[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this object I saw last week?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: DSC_0437.jpg (62KB, 387x393px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0437.jpg
62KB, 387x393px
On 8/30/2017 I looked out of my 3rd floor window and saw about 8 objects fly over my city from west to east. At first from a distance maybe 1-2mi I thought they were soaring birds vultures/ redtails are common but not that many at once so that drew my attention.

I went back to my work and ended up looking again a few minutes later and the objects were much closer ~1/2 mi. This much closer I noticed that they were not birds but were very smooth looking objects and resembled a manta ray or a butterfly. The way they flew was very controlled and not just with the wind, they would bank and change altitude, dip and bank again in large loops uncoordinated with each other but in the same general direction.

I ran back inside to grab my camera but had to swap lenses so it took me an extra second to get out to the roof (via the window) I was able to snap 2 photos before they flew out of sight to the East just North of my house.

The building that blocked my view is only 5 floors and I was on the 3rd floor room so they had to be very low.
>>
File: DSC_0436.jpg (79KB, 636x406px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0436.jpg
79KB, 636x406px
>>19544599
2nd photo I caught
>>
It's a flying fish, nothing out of the ordinary.
>>
It's a dolphin with wings dumbshit.
>>
No idea what the fuck it is
>>
>>19544599
Mothman once touched me when I was 6
>>
Can you post uncropped photos?
>>
>>19544708
Was it good for you too?
>>
obviously either a kite, baloon or remote controlled aircraft.

I'm gonna go baloon.
>>
>>19544615
Ugh, came here to post this.
>>
>>19544599
It's a fucking
>>
Looks like the egyptian gliders and depictions of aircraft that were later recreated by da vinci(the depictions) and studied by recent scientists who concluded that the egyptians did not have an adequate understanding of aerodynamics to have created this form and it must have been seen externally, leading proponents of the ancient astronauts theory to propose that it could be evidence of supernatural/extraterrestrial interaction with egyptian civilisation(as is rumored of sumerian and other civilisations), further supporting(?) the idea that humanity has been helped with technology by external forces

Tldr it looks like ancient egyptian toy gliders that have been found that are rumoured to be replicas of alien spacecraft seen by the egyptians

Captcha: dart cottage
>>
>>19544599
Theres lots of weird looking DIY RC planes out there. Some jet models have the props hiden inside the craft, and nowadays with electric motors, they are quite. Seriously looks like a DIY hobbyist RC aircraft, probably made from a kit.
>>
>>19545492
The thing is that I saw 8 or so of these things! They did fly like drones but not quadrocopters
>>
>>19544599
what is it?
>>
>>19544599
>sees something interesting and wants a picture
>has to go get his pro camera, change lenses, and climb all the way up to the roof before bothering to snap a pic
>oopsy, only took a couple crappy ones before it was over because I wasted so much time instead of whipping out my phone line everyone else
>>
>>19546210
Dude did you want me to get a picture or not? I had to change lenses so I could zoom in far enough to catch the UFO. I have two sides of it, it should be enough for a major investigation.
>>
>>19544599
That, sir, is a flying fuck
>>
>>19544599
Seriously it's a flying fish. They make those
>>
>>19544599
It is some type of swallow. Nothing /x/ about it. delete your thread.
>>
A bird you kook
>>
>>19545351
This.
>>
>>19544599
Its a bird. Its a plane, no its a flying fish.
>>
Some kind of Black ops drone, imo
>>
>>19546210
Take a photo of a car from 1/2 a mile away. Shit, how about a parked car to make it easier. I want to be able to read the license plate. Should be a piece of cake for you.

Donate your phone to NASA so that they can put it in orbit. We should be able to see the ass end of the universe with it. Sell fone kamrahs r da bestest.
>>
File: afuckingpaperairplane.jpg (10KB, 236x267px) Image search: [Google]
afuckingpaperairplane.jpg
10KB, 236x267px
The absolute fucking state of this board.
>>
a birb
>>
agreeing with other anon, its probably a flying fish
>>
Flying fish, you ignorant rednecks, do not fly, they glide above the water after jumping. They typically go no higher than 10-15 feet and may glide 30 to 50 feet before re-entering the water. Fuck.
>>
>>19544599
It's a dove
>>
It's a Jewish trick
>>
>>19546825
For all we know that pic happened right above water. He cropped it so we can't tell. You fucking kyke don't ever say I don't know a fucking flying fish when I see it
>>
>>19546873
Then by all means, continue on in your bliss of ignorance.
>>
>>19546873
I agree looks like OP is a faggot and is fucking with us.
Fuck OP and his picture.
>>
>>19546210
I live on the 3rd floor so it was just going back into my room
>>
>>19544599
clearly a fucking bird
stop it
>>
>>19544599
strange object
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.