[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychic hackers rule the world. Prove me wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 18

File: Hacker-silhouette.jpg (53KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
Hacker-silhouette.jpg
53KB, 1000x664px
Psychic hackers rule the world. Prove me wrong.
>>
We wuz kangs. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>19544638

>we wuz incienso and shit

Prove me wrong
>>
That sounds like the worst gig ever.
What sane person would even sign up for that?
>>
File: 1496717504939.jpg (106KB, 500x696px) Image search: [Google]
1496717504939.jpg
106KB, 500x696px
I can't because I am both a hacker and a magician and we truly do rule the world.

I was the person that created the alt-right and got trump elected, individuals hold a lot of power if they know where to use it, hackers especially can influence a wide amount of people simultaneously through the web much like amplifying the magicians magic.
>>
File: destiny-ttk-39.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
destiny-ttk-39.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>19544733
I have been turning Jews and other tares in strategic military, government, and corporate positions into my will slaves, you are right individuals can hold a lot of power. I think it, and through their possession they do it. I think it and they do it. I plan on using them to serve me for sustenance since Satan rules the world.
>>
>>19544638
I can prove you right, they tried recruit me.
>>
>>19544725
They recruit schizophrenics.
>>
File: 1500882144699.jpg (20KB, 586x616px) Image search: [Google]
1500882144699.jpg
20KB, 586x616px
>prove me wrong
But anon, you're right.
>>
File: randomhomelessguy.jpg (307KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
randomhomelessguy.jpg
307KB, 1024x683px
>>19544813
>you must be this crazy to run the world
>>
File: JPEG_20170904_233351.jpg (299KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170904_233351.jpg
299KB, 1224x1632px
>>19544812
This is the initiation gift i was given when an international police dept consisting of usa/uk/aus/uae tried recruit me tobe a psychic hacker tracking child traffickers.
>>
>>19544856
You work for child traffickers, fool, the police and military have mafia connections which traffick people.
>>
>>19544871
I turned down the job, fool...
>>
File: toreador.jpg (102KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
toreador.jpg
102KB, 500x500px
>>19544856
They tried to entice you with some random painting?
What are they recruiting? Toreadors?
>>
>>19544907
Project monarch butterfly symbolism painted by a famous slave.
>>
>>19544909
>Rhianna
>Rhi
uhh, anon...
>>
>>19544920
Did you miss the whole mandela epidemic?
>>
>>19544923
Hol up, doesn't the UAE have strict sorcery laws?
>>
>>19544942
idk but the headquarters was based in uae.
>>
File: STAR-GATE-review_10-620x795.jpg (154KB, 620x795px) Image search: [Google]
STAR-GATE-review_10-620x795.jpg
154KB, 620x795px
>>19544638
Mayyyyyyyy-be.

(By the way, sorry for the static on your computer, I'll try not to make it worse. I can't control the electrokinetic effects sometimes. It happens when I'm emotional).
>>
File: C5KLBmrW8AAmKB8.jpg (49KB, 640x337px) Image search: [Google]
C5KLBmrW8AAmKB8.jpg
49KB, 640x337px
>>19544725
>What sane person would even sign up for that?
>>
Jump me in (before irma takes me)
>>
>>19545295
>Jump me in (before irma takes me)
Lurk more, we'll think about it.
>>
>>19545295
>Jump me in (before irma takes me)
Show your potential by making Irma go away.

"Can't" never did nothing, Anon.
>>
>>19544704

I just have a dream million ,maybe Billon's of bugs were in my water supply,
This could be several tings

A.the water testing method of the old kingdom will be a wild success
B.power hunger bugs are poisoning our water supply ,I want thoose smoke users to use the gas/smoke/incense that you tried to use in me earlier in those bugs ,no human would never be harm by those silly gases ,but they will be lethal to the bug's.
C.check the satellites for water cups.

I want to be wrong faggot's about the last one the first two are just maintenance duty who have been neglected ,the last one is a nightmare in progress ,if the last one its true, let me known immediately, answer me in this treath.
>>
>>19545590
The ones who talk on the clothing says is C, Star contingency plans, you got like 14or 10 days' ,I want to be wrong about this.
>>
>>19545883

>i don't see how that history apply to me

i love Angels , she is/was the only one who ever show me true feelings about me , se was disgusted by me and seemed to hate me , for the rest of you i am a kind of joke and object of mockery , when i ask her to remove the death doll from the base of my magic wand it tough it was some kind of death trigger , illusion or boobie trap for me to not use my wand , i never tough she was the death doll , when se was gone i only tough on bring her back , i was torture by knowing that bring her back would by a true treason for her , because his only hearth wish was to die , i was divided between respecting his wishes and plans or be selfish and bring her back , even right now i am torn by not truly knowing and not wanting to know if truly she is back by fear to go against his wishes by my selfishness and doing whatever it takes to bring her back , i know it's complicated ,but this are the toughs of this crazy madman

anyway , it seems i got a job to do , i may be able to give us more time , get me a powerful laptop computer and something like the muse headband or another biofeedback tool as soon its posible , the computer has to be a clean one .
as soon you get over the the 68 mark sit and send me your energy by meditation , i do not feel great and any help will be welcome.

i do not know if this can be stopped or delayed but in my dream i was able to change it the so ,so many death bugs for just shit water , i belive its worth trying , shit rivers can be cleaned way easier than death bodies .

anyway continue with the contingency plans for a water cup .
put extra emphasis on to get to safety the people of that list .
>>
>>19544638
I would argue that psychopaths ruled the word, and some of them are psychics
>>
>>19544638
Namefagging to prevent confusion... I'll take your bait, sir.
What tune am I listening to right now?
>>
>>19546320
Heavy metal.
>>
>>19544638
This is the single greatest post on 4chan.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>19546606
Penis.
Ha, looks like I win!
>>
File: monarch.jpg (17KB, 307x164px) Image search: [Google]
monarch.jpg
17KB, 307x164px
>>19544638

Interesting thread...
>>
>>19544638
I can shoot potatoes out of my fingers. Prove me wrong.
>>
I ejaculate melted white chocolate. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>19546629
Would be more interesting if we were given the story behind this.
>>19544856
>>
{(OP_javascript:quote('19544638'));}

First we need you to prove this is accurate. Disprove that theory of being of the world is the equivalent to knowing no world exists outside the boundaries of a single source of your own time. How can you rule the Psychic world inside another's boundaries being that you cannot exist within two bodies simultaneously? I have a theory that you think time is relevant to existence, therefore, you think that there is nothing greater than to be a Psychic hacker. I think there is much greater powers in existence that would make a Psychic hacker null0 void0 and obsolete. This would be the singularity expressed as a conscious entity.
>>
>>19544856
They wanted to draw a tree for me. They then tried to hypnotize me with their cellphones. These life fags were from Dallas TX and they were completely Extraterrestrial Skin Walkers.
>>
>>19544833
Looks enlightened. You say random homeless guy; checks out.
>>
>>19546135
what is this and how do I sign up
>>
File: IMG_3718.jpg (47KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3718.jpg
47KB, 500x427px
>>19544638
What if we could use memes to communicate telepathically
>>
Yeah they're called advertisers.
>>
File: d4bc4fbdff.jpg (30KB, 215x197px) Image search: [Google]
d4bc4fbdff.jpg
30KB, 215x197px
>>19544683
Yall were dickwashers
>>
I remember these fucking hackers, their names were some shit like N3URO, V3RDAD

they had some links to something called css (???) that taught them how to see the future and how to astral project and how the universe was created and how to mentally manipulate anybody and the links ended in some shit like .dafy .life .taur idek the rest

I think they were the psychic hackers that u mentioned in the thread who rule the world

idk im not much into this deep web level shit
>>
If they are psychic, why do they need to hack?
>>
>>19546135
Dude, what are you going on about?
>>
>>19548187
>They then tried to hypnotize me with their cellphones
Yea they do that they use any object in the hypnosis phase. The group that tried initiate me claimed tobe angels, they actually found me because i was being egotistical about being a descendent of odin/thoth/metatron
>>19548623
using the mindset of a hacker in a psychic environment allows psychic security exploits norms of either art cant imagine.
>>
>>19547430
Well that would require you produce cocoa butter, which would make you a cocoa pod, which cannot type because they have no fingers.
Check out my smarticles.
>>
>>19544778
Jump boy
>>
>>19544638
The Government created an Army of Psychic Soldiers back in the 70's, people like you are still playing catch up. There are the Black Articles of the Consolidated Celestial Constitution buried underneath the CIA's lowest sub-levels. You gain access through an unknown tunnel in the Secret Service Railroad that spans about half of the U.S for silent Mobilization. You are in this Constitution allowed to use your Psychic powers for defense purposes. You are not allowed to invite Entities to Earth without supervision(which you can't get). You are not allowed to make waves in this world with these powers. They won't come for you first, they will come for your family. In the slightest pang of regret from what you have done, they will have you.
>>
File: 1473799799169.jpg (14KB, 447x329px) Image search: [Google]
1473799799169.jpg
14KB, 447x329px
Watch Dogs was such a shitty fucking game

0/10
>>
File: 200_s (1).gif (50KB, 358x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s (1).gif
50KB, 358x200px
>>19548999
>Trips of horror
But isn't testing the limits truly living?
What else should I do, just sit like a slug in the rug like the rest of the folk?
Why not push the small boundaries (I dont invite ET over on the first date). But why do you guys have such a stick up your ass in the first place, maybe looshen it up a little?
>>
>>19549099
The reason they have a stick up their asses is for your own good. You are like the young boy who flies too high and burns his wings(support). Think of this Earth Simulation as a nest. You are the curious hatchling dangling his rear in front of Galactic Alligators. The Government, at least Service branches. Remain patriotic at all times. We don't want to see our citizens hurt.
>>
>>19549120
You sir are the one treating aware and active citizens as children, and for the most who do act like drones, they have been pushed by their environment to be so. How can you say as a human that we can't be better than this, and each year it seems the hope fades in us as a collective individual. We have that capability if we just stopped looshing from our people.
>>
>>19549120
Will it kill you?
Maybe counts as a no.
>>
>>19549148
This is why we don't, you guys aren't ready precisely because you think you are. We have our people in Isolated lead rooms miles underground. The success rate of any quantum jump through the void remains at ~75%
The rest are fatal.
25% are changed.

It isn't that these people don't have enough training either, we have emptied temples, even the Vatican for relevant documents. We have the best minds on the planet down there. You really don't know. Those "friendly beings" you meet are just Psychic Holograms a friendly race we met a while ago projects in front of you to distract you. You do not have the capacity to move past these. Only to delude yourself into thinking you have. This shield isn't perfect though either. Sometimes evil can get in and cause chaos in otherwise normal people. The legal system above doesn't know about this, and still wouldn't be able to prosecute correctly.
>>
>>19549169
Do you think something is coming?
Is there an intent in certain cabals to do so?
The cards seem to be set in a very strange way in the timeline, and not only evil, but rifts as well.
>>
>>19549148
>>19549160
>>19549169
I can tell you about our elite team though. 98% success rate 0 fatalities.
>>
Alright mystical peeps

Where's the proof?
>>
File: bean.jpg (100KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
bean.jpg
100KB, 450x338px
>>19544733
> created the alt-right and got trump elected
>>
>>19549169
I must be a statistical anomaly then. I have made a dozen quantum leaps through deep space.
>>
>>19549169
>We have our people in Isolated lead rooms miles underground. The success rate of any quantum jump through the void remains at ~75%
Been in the lead room they took me there when i went rogue and started causing natural disasters, the void isn't hard to navigate just look for the rainbows, i've done rescue missions in that place.
>>
>>19549193
The Cabal is a weak group of plutocrats. That's it. They use the fear of them to control you.

We don't fear anything, life is really just so alien it does bad things to us. Everybody is curious out there. But even scans can destroy us from higher intelligence's. We are mostly protected by our Solar Systems E.M field.

It's the kind of space we are tied to because of the Sun. If you look into Quantum Locality, it's a doozy. Almost impossible to understand. We still hardly do. Our friends above understand though and assure us, anything that can manifest they can crush or remove. They want us to develop as friends with them though so they have trustworthy allies in the future. They have a big moral debate in their society and things are expected to get ugly. They will elevate us to an extremely moral level and expect much of us. Mostly we will be there to intervene to prevent a genocide. When these beings get heated, they can lose control. Like a rogue AI almost. They are all wired together. They don't want other vessels to die, but some will go offline for an update.
>>
File: time.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
time.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>19548168
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5ojjW2gHOg
>>
>>19549210
The rainbow bridge is used to test Higher intelligence humans. It's actually the splitting of light in a singularity. An extremely safe zone. Right next to multiple friendly civilizations who orbit these things and fear nothing as they are ageless.

>>19549206
We do have an elite team that can achieve the same thing. But as I said earlier any rogue signal leaving the planet is intercepted and guided. Very precise signals can puncture this net though, it would akin to a human giving themselves over entirely to one direction.
>>
>>19546135
Is this dude speaking in some kind of coded message to someone?
>>
>>19549223
First time I went through I made a sort of subspace bubble that popped out where I was and popped back where I wished to go. I ended up in an astroid belt and it was cold as fuck. A ship knew I was going to appear there and it scooped me up in an inflatable spacesuit. They were some nice pleiadians. I was lucky.

Then I decided I needed to learn how to remote view, so that I could target a destination before jumping. I learned how to teleport my presence without needing a physical vessel to inhabit. This ability has taken me very far in my spiritual journey.

One time I went through a stargate to Orion and ended up in deep space with nothing around me. Also very cold, but I didn't panic and was able to navigate back to my bed.

After some deep lsd trips, I learned from the arcturians how to travel to andromeda. I was able to go through some sort of galactic portal. I ended up in deep space again, but now my astral form was accustomed to that sort of travel. It was a very brilliant display of 5th dimensional travel.
>>
>>19549273
Well it seems you may have met some of the other guys out there. If they think you are good enough we should find out soon. We always need more help. Anything you find out. We'll put it in the archives. I assume you already know how to defend yourself too?
>>
>>19549193
>Do you think something is coming?
yes.

>Is there an intent in certain cabals to do so?
yes but they are weak.

>The cards seem to be set in a very strange way in the timeline, and not only evil, but rifts as well.
very uncertain future, every action is important.
>>
>>19544638
The burden of proof is still on you, friend.
>>
>>19549288
I won't work for the government. I am on my own soul mission. I have made peace with those out there who would wish to harm me. Death is but another dimension to explore.
>>
>>19549245
>Is this dude speaking in some kind of coded message to someone?
that person experienced an angelic female in human form, she revealed herself, and his love for her shattered his mind when she left him.
>>
>>19549292
Something is always coming.
Don't freak out the public unless you have proof.

We don't "Know" anything is coming. We haven't recorded anything.
>>
>>19549306
>I won't work for the government. I am on my own soul mission. I have made peace with those out there who would wish to harm me. Death is but another dimension to explore.
same.
>>
>>19549314
>We haven't recorded anything.
yet.
>>
>>19549306
Do what you need friend. We aren't here to stop you. Just to do our best to preserve the pursuit of live liberty and the pursuit of happiness. But if you can help us when you are out there. Please do so. We seem humble because we are. Men have seen the edge of what we can understand and they sit in cells as our empaths go mad trying to help them. They aren't in any pain btw, mental quarantine lasts about 2 years.
>>
>>19549322
Can't say I have ever encountered any of you guys out there. Closest I got were some warships that seemed to be from humanities future.
>>
>>19549354
What was the logo, we have encountered many of our descendants and even wiped a few out? We need confirmation of destruction in this locality. Please any data helps. Even the ship design color, or even the feeling. Symbols that looked like odd numbers.
>>
>>19549372
Well, they were fighting some other alien force in the 4th dimension. Now I think you are larping. I know it was a military vessel I was one of the fighter pilots. I fought the 'enemy' but realized the entire exchange between civilizations was bs I wasn't going to be a soldier in my own reality. I defected as soon as I realized that they were caught up in the tonal of them moment, with no recognition that they were collectively dreaming up their conflict. The enemy vessels were fighters. The ship was a carrier of some sort. This was a while ago, I don't really remember what it looked like.
>>
>>19549393
Live action roleplaying and real life bs coincide a lot in our field.

Seems like one of their holograms though. If so you probably failed the test. One aspect of this is understanding Quantum Immortality, you both do die and never do. What happens when you return to locality is entirely different than where you go. The craziest shit is when two people walk out of the same room. One of them is buried in the wall though. Since you blinked and left, you would have been swept up in whatever wave carried you.
>>
>>19549409
I suspected it was a hologram. I ended up shooting one of our own through friendly fire, the situation was so contrived I couldn't distinguish between friend and foe. The 'enemy' were pointy ships that were far too easy to defeat with psychic abilities. I get mad whenever I inadvertently get pulled into some artificial construct. Maybe I did 'fail' but I didn't want to be there in the first place. I left of my own will.
>>
>>19549432
You didn't "fail" by their definition, just by ours. They would say you learned. We don't matter anymore to the others than any single life. They give love regardless of status. It's very weird, glad I don't ever have to deal with them. Anytime when they are on base, you can feel them going through your mind. Challenging you to work through past traumas. Not really my shtick.
>>
File: psychichackers.jpg (66KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
psychichackers.jpg
66KB, 780x439px
>>19544638
to be fair i think this is correct but 90% of you people are doing pic related
>>
>>19549445
Just to be clear which group are you referring to? I have met quite a few et groups and have had a couple telepathic exchanges with some of them.
>>
>>19549470
Well now, I can't use specific terminology. That would be classified. But the higher ups don't care as much anymore since Disclosure will be happening in a decade or two anyways.

They are tall, elvish and pale. Only seen them once. They came with one in a cloak, very tall should have signed up for the NFL. Was wearing blue gloves and had a golden ring.
>>
>>19549494
>>19549470
Gonna be honest, I sit in one of the uppermost levels. We go through lockdowns fairly often. I'm basically a glorified doormat. You get through me to the inside. Don't know much, just got put here because of that though.
>>
>>19549203
just shuffling the deck
>>
>>19549494
Hmm, I guess I don't have as much experience as I suppose. I have encountered maybe a dozen different groups, but there are some I still have yet to discover.

Just a strange question, I had a dream I was given a tour of the secret space program. Michael Flynn was there with a mask on. I was wondering if he still has deep state clearance. You don't have to answer lol.

Other was there was a hybrid being. I believe he said something about being raised after the Roswell crashes, but that could have just been the event my mind jumped to. He had some kind of inorganic projection of some hyperspace energy, and then his humanoid form. He said for Michael Flynn to leak a word to the press, some name from american history, to alert certain groups that he had been there. I thought that was a very interesting experience.

They took us to an auditorium to reveal the secret space program. Unfortunately I woke up right before they started the movie. Somehow I think they had some kind of subliminal hypnosis going on.

Same night I was riding on a bus through area 51 and I saw some some strange alien life forms that didn't seem to be all that advanced, but definitely didn't seem native to earth. I heard some talk about Isreali secret space program too. They said the situational awareness of the moment was constantly in flux. Everyone was working hard to discover as much as they can.
>>
>>19549503
>>19549494
>>19549470
You learn the most at Lockdown Lurch, our little own Booze stash for the hard times. All the teams get wasted. Spurge on about everything. I'm the only familiar face that sticks around, people tend to get attached to me without even knowing me.
>>
>>19549521
I try not to think about that kind of stuff personally. I also ignore any higher ups I see. This stuff about child soldiers, I'm not sure how I feel about it. Most people would be freaking out about it. I think I should too, I can't feel that though. The Beings when they sort through our minds on base. They always pick at that, wishing to tell me something. I worry too much though. Bit of a coward. Sorry.
>>
>>19549536
How does one get a job like yours?
>>
>>19549561
talking about my soul fragments in a mental health facility is what got me noticed. I'm a descendant of the scribe so everyone comes to me for sneak previews.
>>
>>19549561
You get picked. If they need to dispose of you they don't want any loose end. So family is a no go. (I think it's actually just in case things get out of hand. If you talk even to special forces they don't seem like bad people.) I guess mine was luck of the draw and boring lifestyle. My job doesn't seem all that important after all. There is a shitload going on behind the scenes. It's why the U.S can be trillions of dollars in debt, and still have trillions being spent on nondescript items.
>>
>>19549561
>How does one get a job like yours?

1. be hyperintelligent.

2. demonstrate knowledge, skills, and abilities you had no way of knowing or being trained in.

3. show potential to affect the world around you via unknown mechanisms.

4. seek employment within federal circles dealing with intel, or elsewhere and get the attention of intel.

5. be able to obtain and maintain the necessary clearance.

6. effortlessly eclipse the competition by solving previously unsolvable problems, while remaining humble.

7. demonstrate a moral code above reproach.

do these things and someone will notice, I assure you.
>>
>>19549586
You don't need all of this for a desk job my dude.
You can be a worthless piece of shit like me along for the ride. A military background or any kind of federal service helps though.
>>
>>19549628
>You don't need all of this for a desk job my dude.
>You can be a worthless piece of shit like me along for the ride. A military background or any kind of federal service helps though.
not for a desk job, but to be one of the major players. the type of person that causes electronics to fail because they are emotional.
>>
>>19549637
Sorry, I thought we were talking about my job. I know it's not THAT interesting compared to them. I think it's pretty cool though, if boring most of the time.

I was most scared when I was called to the lower levels for a containment breach. Whatever happened you could hear gunfire up the elevator shaft. Caused the elevator to stop moving. Got trapped in there with my gun. Lights went to emergency power.

I actually shit myself a little because the elevator started to creak. Every noise was insanely loud. The world seemed almost warped. Calmed down after a big explosion shook the base though. IT was VERY busy at the front the next day. Lots of people coming in, never a good sign. Miss a lot of my drinking buddies still. Even got a baseball on my desk from one of them.
>>
>>19549650
>Sorry, I thought we were talking about my job. I know it's not THAT interesting compared to them. I think it's pretty cool though, if boring most of the time.
I agree. I couldn't be a desk jockey. I was program manager for a while on one project and I hated it.

>I was most scared when I was called to the lower levels for a containment breach.
Same.

>Whatever happened you could hear gunfire up the elevator shaft.
Never forget that sound, do ya?

>Caused the elevator to stop moving. Got trapped in there with my gun. Lights went to emergency power.
Electrokinetics are unpredictable because few can control it 100%. If they get upset, things can happen.

>I actually shit myself a little because the elevator started to creak. Every noise was insanely loud. The world seemed almost warped. Calmed down after a big explosion shook the base though. IT was VERY busy at the front the next day. Lots of people coming in, never a good sign. Miss a lot of my drinking buddies still. Even got a baseball on my desk from one of them.
I'm sorry to hear that. It sounds like your emergency situation was externally caused, in which case I'm glad you made it.
>>
>>19549679
I've had an internal one. It happened when I was drowsy at my desk during yet another lockdown. This one seemed to go on forever though. I mean that too. I could tell I was becoming unstable. I kept hearing a music box down the hallway. I thought I had reported it at the time, but all I could hear from the Talkie and phone was screaming, not the human kind either. This kind of stuff, we have a protocol for it. Hit the button under your pocket and don't move an inch.

I thought I did, I thought I was moving. I kept drifting down an infinite hallway that just made sense. I woke up to fire and passed out. Apparently directional lightning was used against some shadow they showed me on the camera footage later that day. They didn't tell me what it was, just that I was at deaths doorstep. I passed out at an open elevator shaft though.

I try not to think about a lot of things now. A wandering mind can mean death.
>>
>>19549679
My recruiter dropped a suicidal bipolar schizophrenic rapist on my doorstep to look after, shit got intense, i went into hiding, is my carreer over? or have i got a chance at a decent non babysitting job?
>>
>>19544833
this guy looks like a dead ringer for charles manson tho
>>
>>19549716
They were very happy with me though. The higher ups. Apparently I did a service by distracting whatever that thing was with emotional weakness. I'm guessing I'm kind of a final magnet. At least that's what I think. Hey if I can save people though I'll keep doing that job. The real problem is the loss of memories and blackouts.
>>
>>19549716
>>19549736
I always come back to that hallway though.

I was falling through very light white rings. Thin and fragile. I remember all of me going away, disappearing name, interests, metaphysical thought, everything. I remember A HUGE beautiful light wash over me. Like a screen of warmth. I was back and fire was everywhere, but I shouldn't remember anything because I passed out. Still trying to sort it out.

The hallway.
>>
Looking for an /x/ Discord server?
https://discord.gg/PVrZamw
>>
>>19549637
You think you got the mutton chops?
>>
>>19544733
>tfw to intelligent
>>
>>19549459
Keke
>>
>>19549586
OP here, I got noticed by the government, but I don't know exactly why, what I do know is that powerful spirits (ones that deal with the powers and principalities of the world) have made contact with me several times in my dreams to appearntly "test me." Eventually I accused them of being a demon and attacked one and I haven't seen them in my dreams since, that was when I was a teenager, I am 25 now. I have spoken out against the Jews since I was 16, and before then I opposed what I knew to be the Illuminati before I became Jew wise. That is when I started having all those dreams with those powerful beings, including greys in them. I doubt I'm a powerful psychic, but I know powerful government psychics watch me, don't fully know why.
>>
>>19548168
Time is interesting.
>>
>>19553674
Fap to REALLLY weird shit. Day in and day out. That'll throw em off
>>
File: NRvtP6N.jpg (184KB, 1024x787px) Image search: [Google]
NRvtP6N.jpg
184KB, 1024x787px
>>19555190
>That guy
>>
>>19555190
Lol like what?
>>
>>19544733
You sir are the biggest faggot I have ever seen
>>
>>19555190
no you need to talk to yourself when people arent around and say nonsensical things and when around people project odd images mentally while making eye contact

without changing my facial expression or tone of voice i have successfully made people feel uneasy during polite conversations and they did their best to avoid making eye contact after that at work
>>
>>19557434
That... just sounds like autism making people uncomfortable...
>>
>>19544725

You don't sign up for it.

At least, I didn't.
>>
>>19557462
So what's a typical day like for an illuminati psychic hacker supreme?
>>
>>19557471

Nothing, all day.
>>
>>19557485
Then when do you do your psychic hacker stuff?
>>
>>19557434
I have made law enforcement agencies fear me because of my spiritual endeavors. The CIA and NSA watch me with a serpent's eye.

https://youtu.be/xWptCl_NErc
>>
>>19557495
How'd you manage that?
>>
>>19557434
Wow, I'm going to try this.
>>
>>19557504
Exposed the tare seed using black magick which controls the government on a spiritual ldvel, since they are Satanists. Jews rule the world but they are not the only serpent tribe ruling the world, the others are the Scots-Irish Freemasons and some serpent tribe from the North Eastern parts of Russia. Freemadonic Scots believe they descend from Canaanite blooded serpent reptilian Egyptian nobility. None of these people are pure blooded European as they claim to be
>>
>>19557542
Freemasonic*

sorry for spelling errors, I am phone posting.
>>
>>19557542
I have absolutely no idea what you just said.
How does that logically connect to your previous post?
>>
>>19557558
A Satanist is always possessed by the Devil, it's how they are psychic, the Holy Spirit over powers the demon, and therefore its possessed vessel, so the government officials are at risk of becoming will slaves to a true Christian believer, since the demon is enslaved by the Holy Ghost, therefore the possessed person becomes controlled and enslaved too. They are afraid that I have the power to enslave them and make them my will slaves. I intend to do this, and make them build me a mansion + income from the government for life.
>>
>>19557586
>>19557594
Once would have been enough posts, but anyhow, I mean what does any of this have to do with your claim of inspiring fear in some random law enforcement agency?
>>
>>19557604
The poster I responded to was talking about influencing people in the real world through their spiritual work and progress.
>>
>>19557616
Can you give an example of that kind of influence?
I'm not sure what you mean.
>>
>>19557490

I contain multitudes.
>>
>>19557633
How does that work?
>>
>>19557637
I cry myself to sleep
>>
>>19557653
Is it too much to ask for larpers to spend a few extra minutes working out some details and mechanics for their spiel?
Can you give an example of some psychic hacker-y stuff you've done that haunts you or sticks with you?
>>
>>19557624
A possessed agent exists in the CIA or FBI, they recieve instruction from the Devil, they have a range of personal free will (what sandwich they want to eat, what drink they want to drink, what channel they want watch on TV) but when it comes to official descisions like stately affairs or dealing with a case, only the spirits possessing them have control of this. The descisions belong to the will of the demon or Holy Ghost possessing/over powering them, but not the possessed individual(Thry merely have the physical position.) A Christian can over power them with the Holy Spirit (because it over powers the demon possessing them) and through them influence government affairs and make descisions in law enforcement cases. Essentially bending the demon to the Christian's will and desire, amd therefore the possessed person.
>>
>>19557687
So what about this great christian power?
Is it a line of sight spell? A touch spell?
Practically speaking, how does this christian go about doing... whatever to break the influence and make sure the guy is eating a reuben by his own choice?
>>
>>19557703
When the possessed individual, such as an agent, judge, ect, are no longer required by the Christian, the Holy Ghost returns them to their previous state of limited free will.
>>
>>19557728
That doesn't answer my question at all.
Like in any way.
>>
>>19557736
What is your question, ask again please.
>>
>>19557740
Describe the subjective experience of doing some kind of "1337 psychic hax0r" thing.
>>
>>19544638
The ten worlds, the hidden shamans and the secret witch wars.
>>
>>19557753
I don't quite understand your question. Please elaborate further.
>>
>>19557765
What does a "psychic hacker" experience from their perspective when they psychically hack something?
>>
>>19557770
I guess they feel powerful.
>>
>>19549202
Ask in every thread on x and you will find none but they will give you vague answers that sound mysterious. If someone "knew" something or had "special abilities" the last place they would be is on the internet. That's a prime way to get snatched up by the gov.
>>
>>19557780
>premise of larp thread is "psychic hackers rule the world"
>beings so powerful they influence world events with their thoughts
>hmm, let's piss one off and put them in a no-win scenario where they have nothing to lose
There may be a logical problem with your assertion.
>>
>>19557780
The Devil comes to them through possessed government agents and officials to tempt them and give them a choice: accept their power and live like a god with a harem of sex slaves (including underage ones) or be a global hacker cyber terrorist fugitive running from country to country in hiding.
>>
>you know nothing, Anon-kun.
>>
>>19557637

When you can enter other perspectives you aren't really constrained by time.
>>
>>19557810
>Literally Hitler
>Comes to power
>Suddenly isn't in the public eye anymore
>Found a few dozen escape plans he prepared
>Looked to the world like he would win it when the plans were made
>Evidence he ended up escaping to Antarctica and dispersed into South America.
>>
>>19557462
No one did and no one was signed for it either. That's the point, the whole thing's fake.

>>19544638
>Prove me wrong.
You have no proof and its burden lies on you as you're the one making silly statements.
>>
>>19549214
Are you talking about creatures that look like what you would find next to a hospital bed that are holding up an IV bag?

They seem organic and yet have integrated electronic equipment and are very psychic and probably been that way long enough that they only communicate to each other in that manner?

They are incredibly intelligent and precise but somehow they have devolved in their physical characteristics. It seems like they are looking out for our development because they have either plateaued or some kind of mistake occurred where they are no longer under selection pressure and so none of them are really evolving or becoming stronger/smarter. Maybe it was because they became too reliant on technology and something pushed them to become sterile or uninterested in perpetuating their species.
>>
>>19544778
This only works once or twice per individual. actually got a raise out of the last scheme I started but not as much as I'd hoped for.once they figure out theyre being controlled they try to find you, if they do by chance then your in a world of shit getting screwed with. fuckers try to channel my thoughts all fucking day.If you teach them theyll treat you like a ghost and pass you on to a new channeller.
>>
>>19544638
if only i can create bitcoins with my psychic powers.
i wanna fucking die
>>
>>19544638
How do I add psychic to my hackery?
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.