[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time Sensitive Survey. Time Travel Related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: timesense.jpg (191KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
timesense.jpg
191KB, 960x720px
Do you believe in the existence to time travel? I need help working this out. How can the human flesh survive the electromagnetic radiation at 40Tev?
>>
You wear a suit.
>>
>>19548325
Can you design a suit to suffice?
>>
>>19548323
You don't build it to move a person - you build it to move a container. The person inside is insulated.
>>
>>19548330
No, but I've heard Hugo Boss has some good suits on sale.
>>
>>19548325
Keep in mind that this suit must be able to withstand the pressures of space, be made of material that is not magnetic, and be non-conductive. The best type of suite would be a bio-exoskeleton but let us keep reality on this side of the discussion. It will be practical application oriented.
>>
>>19548341
I like the container idea but how are you suppose to fit a container large enough to hold a human inside the device? The dimensions of the device are approximately the same diameter as 7meters radial toroid.
>>
>>19548323
First off, Time travel backwards is literally impossible. It's theoretically possible to return every atom back to a previous state, which would essentially be going back in time, but time isn't some linear dimension which you can traverse. And changing every atom back to a previous state also includes you, so you'd revert to a previous state also.

The linear model of time is just that: a model. It's a visual representation of what happens when a system changes states. Going from Young to Old, for example. People don't travel 'forward' in time, they age. They change states. The atoms in your body interact and exchange energy.

Time Dilation is possible but that's due to gravity, not some 'bending of space-time'.

In order to understand what's possible and what isn't you first need to grasp what time actually is, and what it isn't.

Hope this helped.
>>
>>19548368
We already are aware of the fact that outside of the confines of this Galaxy, time is irrelevant therefore you can both travel backwards in time as you are getting closer to earth, and forwards in time as you are moving away from earth. That is not the problem. The problem is how to withstand the rigors of dimensional time travel at 40tev. Time Dilation is possible but that's due to gravity, not some 'bending of space-time'. you have to ask questions to amuse a ordinary audience and not assume the skeptical theoretic physics major is attempting to use mainstream science to debunk your blog post. Try taking away your mainstream thinking for a moment and realize you have knowledge but wisdom is more valuable.
>>
>>19548368
.... I need to correct myself since Gravity is literally the bending of space (and 'time').

Time Dilation is possible (forward time travel), but that's due to the observer traveling through space in which the Gravity is different in relation to a 2nd observer.
>>
>>19548368
>Time Dilation is possible but that's due to gravity, not some 'bending of space-time'.
gravity IS the curvature of spacetime, you dolt.
>>
>>19548323
It would make sense for God to be able to time travel, and as for humans that would leave Jesus able. Don't see any other human able to do so. Think this vid has relevant info
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7inUlRyyh-Q
>>
>>19548431
And again you post the mainstream view on this subject. Just give up. The mainstream view on nearly everything is based on the theory that the observer affects the outcome of the experiment. That does not correlate to the latest discoveries and that does not include top secret need to know only information. You might understand what you know but trust me. Wisdom is more valuable.
>>
>>19548422
Sorry dude but I cannot understand your post. Half of it is nonsense, the other half is taking a dig at me for explaining what time is to OP.
>>
>>19548440
I know, I just corrected that >>19548431. My bad.
>>
>>19548442
I agree whole heartily with that because of several factors but mainly a viewpoint on that theory is not what Jesus was able to do but what the Watchers did with him.
>>
>>19548443
Ok dude. I take it you have some 'higher knowledge' passed onto you by ghosts who come from another dimension with John Titor and goatman.

I'll just stop posting my 'mainstream view' seeing as it's bullshit.

Damn physics. It's all hocus pocus, right?
>>
>>19548470
I don't know if you are measuring physics with the same periodic table as I am but of course, in the ancient past, magic was the illusion of a technological advancement.
>>
>>19548443
>that the observer affects the outcome of the experiment
kek, what an idiot. Fuck off with your pseudo bullshit. You're literally a retard.
>>
>>19548478
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Observer_effect_(physics)

Get an edubacation you kek hypocrite.
>>
>>19548477
What are you even saying!!!
>I don't know if you are measuring physics with the same periodic table as I am

You're not even making sense you dimwit.
>>
>>19548478
The 1998 Weizmann experiment is a particularly famous example.
>>
File: 56488.png (228KB, 349x315px) Image search: [Google]
56488.png
228KB, 349x315px
>>19548487
kek, you don't even understand the observer effect. Read the wiki yourself you moron. Learn something.
>>
>>19548488
FUCK YOU you are the stupid ass motherfucker. The multiverse that emerges from the string landscape implies universes with different (low energy) laws. The multiverse that emerges from quantum mechanics (and inflation) implies different histories with the same set of laws. But they are compatible with each other - and if string/M-theory is proven true then scope of all three multiverse theories will probably expand and merge.
>>
>>19548503
Ohh shit. I learned that you are a genuine genius yourself. You just omitted and corrected your own statement with your own advice. FUCK YOU AL GORE
>>
>>19548505
OMG. You've literally learned that from watching pop sci programmes on the sci fi channel.

End of discussion. You have no real knowledge of science or mathematics and are referring to theories you don't even understand. I won't insult you. I applaud that you have an interest in science but PLEASE learn some real physics instead of quoting shit you've seen on TV.

Here, start with something easy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toGH5BdgRZ4

If you can't grasp the math
https://www.khanacademy.org/math/calculus-home

Enjoy, anon. Please, don't embarass yourself anymore than you already have. Any physicists reading your posts will be in fits of laughter right now.
>>
>>19548528
You are way off topic anyway but thanks for confirming your mainstream views. I can only assume you went to some sort of school where you paid some sort of tuition to learn. Brilliant and blatant display of mind control you exhibit there.
>>
>>19548547
Actually Special Relativity is quite on topic (you'd know that if you knew wtf you were on about).

Anon, I'm just here to try and spread some basic knowledge. You're here spreading disinfo and pop sci. I didn't come to argue.

Peace and love. Enjoy your day/evening.
>>
>>19548505
>The multiverse that emerges from the string landscape implies universes with different (low energy) laws. The multiverse that emerges from quantum mechanics (and inflation) implies different histories with the same set of laws. But they are compatible with each other - and if string/M-theory is proven true then scope of all three multiverse theories will probably expand and merge.
This is correct.

>>19548443
>that does not include top secret need to know only information.
also true.
>>
>>19548656
I understand this is true. AL Gore thinks he is right about everything. Always the one guy you can count on trolling a post.
>>
>>19548505
>>19548656
samefag
>>
>>19548360

You don't use an American occupant
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.