[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

5:59

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0960.jpg (17KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0960.jpg
17KB, 620x350px
So for the past couple of years, I have noticed a pattern when I have had a paranormal encounter and it was always on 5:59, be it in the morning or afternoon. It would always be random days, but the same time. Some encounters include seeing/being touched by shadow people, getting attacked by a (demonic?) presence, and voices. But I think now they are becoming more violent in the interactions. This was the most recent one that happened this morning that I'm still shaken over.

It started with a dream of a random car driving on a road. As it was about to veer off the road and crash, it started to repeat the frame of impact like a corrupted film and then the sound of static began to rise and it woke me up, but the noise wouldn't go away. I even felt the static run through my body and the pain was terrible. And at the foot of my bed was this black figure leaning over me. It took everything I had to jump out of bed to turn on the lights and it was gone.

So my two questions are this:
Am I in any danger?
And if so, is there any way to protect myself?

I need help. I'm afraid to go back to sleep.
>>
>>19545905
Do you believe in god OP? You might be vulnerable if you dont.
>>
>>19545931

A bit.
>>
I'm no expert, but If what you are saying is true, then I believe you aren't dealing with a ghost... It might be something worse. So yes, you're great danger. Now as I said before I'm no expert, but if i were you i would talk to a demonologist or a pastor/bishop. Also i would carry around a cross made of silver or any holy item made of the same material and try to pray.

Those are my recommendations

Stay safe
>>
>>19545936
it definitly puts your protection at risk. The more faith you have, the more likely it is that things like that wont happen to you. These entitys rather look for "weak" people.
>>
>>19545944
>>19545946
I will say, this all started peacefully with just seeing and a minimal interaction with shadow people/entities but this might have been due to the University I went to was built on top of two Native American burial sites (go American educational system) if that helps any.
>>
>>19545958
Im not sure if its the best advice, but never show fear over these entitys. If you show weakness they might take advantage of it. Try to focus on positive thoughts, try to imagine light shining in the center of your body. Try to overwhelm and overpower them with positive thoughts and emotion. Light is always stronger than darkness.

Even if you are sceptical...just ask god for help whenever you feel helpless, all you have to do is really mean it!
>>
>>19545905
Its the path of life you're on IMO,

I have similar dreams, a car driving around a mountain road, Im on top and have to balance my emotions between
>Zero effort
>trying too hard
both cause a crash, try to hard fall to the inside of the bend (RHS)
zero effort throws me off the roof over the outside of the bend (LHS), where there is usually a river, and a cliff face on the inside (RHS)

Could be an imbalance,or your brain is firing new connections?
>>
>>19545982
I'm not going to throw any opinion out cause any could be possible, cause it was a weird dream that shook me up.
>>
File: 559.jpg (26KB, 452x220px) Image search: [Google]
559.jpg
26KB, 452x220px
>>19545905
god wants to to have a pint

one minute to 6 was the first pint of guinness.
>" Arthur Guinness had to stop to say the angelus half way through"

Maybe just go watch a sunrise, noon and sunset for one day

Maybe say an angelus, or visit the Guinness Brewery
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.