[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Walmart Fema Camps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (770KB, 854x481px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
770KB, 854x481px
Why would they make these if the big happening is in a few weeks? Wouldn't we all die before they can be used?
>>
>>19543707
For the survivors
Maybe they're going to be 'shelters' after catastrophe
>>
>>19543707
Redpill me anon what's going on
>>
File: robinson-crusoe-ghost-spider-03.jpg (693KB, 4256x2832px) Image search: [Google]
robinson-crusoe-ghost-spider-03.jpg
693KB, 4256x2832px
>>19543707
Don't trust them. Don't let them lead you underground.
>>
They built them to hold S Americans. When the countries won't take them back, they'll keep the people there as permanent prison camps and profit off of slave labor and contracts with private companies. Sysco, security firms, defense contractors, etc.
Don't worry if you're a legal. They're at least these camps aren't for you.
>>
>>19544276
the 23rd
>>
Haven't heard of this, are there FEMA camps being set up outside of disaster areas or something? I would think if they are being built in Texas/Louisiana it would be fore the current flooding and shit and would make sense. The only reason this would be a big deal if they were setting up camps outside of disaster areas, and I haven't heard anything about that.
>>
>>19543707
>download google earth
>search fema camps
>see what the concentration (kek) in your region looks like

places like the great lakes region are fucked. Glad I live in the middle of nowhere
>>
>>19544454

well ofc they need slaves to work thos feilds to keep ((them)) well feed =)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI38CBKhgYg

on a scale of 1-10 how fuck are you
>>
>>19544372
What. Everyone is saying that cosmic Bible voodoo is going to murder us but I know none of that shit is real. I do know FEMA and Walmart are real but what do they have to do with magic
>>
>>19544432
Florida has very few camps and is the state most at risk from rising sea level. Maybe they figured not much could be done.
>>
>>19544513
Proof of these supposed camps?
>>
>>19544521
There are a lot out there. Just search for fema camps by state.
>>
File: say_what.jpg (155KB, 620x375px) Image search: [Google]
say_what.jpg
155KB, 620x375px
>>19544346
>They built them to hold S Americans.
^THIS^
In the modern world people feel they have a right to other people's stuff. Look at all the Arabs and Africans flooding Europe for a better life with no care that they are destroying that life for everyone else.

If something happens that disrupts food production then you can bet that MILLIONS of South Americans will show up on the border DEMANDING to be 'taken care of" simply because they exist. If things aren't too bad then they most probably they WILL be taken care of.

This goes both ways, if America is destroyed you can bet your sweet ass that MILLIONS of Americans will show up on the border of Mexico demanding to be taken care of. When the Mexicans shoot them they will realize that "western empathy" is an anomaly on earth.
>>
Lies
Those are secret underground concentration camps build by Ben Garrison for the upcoming Day of The Rope.

There, he will personally observe the systematic elimination of every nonwhite and race traitors
>>
>>19543707
It justs looks like a cordoned off farm. They would use force tactics for people to work. Overall as far as having civilization and technology survive because of rudimentary society centers. It really isn't as bad as people make it out to be. It serves the purpose of your local warlord while leaving the higher ups comfy enough they will be lenient and gentle with you. Find a better post society system that actually works.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.