[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about giants?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 12

File: GIANT_SKELETONS_CHART.jpg (128KB, 668x531px) Image search: [Google]
GIANT_SKELETONS_CHART.jpg
128KB, 668x531px
Were they a separate species or an earlier form of us?
>>
>>19546185
They never existed. There is literally no evidence for them.

>inb4 sensationalist news stories about remains being found
>inb4 genetic disorders causing a few people to be taller than average
>>
>>19546211
T. smithsonian shill
>>
>>19546223
So what reason exactly do the smithsonian have for hiding giants from us?

And how exactly does a single museum somehow manage to hide every single piece of evidence of giants from around the world?
>>
If anything, they were a cultural memory from ancient times when there were multiple spieces of humanity around, or at least the half-breed ancestors of those peoples. Nothing "paranormal" really.
>>
Here we have it folks, x believes in ghosts,demons faeries and wendigos without as second thought but can't fathom a giant human species may have existed.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (219KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
219KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>19546302
>Everyone on /x/ automatically believes in ghosts, demons, faeiries and wendigos
>If someone denies giants then this somehow doesn't make sense anymore
Are you retarded? /x/ isn't a fucking hivemind. Some people believe in the stuff you listed, some people believe in giants, and some people don't believe in every single piece of shit that gets posted here.

Like holy fuck. how did you think what you just typed made any sense?
>>
File: coke1.jpg (43KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
coke1.jpg
43KB, 640x625px
>>19546312
>I will never have a qt giant gf
>>
There's a town in China where everyone is under 3ft tall. They're not dwarves or midgets, just genetically very small.

I imagine them seeing someone like this >>19546312 would be quite a shock, and give rise to myths of giants.
>>
>>19546326
you could eat her pussy standing up
>>
>>19546338
False, they have dwarfism.
>>
>>19546501
Source?
>>
>>19546501
You're thinking about the theme park of dwarves

http://metro.co.uk/2009/09/29/chinese-dwarves-set-up-their-own-village-450205/

This wasn't that.
>>
File: 1504578525859.jpg (78KB, 1375x479px) Image search: [Google]
1504578525859.jpg
78KB, 1375x479px
They are Nephilim, sons of fallen angles mating with human woman.
Source: The holy Bible.
You can search all the Giants fossils in the world, but somehow (((they))) tell you it's always a hoax.
I he Incas had stories that white Giants with red hair came across the ocean and raped and ate them, similar to north American stories and around the world. Most of them were wiped out in the Deluge, how is it that every ancient Civilization has a flood story, it's always a (((coincidence)))
>>
Average height for people born on and in vicinity of Dinaric mountains is 185cm and it has been like that for thousands of years. There are written and oral evidence for it. Extremes like man taller than 2m are very common and were used as mercenaries and warriors throughout history by Celts, Romans, Greeks and anyone that conquered the region.
Imagine Alexander the great and his companion cavalry that has hundreds of such men, well fed and trained from birth, taller than 2m attacking some malnourished pigmey nigger tribe in Africa that has the average height of 1.4m.
Same goes for some manlet Persians or sandniggers semites. The story of Goliath and David didn't come out of nowhere.

>>19546185
>They never existed.
>>
>>19546185
Dude cosmic rays lmao
>>
>>19546185
The Gigantes Tribe lived in Turkey between the bronze age collapse and Xtianity, they were purged from the area and spread and became the Khymmeroi, who became the Cymru, (welsh is saxon for "strangers"), other blood kin would be The Etruscans and Phaelagians (same alphabet ciphers), so you have "Giants Graves" in sicily (phaelagia), Cairns in Wales (big stone graves)

they were known as "Children of the Forge" and "Firehawks" etc.

alot of the tribes in the ME have been muddied badly, in order to allow european monarchs to claim legitimacy

The "Giants" were technological advanced communities for the time period. (like if Kekistan was back then theyd say "oh they were frog people, probably green and amphibious"

literally just ignorant careless historians trying to make a name for themselves.
>>
>>19546338
they are dwarves the chinese set up a tourism villiage so they can support themselves
>>
>>19546511
https://www.gokunming.com/en/blog/item/1168/inside_kunmings_dwarf_empire
>>
>>19546822
No it was an actual village in the remote mountains of China, not the theme park set up by dwarves.
>>
>>19547128
.... as I said, it's a town where 90% of the population are under 3-4ft tall. Not dwarves. It's due to selective breeding, not a genetic malfunction.

I'd give a source but I can't remember the name of the documentary. It definitely wasn't the theme park thing. I didn't even know that existed desu.
>>
>>19546559
Because, speaking in the most blunt terms possible, a world wide flood is literally impossible. That amount of water would have to go somewhere and come from somewhere.
If it evaporated and became water vapor, as water does, there would be so much in the air we breath that we'd drown. Logistically, a world wide flood is illogical and ridiculous.

not to mention all those flood stories you're talking about mention the flood happening at different times in human history and to different extents. It's almost as if human beings are afraid of flooding, because people tend to die during floods. It's almost like if you need to drive a moral into someone with a story using a base primal fear like massive flooding is a good idea or something. Also, for real, a place can just flood without the entire world flooding. Holy shit. If you've lived in one city your entire life, and a big ass storm comes through and really intensely floods that city and the nearby cities, it would probably seem like your entire world was flooded. And considering how terrible communication over long distances would've been at that time, it's not as though anyone could confirm widespread flooding outside of immediately accessible areas.
>>
>>19547268
A world wide flood has actually happened. Look at Indonesia. Australia and NZ used to be one land mass, Sahul.

Not saying that poster is right, but a world wide flood has already happened.
>>
>>19547321
Actually, New Guinea and Australia, but same point.

At the same time, New Zealand was one landmass instead of two islands, but sea levels were never low enough for it to connect to Australia (which is why the only native mammals are bats, and the dominant terrestrial species were the moa, giant flightless birds). New Zealand actually sits on its own continent apart from Australia.
>>
>>19547363
Shit, you're right. I got my NG mixed up with my NZ.

My Kia ora friend would kick my ass if she found out. Please don't tell her. She's a biker chick and pretty mean.
>>
Look up the Castlenau giant.
>>
>>19546185
>Tfw no giantess gf
>>
>>19546185
White people.
>>
File: cry.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>19548004
>>
If you wish to be pilled on the subject of giants/nephilim search L.a. Marzulli's documentary called "the watchers"
>>
>>19546223
Literal top secret operations from all governments around the world have been leaked to the public with hard proof, but the Smithsonian can somehow cover up hundreds of giant skeletons supposedly discovered across the globe by dozens of different people, plus any and all evidence suggesting their actual existence. Yea ok.
>>
my father and his colleagues found a 4+ meters tall skeleton while putting out a wild fire in a nearby forest, i live in macedonia i guess i trust him he aint a larper lmao
>>
>>19546559
>Incas had stories that white Giants with red hair came across the ocean and raped and ate them

considering the average male height in Peru to this day is 5'4, and people were historically even smaller, I'd reckon even "normal" sized invaders appeared as giants to the Incans.

>how is it that every ancient Civilization has a flood story

setting aside for a second that not "every" civilization had "world flood" stories, could it possibly be that ancient humans tended to congregate around riverways and other bodies of water, prone to flooding during heavy rains and other weather phenomena? what do you think they called hurricanes back then? or did you think hurricanes only started happening after we invented the technology to track and predict their pathing? gosh I don't know, cletus, this is a real mystery.
>>
>>19549243
what color of pill do conspiracy theorists refer to themselves as? the pink pill?
>>
>>19549332
sure they did, buddy. and none of them thought to document it? let me guess, men from the smithsonian paid him a visit shortly after and all evidence of this skeleton mysteriously disappeared?
>>
>>19547143
>I'd give a source but I can't remember the name of the documentary
BOOOOOO
>>
File: Giant.jpg (86KB, 387x620px) Image search: [Google]
Giant.jpg
86KB, 387x620px
Bigfoot is a fucking giant humanoid
Deny bigfoot motherfucker I dare you
Everyone knows bigfoot is real and if you don't gtfo off /x/
>>
File: 1463169663379.png (275KB, 561x471px) Image search: [Google]
1463169663379.png
275KB, 561x471px
>>19546326
I'm a manlet that has had a few amazons. Those legs...
>>
>>19546324
Triggered faggot.
>>
>>19546223
Kek 2nded
>>
>>19546231
Well lets try the history they feed us is bullshit and things dont work the way they they do?

Also sheep you will NEVEr discover anything they dont want u to know and if u do better believe u wont be able to confirm it or find more about it
>>
>>19546579
>shilling with no proof
>>
>>19549368
The funny thing things like that do vanish and multiple archaeologists have said their research disappeared when they found some thing interesting.

Youd know things the government doesnt like because they refute the big lie were disappeared if u ever did any research.

From your nasty tone, close mindedness and lack of research im gonna have to say ur a shill.

So whats it like stabbing your own entire species in the back?
>>
>>19549342
Seen pics of real giant skeletors so u can go fuck yourself
>>
>>19549332
Ty for your i find it reasonable dont listen to the retards and shills
>>
>>19546211
There are literally Dozens of old newspaper clippings reporting on findings of Giants. Come on man.
>>
>>19547268
Above the Earth and under the Earth is more water than you could ever conceive my blunt but misinformed anon.
>>
>>19550090
This
>>
Look at that giga nigga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MohOrQKv3IU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM0J0HZ6iiY
>>
>>19546231
this goy doesnt know about the smithsonian vaults filled to the brim with ancient artifacts, documents and remains.
lots of it came from europe after the war too.
>>
File: sh-buchobad2.png (608KB, 544x800px) Image search: [Google]
sh-buchobad2.png
608KB, 544x800px
make giantess real
>>
File: 1477888326041.jpg (273KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1477888326041.jpg
273KB, 1280x1440px
>>19549625
Bigfoot isn't real. You need solid proof to, well prove it buddy.

Wait, there is no proof of Bigfoot, consider turning your head around until you will see darkness.
>>
>>19550211
Leave him alone he is a very good goy!!
>>
Pretty much offspring of fallen angels and men + black magic for compatibility. Fallen angels themselves are even bigger.
>>
>>19550296
Correct sir.
>>
>>19550234
I want to believe
>>
>>19549966
>Say something retarded
>Get called out
>n-no you! you are just triggered!!!
>>
>>19550090
So the smithsonian is somehow able to gather every single piece of evidence for giants, from every corner of the earth, just so they can protect the version of history that we currently know?

You do know that history and our knowledge of the past is constantly changing and evolving as new evidence comes to light.

Archaeologists aren't some secret organisation who are trying to hide the truth from you. In fact, being able to find new evidence and uncover new facts about our history actually means they can keep doing their jobs. Because now they have reasons to ask for new research grants, and new info to publish.
>>
>>19550185
Sensationalist bullshit used to sell more copies.

It's the clickbait of the old world.
>>
>>19550211
Good point! I mean, eery museum has archives and vaults, so that conclusively proves that the smithsonian can somehow hide the existence of giants by gathering every single piece of evidence from around the world
>>
>>19550519
Yeahhh ok all the small town papers lied about it in different countries and decades despite numerous witnesses and evidence in most reports.

The nothing is paranormal anons have no reason to be on X except to be cranks.
>>
>>19550533
And yet all that evidence just magically disappeared...
>>
>>19550234
>>19550255
>>
>>19550234
THIS
>>
File: scIRR7H.jpg (213KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
scIRR7H.jpg
213KB, 900x1200px
>>
File: 1492652122765.gif (3MB, 314x293px) Image search: [Google]
1492652122765.gif
3MB, 314x293px
>>19551967
>>19546312
Oh my...
>>
>>19549625
how come someone hasn't turned this into one of those 6/2'' / 5'10'' memes or whatever
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.