[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is no wisdom nor counsel nor understanding against the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 14

File: christianflag.jpg (21KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
christianflag.jpg
21KB, 852x480px
There is no wisdom nor counsel nor understanding against the Lord.

You will never use witchcraft against anyone again. Or you will be judged by God. Understood?

The things you have done here are abominable this is why your judgment has come. If you want to be restored you must repent and people of God pray over you for healing, restoration, and salvation.

As it is this whole website is going to be judged by Jesus very soon. You will look and it shall be gone. A den of jackals.
>>
>>19549569
How have I transgressed against God again? Who are you to purvey his justice, will, or swiftness? I understand that many of the people here are against God. But why would he move the schedule up ahead for this website specifically? Quit it with the shit threads already.

SAGE
>>
Repent or perish or those close to you just as the Egyptians did on Passover.
This is your final warning.
You have done things that are hard to be believed and your judgment has come Jezebel.

See if the devil will save you from this.
>>
>>19549590
all who do witchcraft are in danger of eternal judgment. There are some who have done things here hard to believe.
>>
>>19549569
Judge me as that of a Jackal than, and nothing more or less than what I was. I shall be judged thusly.
>>
You are a poor listener.
You have done what you are doing now countless times. This time it will backfire on you in Jesus name. You will be going away this time in Jesus name.

You were warned.
>>
>>19549569

Explain.

At least the Muslims got a better backstory about how their book came to be.
>>
When it comes to pass and you were put away know this is judgment from the Only True God Jesus Christ for all your curses.

Tell me then is satan the god or Jesus?
>>
>>19549569
>witchcraft done
>repent
>ok. U r forgiven son.
>repeat
What ever I do inside your system is actually already forgiven by lard and Jesus. Sorry but your belief system is flawed like vinegar chips. Looks good but tastes awful.

Now go shill somewhere else you faggot or I'll crucify your shill shaming ass with my uber witchcraft powers and make you eat your serpent tongue. A tongue that spits poison and bitterness.

I hereby curse this thread and you with following word:
>$$$$$AAAAAGGG€€€€€!
>>
>>19549569
Fuck off, fascist. You're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>19550029
What is with this guy? How much are you being paid for this? Jesus will forgive all whom he can, people who harm none, and do try to do good. Do you really think our all merciful lord would cast them off? I think Jesus has a much bigger heart, and much more power than you think.
>>
>>19550036
not this time. True repentance means you stop doing what it is wrong for good.
You will have to stop witchcraft this time.
>>
>>19550047
Remember what I have said. If it happens it is from the Lord.
>>
>>19550053

I'm still waiting for an answer!
>>
File: 1503241939-20170820 (1).png (372KB, 684x1048px) Image search: [Google]
1503241939-20170820 (1).png
372KB, 684x1048px
>>19550055
>>
File: god is right.png (423KB, 684x1326px)
god is right.png
423KB, 684x1326px
>>19550063
>>
I see the end of this website forever the whole thing by Jesus Christ. Mark my words before the end of this year. Then tell me who is God.

Your champions will be driven out today. Your jezebels judged today. Christ has judged this place. In Jesus name.
>>
>>19550101

You are aware false prophesying is a sin.
>>
It is not a false prophesy. Mark it and see if it comes to pass in Jesus name.
>>
Watch the Lord bless me abundantly and his people while those who follow false idols and continue to curse will fall into judgment. Then know Jesus is the true God.
>>
I get the feeling you're like 13 or 14 years old and you think your fledgling faith is going to have an impact on the old grognards here. Either that or you're a troll that has a terrible grasp of the English language. Either way, your presence here is annoying.
>>
>>19550132
>>19550146
Oh lord. Save this poor bastard and give endless sleep as blissful blessing.

S-s-sSSAAAGE!!!
>>
>>19549569
I didn't do a bad. I just read things.
>>
>>19549569
Fun fact: ba'al, or בעל, in hebrew, is most often translated as THE LORD in english versions of the old testament.
Christians are literally Ba'al worshippers.
>>
File: moses5.png (1MB, 1280x773px)
moses5.png
1MB, 1280x773px
>>19549569

>There is no wisdom nor counsel nor understanding against the Lord.
>You will never use witchcraft against anyone again. Or you will be judged by God. Understood?

Jesus was a witch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DZbXf0Fyn0

>>19549590
>How have I transgressed against God again? Who are you to purvey his justice, will, or swiftness? I understand that many of the people here are against God. But why would he move the schedule up ahead for this website specifically? Quit it with the shit threads already.

There is no such thing as mortals possessing "paranormal" powers. All "paranormal" powers come from God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArQc7YYtiNI
>>
>>19549569

I'm going to be judged by the guy selling me oranges? Why? It's 5 a bag like anywhere else.
>>
>>19549569
The true god of goodness is Ahura Mazda. And soon he will be back to take the title of supreme god back from Yahweh. I can see this is just your last ditch effort before all is lost, you pathetic Abrahamics. A war is coming your way and I can tell you that holy fire and the cleansing light will rain down upon you.
>>
>>19549569
Fuck off christfag
>>
>>19553322
That's ok I found a new body that I want darkness can follow me their.
>>
File: ZoroastrianChad.jpg (156KB, 1140x458px)
ZoroastrianChad.jpg
156KB, 1140x458px
>>19553322
Nice to see a fellow Zoroastrian, not to sound like a shill but I made a Discord with some fellow Zoroastrians. If you're interested the invite code is: zAwsCpE
>>
>>19549569
God is irrelevant he does not prod use a desired outcome.
>>
>>19550024
This man gets it.
"Only God can judge me"
>>
>>19554182
Judgement is irrelevant it does not produce the desired outcome.
>>
File: biblehistory.gif (219KB, 1772x2250px)
biblehistory.gif
219KB, 1772x2250px
>>19550033
Nice meme, did you just watch Zeitgeist??? You seem so Enlightened :^)
>>
File: 4chanMissionary.png (35KB, 1003x175px) Image search: [Google]
4chanMissionary.png
35KB, 1003x175px
>>19550101
You got it wrong anon, this is where people need help the most. I've spread the gospel and pics and memes and people have asked questions about misconceptions they had. Use weaponized autism for a good use.
>>
>>19550132
I remember some Jesus-fag saying this 10 years ago on /b/.
>>
File: chadmessiah.png (208KB, 634x714px)
chadmessiah.png
208KB, 634x714px
>>19554030
That oc? well done if so even though Jesus is the truth, the way and the life.
>>
>>19554030
I think you might have me mistaken for a Mazda Zoroastrian, I'm actually a Zurvanite and I don't give a damn about the Avesta or homosexuals. That's a damn waste of time. All I know is that Ahura Mazda was the supreme god before Yahweh and it would be better to have him back instead of Abraham's war god.
>>
>>19550033
do some actual research. the fact you say the muslims have a better back story shows your level of ignorance on the subject. Constantine had very little impact on the council.
>>
>>19549569
Bumping so we only have to deal with one of these threads.
>>
>>19549569
God's not real, m8. Hate to break it to you, but you'll become a better person when you start being nice to people because you actually want to, not because Sky-daddy will set you on fire if you don't.
>>
>>19549569
Glory to the Divine Corpse, bitch. Do you even praise YISUN, Breaker of Infinities?
>>
Fuck God. He's a shit deity. Just read the manga - the villain is far more moral than him. It's literally just a Death Note inspired doujinshi, even taking all the imagery from that far superior series.
Ave Satana.
>>
>>19549569
>this is your brain on protestantism
>>
>>19549569
The Bible is fiction and you are a LARPer.

/thread
>>
File: IMG_0039.jpg (58KB, 700x452px)
IMG_0039.jpg
58KB, 700x452px
Ignorance is bliss.
>>
File: IMG_0712.jpg (969KB, 1023x1600px)
IMG_0712.jpg
969KB, 1023x1600px
Hey, OP.

There's no point in proselytizing in Sodom or Gomorrah.

Those that are saved are saved, those that refuse will be left out in the darkness, where there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Those who seek the truth will find it, and those who deny it will remain lost. Trying to evangelize and save others on 4chan, especially /x/, is a waste of time.

To everyone who reads this: Seek ye first the Kingdom of God. Repent, repent and turn away from your sins. The signs of the times are the beginning of the birthing pains. Amen I say to you, Christ is near, yea, he is at the door.
>>
>>19549569
>pray to god for help
>nothing happens
Explain this, OP
>>
>>19549569
Flags are idols
>>
>>19549569
Hail Satan!
>>
>>19549569
>God
Which god?
2/10.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.