[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranormal experiences while driving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170904-161917_1.jpg (8KB, 317x563px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170904-161917_1.jpg
8KB, 317x563px
>on the cross country vacation of a lifetime
>you've gone across the united states and seen almost all of american history
>final state before you return to commiefornia
>you are mere miles from the state line, passing through an old quiet town
>you see a blur out of the corner of your eye
>probably nothing, its late and you're tired
>you see it again
>you begin to panic, wondering if you're being followed
>suddenly it jumps out at you
>you slam on your breaks, narrowly avoid hitting it
>he stands there for a few seconds before uttering the most inhuman phrase you have ever heard
>HEY HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE MR2 SW20 :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>be me
>shithole third world country
>my uncle is driving me and my cousin to visit some shit national park about 300 Kms away from my city.
>Uncle gets lost and we start driving this unpaved road in the middle of nowhere.
>While driving a HUGE but i mean Horse-tier huge dark Dog appears by the side of the road and as we continue it blocks our path and we come to a full stop.
>Doggo stares at us and the three of us in the car kinda freaking out.
>Doggo moves to the side of the road and we continue...kinda lost (pre portable gps era)
>We see a kid riding is bike in the middle of fucking nowhere... we stop and ask him where is "ruta 9"
>We note that the kid is white, blond, well dressed and has blue eyes...
(Remember we are in a third world shit hole and there's no way a white kid like that would be in that road)
>Kid tells my uncle how to get out of there and we find the route again...
I don't know if Paranormal or not but it was fucking weird

Sorry for my English
>>
>>19549319
argentina nocierto?
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.