[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranormal Story for yall shitbaggers to hear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: giphy (1).gif (523KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
523KB, 500x281px
So, when I was a wee bab (4 or 5)my dad was way into ghost hunting and the paranormal. He got all the equipment (cameras, EMF detectors, voice recorders, ect.) and we went out to the local graveyard to do some midnight EVPs. Now, I'm happy that he being a crazy weird Adam's Family type guy made me equally weird now, but bringing your 5 year old to an abandoned old HAUNTED cemetery at 1AM to look for ghosts is FUCKED, but I digress. We were walking about and we saw this huge like 5 foot wide 4 foot tall stone, and as we walked towards it the EMF detector I was holding went WAY off the charts and started beeping and flashing and flipping it's shit. So I looked at my dad and said "daddy, the detector is on red." (red is the max disturbance) and he gasped and grabbed it, and the voice recorder he was holding lit up with a sound signature and we heard singing. Now, I'm not talking about humming or whistling I mean a full on woman singing her heart out right beside us, but it sounded like she was yelling through ten blankets. We were alone. in an abandoned cemetery miles from the nearest house. There shouldn't have been anyone there that night but us. He grabbed me and ran as fast as he could to the car. While he was running, I could swear I saw a dark figure standing behind a stone a few yards off. We rarely talk about that night nowadays. thought yall might find hat interesting.

oh, sidenote, the voice recorder actually caught her singing. but my dad has it on his backup drive halfway across the country.
>>
>>19546493
>oh, sidenote, the voice recorder actually caught her singing.
Get that shit then nigga
>>
>>19546493
Post the song

Also somewhat related i lived in a spoopy house even my no b.s. atheist dad believed was haunted

>be 5 yo me
> spending night in dads room cuz spoopy house
>staring at the box fan my dad has in his room. Listening to the sound of the fan
>fan literally roars at me like a lion. Fucking oh shit dad cant even save me. Hide under covers til i fall asleep

Would havr forgotten but my sister said the same thing happened to her too

Fuckin spoopy
>>
I would have returned with a musical instrument or record player
Learn the music taste of the singing ghost
>>
>>19546493

What part of which country. I'm sure someone nearby would be glad to get there hands on that file.
>>
>>19549768
plot twist, ghost only sings out of style pop songs from the mid and early 2000's.
>>
>>19549768
You listen hard, straining your ears to hear the spectral song more clearly then suddenly you hear
>SPORT YA BROTHER SPORT YA BROTHER SPORT YA BROTHER SPORT
>>
>>19546493
When I was around probably 7 or 8 I lived in a small rural town in Ohio. In our upstairs room in our house was where the sega genesis and tv were. One time I went up there to play vidya games and no one else was around. Suddenly I hear a "shhhhhhhh" like someone hushing me. I literally stand up on my tippy toes and prance out of the room as gracefully and fast as a fucking cheetah. I still have dreams of that house.

Another time I was spending the night at my aunt and uncles. I was pretty young here as well. They had all these trophies up on shelves above where I was sleeping. In the middle of the night the entire living room started to rumble and the fucking statues all started bending down and looking at me and I freaked the fuck out and ran into their room and pissed them off. They told me the next day an airplane or something probably went over and that I was dreaming. It really dodn't feel like a dream at all. I don't even remember waking up.

When I was really really young, I remember staring at pictures of me and my sister hanging on the walls in the morning after I wake up. Every time I stared at them I swear the expressions on our faces changed and we moved in the pictures, but it never really scared me, just fascinated me.

Pretty mundane stuff but its the only spooky stuff to stick out in my memories other than the plethora of fucked up dreams Ive had. Never saw a ghost or an evil skeleton yet and im 28.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.