[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

suicide by spoops

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

i wanna commit suicide by paranormal. if i draw enough summoning circles and fuck with enough weegee boards somthing spoopy ought to kill me. wat do???
>>
>>19544569
A gun with a silver bullet? Piss off a Jamaican gang voodoo lord? Staple wing to a rattlesnake and pretend it was dragon that killed you?
>>
Do not recommend. You won't die, you'll go insane and then your soul will suffer a descension when you finally do die. It's not worth it for the lulz. Consider how much more difficult it is to live virtuously. Consider the reward.
>>
Link the bonfire like in Dark Souls
most honarubur demise
>>
whats the most /x/ way to kill urslef
>>
OP is the hero we need
>set up HD cameras everywhere in room
>set up the cameras to livestream to 5 different services
>do a bunch of rituals and crazy shit to summon SOMETHING
>OP gets buttpuckered by demon or whatever
>we now have HD footage of said demonbeing
>OP crowned as king of /x/
true hero
>>
summon an angel, they hate that shit and i am sure they'll kill you
>>
>>19544819
self immolation
>>
File: witch.jpg (158KB, 1515x849px) Image search: [Google]
witch.jpg
158KB, 1515x849px
>>19544569
Fuck a witch and never speak to her again.

The death won't be supernatural really, you'll just die from some horrible STD because they're indiscriminating fatties that have unprotected sex for rituals and because the guy said "yes".
>>
>>19545757
this
veri spop
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.