[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Christians immune to magic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 12

File: snowno.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
snowno.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
Are Christians immune to magic?
>>
>Are Christians immune to magic?
You are making the assumption that magic is real.
>>
File: no-caps-157-25.jpg (37KB, 400x599px) Image search: [Google]
no-caps-157-25.jpg
37KB, 400x599px
>>19547384
No...
>>
No, But jesus can conquer any demon
>>
>>19547384

No but they do receive a bonus to resist all magic based on their combined wisdom and constitution scores.
>>
>>19547384
>Anonymous 09/05/17(Tue)17:46:26 No.19547384▶>>19547458 >>19547677
> Are Christians immune to magic?
Yes. In fact, it's better than that.

The Holy Spirit of Jesus dwells within a Christian. This is the Source of all being. Whenever someone casts a black magic spell on a Christian, it creates a local sink close to the Christian. What happens when a source meets a sink? Even GREATER power flows out of the source to fill the sink. Why? Because evil is not an affirmative presence, it's the absence of good, just like "cold" isn't a thing, it's the absence of heat. So heat from a source will flow into a cold spot. Essentially all dark energies directed at Christians become bright energies during the energy flow process from source to sink, making the Christian stronger.
>>
>>19547696
>The Holy Spirit of Jesus dwells within a Christian.
This also makes Christians immune to posession, because they are already effectively posessed by the Holy Spirit, leaving no room for anything else in there.
>>
File: low iq kids.png (37KB, 231x243px) Image search: [Google]
low iq kids.png
37KB, 231x243px
>>19547696
>"cold" isn't a thing
>it's the absence of heat
/x/, folks
>>
>>19547384
Magic is a trap word. No, they're not immune to rituals. I'm almost certain people died in Irma that were Christians. What do you think started the Hurricanes? It was rituals.

They work on mostly everyone. Unless you yourself use rituals to cancel out the storms and disasters.
>>19547677
It is humans who put the label of 'Demon' on Divinities and call for war, this doesn't mean any of it is true.
>>19547700
>This also makes Christians immune to posession
If indeed possession is real, which I doubt because when you hear of people getting possessed, it's with the power of fabricated names or human names in languages that humans understand, even though Higher beings don't actually need spoken language to communicate, they can just use projected empathy.
>>
File: 1503546357835.jpg (43KB, 600x753px) Image search: [Google]
1503546357835.jpg
43KB, 600x753px
>>19548342
>If indeed possession is real, which I doubt
“TIME SATANA INIMICI FIDEM.” (Be afraid of Satan and the enemies of faith.)
https://unvis.it/vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/10/father-amorth-the-vatican-exorcist
>>
File: urdumb.jpg (189KB, 942x749px) Image search: [Google]
urdumb.jpg
189KB, 942x749px
>>19548178
>>"cold" isn't a thing
>>it's the absence of heat
>/x/, folks

dumbass non-scientist
>/you/

https://www.delawareonline.com/story/life/2015/01/21/cold-absence-heat/22116781/
>>
>>19548342
>No, they're not immune to rituals.
yes we are.

>What do you think started the Hurricanes? It was rituals.
What is El Nino?
>>
>>19548416
All fear mongering tactics to make you feel like it's not your fault that you're in the situation you're in both spiritually and physically.
>>19548424
No, you aren't regardless of how much you lie to yourself.

Who tells you the things you 'know'? Science and your religion? Which are both controlled by the real Elites, all to distract you from your purpose because it is their job.
>>
>>19548439
>No, you aren't regardless of how much you lie to yourself.
Try me, stop me from posting "Jesus is Lord" with your magic.
>>
>>19548439
"Jesus is Lord"
>>
>>19548439
I didn't think so.

"Jesus is Lord"
>>
>>19548439
>No, you aren't regardless of how much you lie to yourself.
Yes I am, regardless of how much you lie to yourself.

"Jesus is Lord"

Loser.
>>
>>19548448
You can post whatever you want because you have free will. Rituals aren't controlled, created by or the results aren't executed by humans. A Higher being won't impose on your free will either but be ready to take the consequence of your actions.
>>
>>19548471
>Loser
This from the guy who wants someone else to do all the work to get back home for them. Your human spirit is projecting right now and you're overreacting because you're still a child.
>>
File: jesus harrasses labourers.png (309KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
jesus harrasses labourers.png
309KB, 500x372px
>>19548455
>>19548471
>>19548463
>>19548448
>>
>>19548418
But what if there isnt any heat, just absence of cold
>>
>>19548509
>But what if there isnt any heat, just absence of cold
Science defines heat as the average motion of the particles in a substance. No motion = no heat = cold.

Cold is the absence of molecular motion, not the presence of an affirmative thing.

Just like good is the presence of God, and evil is His absence.

Very simple, Anon.
>>
>>19547384
I believe they can be protected by God from black magic, yeah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqa-ajq5nvs
>>
>>19548576
First of all, the word 'God' is a trap word. So is the word 'Magic'. If you're talking about Jesus, the whole 'He is savior' thing is a spook. The real savior is someone you will never know about.
>>
File: 1504359386769.png (1MB, 785x1017px) Image search: [Google]
1504359386769.png
1MB, 785x1017px
I don't know, anon, are faggot obese dyke larpers immune to being normal productive members of society who act like this is base reality when they're so fucking in their own roleplaying fantasy they can't see past their own nose?
>>
File: IMG_1446.jpg (28KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1446.jpg
28KB, 320x240px
>>19548509
>>
>>19547384
Yea, being Christian deputizes you as an exorcist
>>
>>19547384
If you are ever encountering a demonic attack, and you call out for Jesus the Nazarene, they will leave you alone. So most Christians believe they are protected from magic.
This is a trick.
They are under a spell by giving energy to their religion.
All the Abrahamic religions are giant vampiric energy pools that feed off the energy given to them by their followers.
Do not be deceived.
Look inwards, not outwards.
Know thyself.
>>
File: yale.png (109KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
yale.png
109KB, 819x1024px
Yes
>>
>>19547413
You are making the assumption that Christianity is real.
>>
>>19547384
No. They're the same thing. They're both silly superstitions believed by gullible people.
>>
>>19548424
>What is El Nino?
The baby Jesus.
>>
>>19547696
I think many bloodlines witnessed the Christ and carry the memories dormant within dna.

It takes quite a bit of digging spiritually to find such things, but other events in the past seem to be playing out within my bloodline. I wouldn't say it's magic but it is some strong psychic energy that has a positive and negative charge.
>>
>>19548178
Makes more sense to define temperature and things as the presence of heat, as there is an absolute limit on how "cold" something can be. Cold is a construct of convenience and has no real scientific basis
>>
>>19548484
Try waving your magic wand harder

JESUS IS LORD
>>
>>19552565
Try screaming it to the Heavens, maybe that will make it true.
>>
File: sd.png (226KB, 468x345px) Image search: [Google]
sd.png
226KB, 468x345px
>>19548509
>>
File: meon7onome.jpg (11KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
meon7onome.jpg
11KB, 184x184px
>>19547384
Christians are naive and in fact victims of pure magik. Otherwise they wouldn't believe the crap anyway.

Magik might be the most misunderstood word there is, but it is very real.
Those who think it's not should look up what the word actually means.
It is just an intelligent way to use intelligence. It is super-natural. Not weird, just ultraclever.
Anyone can do it, if you learn the tricks.
And it is used on a huge scale, mostly by people who want power and/or money.

Read some grimores to discover how to do the tricks. Ow, and don't forget they are written by magicians. Don't expect them to be simple to understand.
>>
>>19547384
Immune? No. Resistant? Yes. Satan and his fallen ones are less likely to target devout Christians because his limited resources are better used deceiving and keeping up the deception of the lost. he can cause pain and tribulation, but he can't make you give up Christ. Christians can't be inwardly possessed or made to do things out of their right mind in a spiritual sense, only through outward forces. Put on the full armor of God and you're going to be less enticing to attack than the poor schmuck running naked on the spiritual battlefield.

"Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints" Ephesians 6:14-18
>>
If you try to curse someone who is filled with the holy spirit & blessed by God you will be cursed instead.
>>
>>19552771
Nope, religious people are the easiest targets. Atheïstic people are way harder to curse. But not impossible.
And nobody gives about the holy spirit or jesus, they are fake anyway.
>>
>>19552815

>religious people

>filled with the holy spirit

These are not the same thing.
>>
>>19552829
Still, magik are rules of nature applied cleverly. No imaginary god can protect you from that.
>>
>>19552898
You're right about that, only the omniscient, omnipresent, omnipotent God of The Bible can keep us from treachery.
>>
>>19552927
That God is also fake. But if you need it for not being scared, grow some self-esteem, that works much better then that biblical bullocks. Christianity is just dark magik by the way. Just as any other religion.
>>
>>19552959
>grow some self-esteem
Pride comes before the fall. I pray that I will always be humble in my ways
>>19552940
Amazing how he does that, I know how wicked I am, and I love him all the more for being able to overlook that through the sacrifice of Jesus on Golgotha. God really is an awesome being in the truest sense of the word.
>>
>>19552959
Says the God who also want to escape to here please get real jesus is Lord and savior not you.
>>
>>19552815
Jesus is real regardless if you reject him and those who participate in occult / sorcery practices will be judged.
>>
>>19552978
Jesus is just a story. Learn to read adult books , you are either too dumb or too young to understand the bible. And study other religions as well if you wanna see what is really going on.
>>
>>19553007
So you wanna promote me the bible and then tell me to go back to picture books? Please kill your self and reset your character.
>>
>>19553007
Repent, if you reject Jesus you will have to pay for your own sins in Hell
>>
>>19553044
>>19553007

Man, you are lost , religious moron.
Go join the Flat Earth Society. They desperately need people like you.
>>
Only if they truly follow the teachings of Christ rather than worshipping him, if anything pure faith probably makes them even more susceptible to getting magi-baboozled
>>
>>19553086
It's your soul not mine you will be judged by God whether you like it or not and are no longer without excuse
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.