[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assuming you don't die instantaneously in the near or distant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1474641417157.png (321KB, 592x565px) Image search: [Google]
1474641417157.png
321KB, 592x565px
Assuming you don't die instantaneously in the near or distant future, are you mentally prepared for when you die?
>>
i want closure
>>
>>19544472
I would be more concerned about your fate though.
>>
>>19544575
I'll bite, why is that?
>>
>>19544472
I can face death but I cannot face God with the things I've done.
>>
>>19544581
hooves
>>
>>19544472
I don't really mind too much desu. Life has been such an assault on the senses and the heart that death would be a peaceful break.

They call it rest in peace for a reason.

Truly I wouldn't mind, my only sadness would be leaving my lovely wife behind.
>>
Not at all afraid. Everyone dies.

I will 99% kms so it won't come as a surprise.
>>
>>19544472
Im scared about what's coming next. If there is nothing, I will never know because I will go down into the universe, but somehow I hope it'll be like a world or a gaming room where I can enter all my wildest dreams and live my life with some "cheats".

I hope I don't get reborn without my previous knowledge..

I want to find the love of my life, my eternal soulmate before I die.
>>
File: 1504045471299.gif (645KB, 969x700px) Image search: [Google]
1504045471299.gif
645KB, 969x700px
>>19544472
Yeah, I am at a point in life where I feel mentally ready for the next plane or the nothingness. I don't actively seek it out, because I do truly enjoy my life and how precious of a gift it is to be alive. Either way, my motto has always been "whatever happens, happens", and that accounts for if my mortal coil decides it's time to cease.
>>
Who knows, I will know when I face death.

The only objective truth we can rely on, the only unchanging certainty of our existence: We will, one day, die. The real question is when will I die? This question will remain unanswered until the moment I meet my maker.

When I meet him, will I have lived a good life? Will I face him with a heart filled with regrets? Will I be afraid of him, will I deny my own death? Who knows. I like to think that I'm ready for death because I try to follow the zen principle that the inevitable shouldn't weight upon me, but if I was to die right now, I would most definetly feel like I have much more that I seek to do.

One thing is for sure, the moment I die, no matter how I feel about it, whether I die in contempt or distress, I will die, so I guess I'll try to accept it with dignity even if I go before my time.
>>
File: 1498427091903.jpg (128KB, 1990x1119px) Image search: [Google]
1498427091903.jpg
128KB, 1990x1119px
>>19544472
My childhood wasn't pleasant nor my teenage years and currently failing my courses, so yea I'm ready to go when the time comes. But I'm more curious of how I'll go. Will I get in a accident, get taken out, or take myself out? Only time will tell.
>>
Who knows why.....some day we allllllllllll must die....
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXS8P0HksQo
>>
Yeah, everyone dies, but I don't feel like dying.
It won't be suicide, I think.
Also going to Heaven is kinda bad because living forever.
>>
Have you ever wondered how many people you've talked to on 4chan that are now deceased?

In a strange sense, without identity a single anonymous poster is immortal. But obviously each living person using anonymity here to communicate is mortal. Those who've past away are us, but we hold no vigils and date no funerals for our dead. Such memorials are reserved for the named, bodies with faces.

Perhaps there are many among us now who have never drawn a single breath. If we don't distinguish them from ourselves, are they also us? And if they are us, can we die?

Are you practicing necromancy on yourself? Are you bornless?
>>
noone is ready for what will happen in the afterlife no matter how much they think they are
>>
>>19546856

No one knows if there is even an afterlife to begin with.
>>
>>19546846
>Such memorials are reserved for the named, bodies with faces.
That's something I have always enjoyed. When I'm here the only thing that matters is the message of what I'm saying. It's the only thing that has life here. My own useless life is of no use and it can't hold me back at all.
>>
>>19544472
I'm not worried about it. It's a thing that happens, and when my time comes in the -hopefully- quite distant future I doubt I'll struggle with the idea that I'm dying, as long as I live a long fulfilling life.
>>
File: molesta.png (320KB, 592x565px) Image search: [Google]
molesta.png
320KB, 592x565px
>>
this fucking thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
>>
I'm more worried about the pain that's going to happen when I die. I'm scared that it's going to hurt. Honestly as long as I pass away painlessly I really couldn't care less.
>>
>>19544472

Lol. Nobody is ready when the time comes.
>>
>>19544472
I'm hoping for everyone to go out all at once ala September 23. That would be the comfiest way to die.
>>
File: bring it on.jpg (37KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
bring it on.jpg
37KB, 480x270px
Hopefully I'll be able to do everything I want to do before that, but otherwise, yeah.
>>
>>19544472
Since every biological organism meets the same fate eventually I'd miss the material things like videogames.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.