[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Enchanted Water Spell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: jpg.jpg (9KB, 240x204px) Image search: [Google]
jpg.jpg
9KB, 240x204px
Say the conjuration over a bowl of water 7 times:

"The words of the benevolent spirits of Venus. O mistress of the evening and morning star, queen of the night sky Venus; the Lady who chains the boy to the girl, and the girl to the boy, acknowledge my prayer. Lachrymosely I've said to God: 'I lie sleepless on my bed. I'm forgotten in the shadows when my neighbor holds his wife. I'm forgotten in the shadows when my neighbor holds her husband. For longer than I care to admit I've walked past unpicked roses'. But because He didn't answer my prayer, I turned to magic.

I invoke you by Queen Venus: O Zoba'ah, Zoba'ah, Zoba'ah: I invoke you by the pentagram: Zoba'ah, Zoba'ah, Zoba'ah: I invoke you by the hexagram: Zoba'ah, Zoba'ah, Zoba'ah: I invoke you by the Lord Most High: Zoba'ah, Zoba'ah, Zoba'ah: I invoke you by Anael of Heaven: Zoba'ah, Zoba'ah, Zoba'ah: I invoke you by the Holy Guardian Angel: Zoba'ah, Zoba'ah, Zoba'ah: You I invoke: Zoba'ah, Zoba'ah, Zoba'ah: to command the spirits of Venus to gather visibly or invisibly to bless, charge, and consecrate this water with my intent.

(cont.)
>>
(cont.)

And I stir you all amorous spirits who are hidden. I stir you all amorous spirits who are visible. I stir you all amorous spirits who move in the Fire. I stir you all amorous spirits who move in the Water. I stir you all amorous spirits who move in the Air. I stir you all amorous spirits who move in the Earth. I strongly conjure, move, compel, and command you all spirits of Venus by the Jinn King of Zohara Zoba'ah. Come from the north! Come from the south! Come from the east and the west! Come by the sky which returns rain, and by the earth which cracks open. Come by: Gabriel, Gabriel, Gabriel: come by: Anael, Anael, Anael: and by flowery Zoba'ah, Zoba'ah, Zoba'ah: and bless, charge, and consecrate this your water, O jinn of Venus, for surely Allah is strong. By

Birhatīh (x3), Tatliḥ (x3), Mazjal (x3), Tarqabin (x3), Ghalmash (x3), Qalnahūd (x3), Kaẓhīr (x3), Barhayūlā (x3), Qazmaz (x3), Qabarāt (x3), Kaydahūlā (x3), Shamkhāhīr (x3), Bikahṭahūniyah (x3), Ṭūnish (x3), Karīr (x3), Ṭūrān (x3), Bazjal (x3), Barhash (x3), Khūṭīr (x3), Barshān (x3), Namaoshalkh (x3), Bashkaylakh (x3), Anghalalīt (x3), Ghayāhā (x3), Shamkhāher (x3), Shamhāhīr (x3), Bisharesh (x3), Shamkhā Barūkh (x3)

<Speak your statement of intent.> So mote it be!"
>>
File: Z+auba'a-istanbul+16thc-osmân.jpg (165KB, 296x536px) Image search: [Google]
Z+auba'a-istanbul+16thc-osmân.jpg
165KB, 296x536px
Then drink the water..
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.