[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

telepathy general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: telepathy.jpg (35KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
telepathy.jpg
35KB, 500x361px
Telepathy thread. If you don't know telepathy post a reply instead of responding telepathically
>>
A concept is being broadcast on wideband.
What is it?
>>
>>19544817
I don't know cause you fucking suck at broadcasting it
>>
>>19544854
Then describe what you did get. :^)
>>
>>19544869
I got a bunch of fucking alien apocolypse plans from the people who are actually participating in the telepathy like all the other telepathy threads are about.
>>
>>19544873
>alien apocalypse plans
jej
>>
Ok so to the guy who keeps sending images of his dick: you are broadcasting just fine but you are too high to listen to us so please shut the fuck up
>>
>>19544790
Plz come pick me up death their Making It To WHhere I Cant Sleep Anymore
>>
>>19544790
If I go one more night hearing ringing and getting a ping when I sleep imma post my address so he can come get me.
>>
File: 1498010425890.jpg (74KB, 1065x991px) Image search: [Google]
1498010425890.jpg
74KB, 1065x991px
Would someone please explain the basics of how telepathy works? Does participation not open you up to any ill engagements/invasion?
>>
>>19545030
>Would someone please explain the basics of how telepathy works?
Quantum mechanical tunneling of particles associated with brainwaves of the sender through the skull into the brain of the receiver.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF7dDt3tVmI

>Does participation not open you up to any ill engagements/invasion?
Not once a link is established, no. Only a very few can do it. Those who were trained were screened to have the highest moral code, because of the power of the techniques. No ne is being trained anymore.
>>
File: 1503332879923.jpg (34KB, 641x524px) Image search: [Google]
1503332879923.jpg
34KB, 641x524px
>>19545192
>Only a very few can do it.
To clarify, you mean only a select few can invade, correct?

How is a sender and receiver connection established? Is anyone broadcasting/messaging right now?
>>
>>19545232
>To clarify, you mean only a select few can invade, correct?
Only a select few can control when they send. Usually a potential discovers talent by sending accidentally during extreme emotional duress. Then they can be identified, and trained to control it. Another sign is when electronics malfunction or fail in their vicinity, or when communicating with them when they are emotional.

>How is a sender and receiver connection established?
Senders usually need a target unless they are really really upset. Then it can be like a spherical wavefront that emanates from them in every direction, affecting everyone and everything, if they are really really good (and I can only think of one to three people like this). They usually can't control it is they are really upset for a good reason.

The best kinds of links are voluntary. When two people willingly give themselves to each other, such a bond is very powerful to the point that the minds cannot exist or find true happiness without each other. This is as it should be, and even non-practitioners can do this to a small degree when they experience the emotion of love. Breaking such a bond is usually irreversibly destructive to those who have one. Sadly sometimes people feel the need to wander in their loyalties and attempt to bond with others, when this happens, the telepath/empath will know, and will feel hurt and insecure, but will not know why. This can be damaging to the point it can break the bond, after which both "bondees" may be irreparably damaged. All because one could not see the pain the future hold when you compromise the singular unity and integrity of such a bond.

>Is anyone broadcasting/messaging right now?
I just sent a burst to see if anyone would post a response. Did you receive?
>>
File: holy shit.jpg (42KB, 523x461px) Image search: [Google]
holy shit.jpg
42KB, 523x461px
Internet telepathy has been nerfed.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
>>
>>19545263
>Bonds

So telepathy is not used casually much? I imagine such an ability would be useful. I do not think I would be suited to such an involved connection with another person.

>Did you receive?

If I did, I may not have been able to differentiate it from other activity. You can clarify what you sent, if you like. I watched your video, but the practice of telepathy itself is still mostly unknown to me. My involvement with energy and the occult is in years past. I cannot say what my potential or capabilities are when I have become so uninvolved and distant from this world.
>>
>>19545287
>Internet telepathy has been nerfed.
>Sorry for the inconvenience.
Not really.

https://youtu.be/3hWWO6bB_Js
>>
>>19545293
>So telepathy is not used casually much?
It's considered unethical.

>I imagine such an ability would be useful.
It can be, if used passively and not actively, as this is considered ethical.

>I do not think I would be suited to such an involved connection with another person.
It's meant for life. It's serious. But there's nothing more intimate or rewarding. It's the way we are meant to be, but it requires willingness to be totally honest and vulnerable with your other. To be fully "seen." And a commitment never to break faith.

>If I did, I may not have been able to differentiate it from other activity. You can clarify what you sent, if you like.
A color.

>I watched your video, but the practice of telepathy itself is still mostly unknown to me. My involvement with energy and the occult is in years past. I cannot say what my potential or capabilities are when I have become so uninvolved and distant from this world.
There's nothing spooky about it, it's a science by now. Mechanisms are pretty well theorized and modeled, but not reliably quantified or controlled yet. Ability can be trained if you are born with potential. Everyone has a small degree of latent ability. Some more than others.
>>
>>19545316

>[I sent] a color.
I was not paying attention for any such thing. I do not recall being sent a color, and if I did receive anything, I surely paid no mind and forgot about it.

>To be fully "seen."
I question the personal value of telepathy when I am unwilling to become as vulnerable and connected as you suggest. Perhaps I'd best disregard it.

>There's nothing spooky about it, it's a science by now
I realize that. Though, my experiences regarding energy and bonds are old, and I do not know of my past or present capability. Largely speaking, involving myself in such things ended in years of suffering.
>>
>>19545364
>I was not paying attention for any such thing. I do not recall being sent a color, and if I did receive anything, I surely paid no mind and forgot about it.
It's easy to miss.

>I question the personal value of telepathy when I am unwilling to become as vulnerable and connected as you suggest. Perhaps I'd best disregard it.
Agreed.

>Largely speaking, involving myself in such things ended in years of suffering.
Yeah occult stuff is dangerous, you deal with intelligence beyond our own. Psychokinesis is quite like any natural talent, say music, or sports. A totally different experience, and a very rewarding one if you embody love and seek love.

Otherwise almost certain to hurt.
>>
>>19545370
> A totally different experience, and a very rewarding one if you embody love and seek love.

What if I seek knowledge, understanding, and self-development/empowerment? Exploration?

You seem to have some understanding of topics related to energy and consciousness. How might I improve my energy flow/health? I feel it must be low and bogged. my lack of involvement with 'this all' bothers me. It all feels so vague and distant, yet I do not feel I can deny the reality of it. No amount of physical health improvement alone with sate this need.

I do hope my comments are not too vague.
>>
I am sending everyone my bad memories so I will not have them anymore
>>
>>19545263
That perspective of bonds and interactions is limiting. Beings who want to have relationships with others need to realize that people have their own needs and paths through life. If you invest significance into another being who doesn't return it, that other being is simply following what they view as the path they wish to take through life. True enough, it is devastating and destructive when those bonds are broken. However, you get over that with time. You meet new interesting telepaths, and learn how to love again. This time the love is more respectful that people are in different places in life so there is less of the possessive need in the relationship. The Pleiadian I became very close with stressed this point. People resonate with each other when they have some sort of soul purpose to share with each other. When the potentials for the relationship have been played out, than it is in both their best interests for them to move on to other opportunities for growth.

Telepathy is a lesser form of telekinesis, so you can share intimacy through it. Such strong projections are capable of teleporting mind and spirit of beings, and activating evolutionary potentials in their physical forms.

I have few beings I have bonded with over the years, they are always with me through the heart. I have met yet many more whom wish for that possessive relationship, and I have denied them all. I value my freedom to a very great extent. Those possessives like to be the center and forefront of another's thoughts and feelings. When I used my thoughts and feelings to view the universe, another beings biases limits my viewpoint. They want me to funnel everything I do to them. It is a drain to interact with such people.

You are getting hurt because you are putting completely unreasonable expectations on other people, and upon the freedom of love.
>>
Sends telepathic tit pics, female entities only please
>>
Some time i've got some flash in my head and i say a thing that the person close to me want to say.

It's cannot be luck.
It work with total stranger that doesnt even speak to me.
About subject that doesnt "exist" in discussion.

It only appear when i clear my head and dont thinks at all.

Sorry For english.
>>
>>19545901
u trying to summon a succubus m8?
>>
>>19545413
>What if I seek knowledge, understanding, and self-development/empowerment? Exploration?
>You seem to have some understanding of topics related to energy and consciousness. How might I improve my energy flow/health? I feel it must be low and bogged. my lack of involvement with 'this all' bothers me. It all feels so vague and distant, yet I do not feel I can deny the reality of it. No amount of physical health improvement alone with sate this need.
>I do hope my comments are not too vague.
Not at all. I will think about this and respond later tonight.
>>
>>19545680
>If you invest significance into another being who doesn't return it,
Inequitable relationship status is grounds for departure. And people grow more distant in many ways. Primarily through withdrawing focused attention.

>that other being is simply following what they view as the path they wish to take through life.
Every relationship is this way.

>True enough, it is devastating and destructive when those bonds are broken. However, you get over that with time.
Not if there's a bond. Snap the silver cord, and both people may die. I've tested this theory.

Sadly.

>there is less of the possessive need in the relationship.
Two souls either surrender to the whole 100% or 0%. It's binary. Everything else is a sham, destined to fail.

>Telepathy is a lesser form of telekinesis, so you can share intimacy through it. Such strong projections are capable of teleporting mind and spirit of beings, and activating evolutionary potentials in their physical forms.
So very true. I'm impressed. You know your stuff.

>I have few beings I have bonded with over the years, they are always with me through the heart.
I have only one.

>Those possessives like to be the center and forefront of another's thoughts and feelings. When I used my thoughts and feelings to view the universe, another beings biases limits my viewpoint.
That's why you haven't found what you need to fill the hole yet, you still consider your potential mate as "other."

When they are you. And you them.

>You are getting hurt because you are putting completely unreasonable expectations on other people, and upon the freedom of love.
Not hurt, I am bound to the person who is the other half of us, with whom I am bound, and with whom I intend to live the rest of my life for and with, and they reflect this in them (my-)self.
>>
>>19545901
roflmao
>>
>>19544790
I see travel through a tunnel.
>>
ı like this thread. If there are any telepaths around here, try to send me something. Nothing disturbing or evil please.

I may write more about this subject later, i think telepathy(and telekinesis maybe in far future) are the next steps in evolution.
>>
Send me something please
>>
>>19547137
interrupting my internet fags.
>>
>>19547103
>ı like this thread. If there are any telepaths around here, try to send me something. Nothing disturbing or evil please.
>>19547137
>Send me something please
Sending.
>>
I called OP a queer. Did you hear me?
>>
>>19547755
What did you send? There was something briefly but i didnt focus much.
>>
>>19545316
was it in the range of maroon-pink?
or maybe like a reddish brown
>>
>>19547800
I sent a wavey beep
>>
I have a mighty esper proof barrier around my head none can penetrate
>>
>>19547103
Have you read/watched Akira? It contends the same as you do, so it might be worth the experience.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.