[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SSRF Disclosure pt 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: ssrf-incense-sticks.png (25KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
ssrf-incense-sticks.png
25KB, 300x250px
>website promotes spirituality
>anons try their stuff
>their lives are ruined without any help in the horizon
>broken necks, ravaged anuses, posessed bodies

In this thread we discuss our findings regarding how to unfuck ourselves.

Did meditation, no belief in any of the gods of any religous pantheon, basically a semignostic stance where there's a god above the dark god that hides behind religions.
It seems to be giving me a jolt.
IT anyone wants to try I'm willing to share my technnique, though it's not something advanced.
>>
File: IMG_5331.png (2MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5331.png
2MB, 2208x1242px
Idk but it took this dude 5 days to smile. Must be legit
>>
>>19545538
Yes, I know, it's all promises of goodness and well being, but what they do to you is the opposite, they send you in the road to hell.

It's like what they say is true, but instead of them being the path to heaven it's kind of the path to hell. Pretty hilarious if you see it from an external perspective, but it is less funny than raping your own children and grandpa in the same night.
>>
>>19545547
I'm curious as to how. What do they do that sends you towards hell
>>
ask God for help.
Don't go to a church, don't indoctrinate yourself into something else, just talk to God, and keep your eyes open.

It's not about being a Christian or Jew or worshipping the demiurge.

Think of it this way: if a truly omnicient, omnipotent, benevolent God exists, who made the sun and stars and heaven and Earth, he is inside you, he is you, he will hear you. Trust in that God. You will see.
>>
File: 1472464624474.jpg (11KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1472464624474.jpg
11KB, 500x357px
seriously what is this even?
why does it get attention?
>>
They say themselfs that members of the SSRF have been attacked spiritually with negative energy. Don't know why you would want to try it yourself when it fucks you up.

https://youtu.be/ptAYXUonAPA
>>
>>19545573
They are negative energies themselves.

Basically their spiritual practice is centered arround religions, and there's a dark god hiding behind them, so it sends to hell.
>>
>>19545567
A spirituality focused website that details the practice of chanting the name of god to get going a spiritual life.
Since its easy to do and the promises are many, several anons have tried it.
The problem is that the chant has brought misery to many people.
Basically we are in a situation where what SSRF says is true but only if you reverse it and place a god of light at the other side.
Their heaven is hell, kek.
>>
File: dogs_cant_look_up.jpg (70KB, 700x1100px) Image search: [Google]
dogs_cant_look_up.jpg
70KB, 700x1100px
>>19545523
I've been on the internet for 30 years now (you read that right), and I can tell in 5 seconds it's just a money making organization. all the "good" secrets are ONLY for paying members and it's filled with intrusive JavaScript ads. I can think of a dozen groups like this over the past 30 years.

You people ragging on such an obvious scam site make me think the OP is from some other competing scam site.

https://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/
>>
File: 2a5yzcl.jpg (127KB, 799x717px) Image search: [Google]
2a5yzcl.jpg
127KB, 799x717px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9VC81bnXe0
>>
>>19545573
Holy shit I tought this threads were bullshit but that video is fucked up
>>
>>19545778
>paying members
It's a 100% free site, mongoloid.
>>
>>19546635
this man in the video keeps touching this 7yo's shirt where her breasts would be. thats disgusting.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.