[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haunted Trailer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: 1500176150026.png (2MB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1500176150026.png
2MB, 1800x1800px
I'm pretty sure my trailer is haunted, and the ghost is pissing me off. The smoke detector is going off constantly, no matter how many times I change the batteries, and I heard a woman screaming my bathroom once, when nobody was there. How do I get rid of ghost?
>>
File: 1486182974287~2.jpg (143KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
1486182974287~2.jpg
143KB, 500x388px
Я гoлoдeн
>>
Imagine being a ghost and then having to spend eternity stuck in a fucking trailer. No wonder it's fucking screaming.
>>
>>19545367
Can you record the sound?
>>
you can either pray & anoint your home if you want to do it yourself, or pay one of those people who cast spirits out of places as a profession
>>
>>19545583
Imagine being the ghost in that picture and having to be all like *damm* trailer anon you fuckin fine all sexy with your skinny skinwalker ass hands i would totally be your succubus when all it really wants is to move on or atleast haunt a rich anon in a nice house like seriously imagine having to be that dammed soul and not only have to live there while anon flaunts his disgusting dick around you as he jacks off to anime the black light showing all the cum stains and just float there time after time while he slowly slogs around his junk hep not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking smell but his haughty attitude as everyone nearby tell him hes still has a reason to live anon that hat look nice on you my dude!becasue they re not the ones who have to huant his pudgy fucking michelin womans face sit flaccid and dull on his disqusting slendman body your entire hanting career coming stright out of the slums un mexico you ve never even seen anything this fucking disqusting before and now you swear you can taste the sweat thats breaking out on his unshapely asscrack as he gos to get more mountion due as he wears thos swratpants smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to be dammed to haunt him and float there open doors and scream and revel in how you make him so *spooked* hanting after hanting night you work so hard for 7 days a week in the previous months and then she calls for a other spooky 3am hanting and you know you could kill every single person in this fucking trash box when he brings them over for anime night and spooky night before a angel could interfere but you sit there and endure becasue you re a fucking dammed soul and your not going back to hell just bear it....cringe your face and bear it

somone fix her up i did most the work
>>
File: 1442773432484.jpg (17KB, 275x343px) Image search: [Google]
1442773432484.jpg
17KB, 275x343px
>>19545662
>>
File: Lmoao.png (1MB, 1080x983px) Image search: [Google]
Lmoao.png
1MB, 1080x983px
>>19545662
>>
File: 1498447897856.png (542KB, 579x819px) Image search: [Google]
1498447897856.png
542KB, 579x819px
>>19545367
Clean your trailer, scrub the exterior down hard then apply a coat of wax. Inside you'll want to do a full cavity purge, take everything outside and rid any grime, dust, lint, and what have you. Be as thorough as possible, the cleaner the ghost's haunt is the harder it is for it to be able to occupy it. This is why spirits always dwell most rampantly in old abandoned places and cemeteries.
From there you'll have to begin exorcising the ghost, which you can either do by enlisting the aid of a priest or priest-level religious leader, or if you possess true faith in your chosen deity and don't stray from their path of enlightenment you may be able to perform the exorcism yourself. It is very important that you do in fact have true faith, only somebody who truly does believe in a higher order's power can find success in their endeavor.
Once the exorcism is complete you can return your amenities back to their proper places, though just as a precaution you might want to clean and exorcise them as well before doing so. Ghosts don't usually possess objects, but poltergeists often follow them to the haunt in order to do so.
>>
>>19545367
Bring on the Boomstick.
>>
>>19545662
RIP OP
>>
>>19545367
>"GOLLY MAW, MAH TRAILERS HAUNTED BY A'NT CLEMENTINE'S GHOST!"
>"SHUCKS CLEETUS, LAY OFF THA 'SHINE"
>>
File: tenor.gif (232KB, 220x338px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
232KB, 220x338px
Not completely related to the post, but I want to know if it's possible to summon any kind of entity from another world into this reality? But that it's not a hostile dick and won't harm me in any way.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.