[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making new Podcast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG01828901808128.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG01828901808128.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
Starting an investigative podcast. Give me your topics, we may cover them. Videos/accounts are most welcomed. Focus is on U.S. because we're U.S. based.
Preferred (in this order)
>cryptids
>humanoids
>indian/colonial paranormal/legends
>ghost/demonology
>conspiracies
>>
OP here. Which one of you posted this?

youtube
>watch?v=1S0X93jQMFQ
>>
bumping for input
>>
also like strange phenomenon like numbers stations and other strange stuff
>>
>>19546561
Do you plan on going on the field?
Because i would like to see someone camping innawood, in bigfoot area with a lot of camera everywhere.
Also summoning a ghost live in a haunted place. Testing ouija board live for hours night and day. Testing the methods to summon ufos.
Going deep in the subject by testing them for real, for a week straight each time.
Then do a report of everything.
It requires balls of steel to do that.

But if what you want is armchair investigation then just don't bother. There are already great podcasts.
>>
>>19546627
Yeah, that's the point. We want things that we can actually go and do an investigation and podcast the recap.
That's why I'm wanting actual videos/accounts and people that I can speak with and interview.
>>
>>19546642
I'd start getting episodes out before you worry about trying to lure in people for an interview. If you take off and successful then the interviews will come. For now just pick a topic that isn't over covered and really go balls deep into it and the podcast about it or something. That's how I would start at least.
>>
Chicago Mothman sightings (2017)
>>
ELF Frequencies, microwave technologies, psychic hacking, FedEx Office front cover for CIA. Tree of Life and its relation to psychic spies.
>>
appalachian mysteries, that professor dude who claims there are human alien hybrids among us, shapeshifters innawoods
>>
>>19546561
Are you guys at least a bit funny? Have you already tested your sound recording equipment? As with all initiatives like this one I'm a bit skeptical, but if you manage to pull it off - you have a listener in me.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.