[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Morning star Venus hear me roar!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0233.jpg (116KB, 1242x1172px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0233.jpg
116KB, 1242x1172px
Morning star Venus hear me roar!
>>
File: cross.jpg (60KB, 1200x627px)
cross.jpg
60KB, 1200x627px
Your roar will be whimpered permanently if you do not repent.
Repent or as the Egyptians did on Passover you or someone close to you will actually die.
>>
Your threats are empty, I repent to GOD, the group of dreamers, not the one man who faked his own death to establish his roman rhapsody! I accept Jesus as my savior because uncovering his lie saved me and guided god back to earth, and therefor saved all of earth! Jesus is the great deceiver!
>>
>>19549723
you can beat your meat...

but you can't beat a blowjob.
>>
Just know this Jezebel the next spell you utter will be your last.
If you utter a curse again you will be judged immediately and be going away to a mental hospital a LONG time in Jesus name if you do not repent.
>>
File: download (16).jpg (9KB, 258x195px)
download (16).jpg
9KB, 258x195px
>>19549653
Shadow Clone Jutsu!
>>
File: Immunity Puppy.png (383KB, 700x700px)
Immunity Puppy.png
383KB, 700x700px
>>19549660
>>19549796

Accusing someone of uttering curses while you actively cast them. Threatening people who disagree with you.

You're very Christian.
>>
If you look up the tenets of the Church of Satan or the Satanic Temple, I think you will find that they are quite reasonable and not the sick evil you seem to think they are.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.