[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: historical/philosophical texts/thinkers to help someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: spiritual.jpg (81KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
spiritual.jpg
81KB, 900x506px
ITT: historical/philosophical texts/thinkers to help someone who understands the world through modern science become more 'spiritual'
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compatibilism
>>
>>19544643
Read anything by Jung. He was a respected academic and psychoanalyst that studied the occult world extensively. His Red Book details his own spiritual experience.
>>
>>19544643
What questions do you have?

The most basic one; we derive from the same energy as everything else.

EU theory not completely accurate has some things true.
>>
>>19544643
The Seth Material.

Don't be a pussey, read it and research it.
>>
Read Freud and Jung.
>>
File: dagda crest.png (79KB, 745x745px) Image search: [Google]
dagda crest.png
79KB, 745x745px
>>19544643
The Kolbrin gives a whole other version of creation, even at a glance i noticed proto-scientific terms, like describing "pre-solar grains" traveling since the beginning of time, being swung around the universe and eventually hitting earth and creating "mud eggs".

Its a great read regardless, and supposedly was the reason for the Roman Pope going up against the Holy Roman Emperor around 1000AD, and the introduction of celibacy and the end of decent priests having children to continue the legacy.

>the first time i read it i kept thinking "the ramifications... the ramifications..."
>>
Being and time by Heidegger
>>
>>19544643
Read the letters between the classics. Max Planck, Einstein, Bohr, Oppenheimer. It's amazing how mortal they sound even though their work is transcendental. I just started on Jon Lucas and Douglas Hofstadter, seems promising.
>>
>>19544643
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compatibilism
"About Time" by Paul Davies
>>
You just need Rudolf Steiner bro.

“There are beings in the spiritual realms for whom anxiety and fear emanating from human beings offer welcome food. When humans have no anxiety and fear, then these creatures starve. People not yet sufficiently convinced of this statement could understand it to be meant comparatively only. But for those who are familiar with this phenomenon, it is a reality. If fear and anxiety radiates from people and they break out in panic, then these creatures find welcome nutrition and they become more and more powerful. These beings are hostile towards humanity.

Everything that feeds on negative feelings, on anxiety, fear and superstition, despair or doubt, are in reality hostile forces in supersensible worlds, launching cruel attacks on human beings, while they are being fed. Therefore, it is above all necessary to begin with that the person who enters the spiritual world overcomes fear, feelings of helplessness, despair and anxiety. But these are exactly the feelings that belong to contemporary culture and materialism; because it estranges people from the spiritual world, it is especially suited to evoke hopelessness and fear of the unknown in people, thereby calling up the above mentioned hostile forces against them.”

~ Rudolf Steiner [Source (German): Rudolf Steiner – Die Erkenntnis der Seele und des Geistes – Berlin, 1907]
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.