[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zepar of the Goetia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Zepar_sigil.gif (15KB, 300x312px) Image search: [Google]
Zepar_sigil.gif
15KB, 300x312px
Have any of you worked with good ol' Zepar?

If so, experiences?
>>
File: hermestrismegistus1.jpg (45KB, 300x386px) Image search: [Google]
hermestrismegistus1.jpg
45KB, 300x386px
bump
>>
Very obscure Goetic. Why the interest?
>>
>>19549370
I want to use him to send a female for me to fuck.

One that I already have potential with so that there's no bad intentions with it.
>>
>>19549394
Do you even Gremory???
>>
>>19549394
>One that I already have potential with
Seriously why don't you just go talk to her....
>>
>>19549496
There's no one particular in mind, that's the problem.
>>
>>19549499
Again...do you even Gremory?

She is supreme at that desire.
>>
>>19549871
Explain
>>
May Jesus bring this place down to dust and ashes.
>>
>>19550040
Gremory has the specific office of procuring sexual partners for the magician.

I can personally attest she is very effective.
>>
>>19550043
Jesus/God does nothing. It's why I turned to this stuff in the first place.
>>
>>19550073
Strictly sexual though, right? I don't want a romantic relationship atm.

Also, what was the time period you gave her?
>>
>>19550109
Definitely sexual though the female can be obsessed with you.

Gremory works quickly. Within two weeks I had three beautiful sexual partners that I normally would never have a chance with.
>>
>>19550150
Interesting. I'll be giving it a try.

She already knows me so if you happen to contact her again, could you put in good word for me?
>>
>>19550171
I could but I would love to know about your prior experience with her so I can be sure she looks at you in a friendly manner.
>>
>>19550176
I haven't made any direct one on one contact with her but according to one of the other Goetia, all 72 of them know me and watch me closely.
>>
>>19550176
There was also an instance where I had all of them in my house at once, it's a pretty long story.
>>
>>19550176
If it takes too much effort and or you don't want to then don't worry about it, it's not a huge deal.
>>
>>19550240
I don't mind to I just know she can be very...selective.

I don't want to incur her displeasure you can understand lol.

Would love to hear your experience with all 72 long or short version.
>>
>>19550288

Just a curious lurker.

How do these summonings generally work? I'd like to know details.
>>
>>19550394
Read The Black Lodge of Santa Cruz. It's online and it's short.
>>
>>19550394
Well it is complicated.

I'm not trying to shirk from discussing it but first thing to do would be reading a free pdf of The Lesser Key of Solomon.

Then we could talk about it with you knowing some terms and context.
>>
>>19549068
I shot him with the Colt. He ded.
>>
You fuckin roleplaying faggots couldn't get laid in a whorehouse on Free-Pussy-Fridays.
>>
>>19551011
I'm glad you took the time to type out that meaningless post.

You will never get that minute back.
>>
>>19550288
In a nutshell, they wanted to see what I was capable of.
>>
>>19550074
>why I turned to this stuff in the first place
By "this stuff" I assume you are referring to Solomonic Magic...you DO know who Solomon was?
>>
>>19553561
Magic is considered a sin
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.