background - I used blood from my hand, should I have used blood from my throat area? Also, I'll be carrying around this sigil with me from now on.

Today, while walking around town applying for jobs, I distinctly saw a blue raven cawing at me repeatedly. He flew in my face, then off to the side, sitting on a branch, almost as if it were communicating with me. I continued walking, but noticed and paused, walked back and gave it recognition because I knew it was Naberius. I had asked yesterday or the day before that for Him to appear in some form. I asked for confirmation for his willing relationship with me. I want to be as respectful as I can be with Him when I talk and do any acts for Him. What can I do?
>>
>>19550075
Echoes?
>>
>>19550075
Naberius here, post pics of your mom.
>>
>>19550111
This event was what spurred me into doing this official sigil summoning. I hate using the word summoning however. It leaves a distasteful feeling. I'm not summoning, rather I'm going about communicating with one of the greatest communicators/rhetoricians. It has to be shown respect. I tried the sigil before, but thought it wasn't enough just to draw it and chant. So I decided to use blood as a sign of good will and doing a short prayer to Him, offering my soul in return for whatever He wishes to give me. I'll keep you updated /x/. I know things will go well and smoothly because from what I know He is fair and honest. He's intimidating but he does not do any harm from what I know, so long as you keep the pact.
>>
>>19550075
Literally nothing. You can't just chant in front of his sigil man.
>>
>>19550128
Use evocation.
>>
>>19550136
What else can I do? I want to show dedication. I made a thread a couple days ago about getting a UV tattoo on my throat as a sign of respect to Him and as a sign of good will for the offer I made. I'm going to get the tattoo very soon.
>>
>>19550142
I thought a sigil and the chant calling for him was the evocation? I'm new to this so bear with me. I thought going fully into it, immersing myself would be the best way into this new world. I thoughtfully chose a relationship with Naberius because it's been said he isn't harmful unless you don't honor your agreement. So long as you are respectful and don't overstep He is fair. What is the 'official' evocation, though?
>>
>>19550114
What is Echoes?
>>
>>19550143
>>19550149
You have to check his ruling planet to see when the optimal time is to evoke him.

Fast for a week prior.

Perform the Bornless One ritual.

Don't just chant his name. Implore and entreat him to appear.

Periodically ring a small bell. Yes that really helps.

Doesn't matter where the blood comes from.

Upon successful evocation ask him what would be an acceptable offering.
>>
>>19550172
Thank you, I've written these instructions down. I'll start fasting now. His planet is the Moon apparently, and he prefers daytime for summoning ( I think). I figure when doing it it's much like a prayer, not just saying His name. Thank you again
>>
>>19550182
You're welcome. If you would please post your results. I never have worked with Naberius and it would be interesting to hear...
>>
>>19550200
>>19550200
I'll be back on the 13th with results. Do you know any other information I may need?

On another note, anyone here familiar with Naberius? Or any particulars I may need?
>>
>>19550251
Wear his sigil around your neck. Use a protective circle. Evoke him into the triangle. Place another copy of his sigil in front of the triangle.

Pray only to the Most High. When you evoke you are basically strongly but politely beseeching him to appear. Don't approach it as prayer or worship.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.