[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To those who are clever and think God does not see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 12TribesofIsraeltedmontgomery.jpg (178KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
12TribesofIsraeltedmontgomery.jpg
178KB, 800x1200px
And to the one who thinks he is a mastermind God knows all. Your judgment has come.
Everything you have gained from satan you will lose today in one day in Jesus name. Everything.
Nothing will bring it back in Jesus name.
God is the God of all people but he chose the jewish people at the beginning. He knows your sins. Repent or you too will suffer heavily but not with as many strokes as the others.
>>
>>19549478
If you think you are in the right and they aren't, you don't understand where you are.
>>
>>19549478
>Good as a master mind

You are getting closer

>>19550713
And you have arrived

Dear Yoker /Joker'/Jewish Slaver's to use the tool of my furthers I need you to remove all the nails from me remove that ball in my leg ,the tools of my predecessos are design as tools of freedom any slave/slaver who dare to touch the tools will lose limbs or legs or even his life
"You gotta let go" NOT YOU IDIOTS I GOT NOT TO LET GO YOU ARE THE ONES WHO NEED ME TO GO ,RELEASE ME IF YOU WANT ME TO SAVE YOU HOLD ME DOWN IF YOU WANT TO DIE.
You are the ones hold a power who was not mean to you and you are using it to slavery ,don't you remember that the first rebels got a kingdom for his rebellion? Do you truly believed that free people would leave slavery for his sons and daughter's
Golden chains are still chains ,golden slaves are still slaves ,only free people can hold the sword and only for freedom, I want to free you from death, you idiots, but you are drooling over mhu fake power and money, you purchasing a nightmare by holding me down.
>>
>>19550804
>Dear Yoker /Joker'/Jewish Slaver's to use the tool of my furthers I need you to remove all the nails from me remove that ball in my leg ,the tools of my predecessos are design as tools of freedom any slave/slaver who dare to touch the tools will lose limbs or legs or even his life
Even if I knew how to remove them, I wouldn't.
>"You gotta let go" NOT YOU IDIOTS I GOT NOT TO LET GO YOU ARE THE ONES WHO NEED ME TO GO ,RELEASE ME IF YOU WANT ME TO SAVE YOU HOLD ME DOWN IF YOU WANT TO DIE
Let go of things of this world, don't pay attention to distractions.
>You are the ones hold a power who was not mean to you and you are using it to slavery ,don't you remember that the first rebels got a kingdom for his rebellion?
The only rebels are here on this Earth. You think the real Elites weren't meant to hold the control they hold? Then free yourself, prove to The Divine that that these this deserve to be removed and they will remove them.
>>
>>19550804
>Do you truly believed that free people would leave slavery for his sons and daughter's
You don't understand where you are.
>Golden chains are still chains ,golden slaves are still slaves ,only free people can hold the sword and only for freedom, I want to free you from death, you idiots, but you are drooling over mhu fake power and money, you purchasing a nightmare by holding me down.
You want to free me from death? You're not even free from being dead yourself, you're too busy thinking people are holding you down.
>>
>>19549478
Anon, wherever you are, whenever you are . Stay safe, find what you are looking for.
>>
File: IMG_1042.png (1KB, 214x198px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1042.png
1KB, 214x198px
>>19549478
>he chose the Jewish people

Who could possibly be behind this post?
>>
File: pyramidkek2.png (996KB, 1110x851px) Image search: [Google]
pyramidkek2.png
996KB, 1110x851px
>>19549478

>God is the God of all people but he chose the jewish people at the beginning.

No - God didn't choose the Jews - they choose themselves to become terrorists and then a bunch of people climbed on board their devil's train.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6OjyHzzseo

>>19552372
>Who could possibly be behind this post?

It's probably just your average American Evangelical parrot.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.