[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you know Jennifer bad things don't happen to you just because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

you know Jennifer

bad things don't happen to you just because you're a pop star. they happen because you have the most disgusting, revolting, irritating personality and you always did. and you look just as disgusting as you do inside. that is why you are just some fucktoy that is used up spit on and then flashed around on stage to show the world "look at this fucking basket case we have created"

I am not going to be your savior. I hate you and I don't owe you anything. I don't owe anyone anything.
>>
File: IMG_5320.jpg (33KB, 478x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5320.jpg
33KB, 478x310px
>>19544173
>>
>>19544173
yeah juck jenny
>>
She has a few good songs imo
>>
Wait Jennifer isn't Lady Gaga's real name

What are you talking about fag
>>
>>19544190
doesnt some half retarded guy make her songs? thats why the lyrics always sound so fucked up
>>
>>19544200
it is. her real name is jennifer clark.
>>
>>19544202
She just records the queefs of her vagina after taking a nigger cock
>>
>>19544207
Google says it's Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta

Are you saying this is some secret information you have
>>
>>19544207
I thought it was Stephanie
>>
>>19544227
Someone on here claims to be her sister or something. Iirc she said she was some bitch that got everything handed to her or something. Idk but op is butt hurt about the past needs to move if theirs any truth to it. Op you are doing life wrong lose the hate mayne
>>
>>19544227
duh
>>
>>19544173
What fresh hell is this.
>>
>>19544300
a rare /x/ happening of the nonlarp
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.