[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SCP THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: SCP-173.jpg (169KB, 1200x981px) Image search: [Google]
SCP-173.jpg
169KB, 1200x981px
So this is my first post on X, I'm not sure if this thread would belong here or on /lit/. I'll go first.
Item #: SCP-3749

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-3749 is to be contained in an airtight plastic container, the dimensions of which should be made specifically to the size of the individual object. It is also mandatory that any personnel who unseal the container or otherwise physically interact with SCP-3749 should wear protective hazard suit, and immediately undergo sterilization. The containment team should dig SCP-3749 and the surrounding earth out of the ground, rather than plucking or pulling it, as it could otherwise spore off or continue spreading. Absolutely no personnel of the SCP foundation should ingest SCP-3749 for any reason!

Description: SCP-3749 is a pink fungus with a yellow blob pattern on it. At first observation the object seems to have psychedelic properties, but upon further inspection one is made aware the effect of it are much more real.
SCP-3749 seems to have some yet unknown properties. People who have ingested it say that after they come down from their “trip” they would still have objects or injuries that they experienced in their hallucinations. Objects range from gloves, to books that have no record of existing, to dismembered body parts, and injuries range from minor bruises, to scrapes, and even broken bones.
The contents of the “trip” of users of SCP-3749 seem to be made up of different things from the person's life ‘twisted’ into something different. Such as one’s mother attempting to murder them, or an old childhood friend building a new car for them. For that reason specifically, it is important that no other object or subject under SCP control come into possession of SCP-3749
Objective analysis of the actions of users of SCP-3749 is still unknown, as it seems interaction with someone under it’s effects causes the observer to come under it’s effects as well.
>>
Description: Hot garbage
>>
>>19547647
get this larper shit outta here
>>
>>19548680
>>19548701
Eh, this stuff was fun when I first got into /x/. Been awhile since I've looked at them now though.

If you like SCP-173, you might like Containment Breach:
http://www.scpcbgame.com/
>>
>>19548701

Eh, 90% of this board is already larping shit, might as well be open about it and discuss something fun.
>>
>>19547647
As for SCP-3749, seems to have potential. I don't recall seeing too many drug-like substances in my past trawls through the wiki, but I didn't go through anywhere near all of them. It's a bit bland as is though. Maybe add some humorous experiment logs to spice it up?
>>
>>19547647
Pretty neat, this is one I'd like to see some experiment logs for.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.