[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is happening to me /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Hi /x/ not sure if this is the right place to ask/post but,

I’m 21 years old and dropped out of school at 18, because I started feeling really depressed. I’ve been working for a year but my days were in black and white to describe it.

About 8 months ago I had a breakdown and didn’t now what to do anymore, I slept 16 hours a day for 2 months after that.

At one night I started to meditate tryint to ‘look in myself’ after 30 minutes I felt very lightheaded and it felt like a lightningbolt hit me.

Suddenly after that I became interested in astronomy, astrology, history, future and science everything!

Was this something like a sign?
>>
>>19547986
Do you smoke weed? Be honest. It's not what you think.
>>
>>19547986
Sorry to break it to ya OP, but this might be it.
>Do hold in mind, it's very common and understanding hypomania might actually work to your benefit if properly managed.

http://www.webmd.com/depression/guide/bipolar-disorder-manic-depression
>>
OP here, afterward that moment also very weird dreams.

2 times I had a dream about a weird ‘city spaceship’

And I had another dream where I was in a high building in NY and a stone giant roamed trough the city and smashed all the buildings

I told a friend about the giant dream and he showed me a pic of an album, It was the same! But cant remember the name.
>>
>>19547994
I smoked from 16yo to 18yo stopped when getting depressed.

>>19548019
Been to an psychologist, nothing wrong. But got diagnosed with hsp, and did an IQ test that happened to be 135.

Nothing else
>>
>>19548039
Well in that case, maybe it was just a natural progression for you. Good to see you found the spark again. Most lose it and never have it return in full
>>
File: IMG_0086.jpg (30KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0086.jpg
30KB, 225x225px
>>19548020
Op, learn to paint or draw. Get some exercise in every other day. Meditate 20min a day. Don't leave your computer or phone on near you when you sleep bruh
>>
>>19548039
I was gonna say the weed may be a reason for your depression but if you've totally stopped then obviously not.

As for your epiphany... just sounds like you got your mojo back dude. It's normal to become interested in more mature subjects (like astronomy, history etc) when you hit your 20's.
>>
>>19547994
Not OP, but had similar breakdowns along my life, suddenly 3 years ago i started to meditate. Now i do yoga, run, weed, LSD.

The point is, it's not more easy... in fact it so damn hard the day a day but now i can feel and see....
>>
>>19547986
The brain continues to develop until around 25-26.
>>
>>19547986
I am developing schizophrenic symptoms. I wish I could be who I used to be. I'm just scared all the time now.
>>
File: Islam and science big bang.jpg (76KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
Islam and science big bang.jpg
76KB, 638x479px
>>19547986
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkhyiZYcmZ8

Take the leap since you got so much closer. Thats a good thing to see you stop being depressed. I've been there and was close to what you have experienced.
>>
>>19548019
>it has a name, so it isn't supernatural

Can rational-materialistic people just die already?
>>
>>19548875
>>
>>19548875
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.