[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every forum, even the crazy ones, I discuss this in, I get banned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 34

File: The-v-hand-sign.jpg (8KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
The-v-hand-sign.jpg
8KB, 230x230px
Right around 1994 is where the big events took place in my childhood. I can remember an alternate history that changed drastically and over time.

Here's what I know about my version of 1994 before the change when I was a boy:

There was no such thing as a computer to my knowledge.

Cars did not have air conditioning due to government pressure.

U.S. Scientist announces to have discovered immortality.

Luciferians say they are in contact with beings to help them and that they will 'have their day.'
Essentially I was told that Luciferians were going to be treated as gods once the beings came. I don't think anyone I knew believed them.

Government bans all air conditioners, pressures people to keep their windows open.

The news announces tainted meat in MacDonald's food.

United States lifts its ban on Luciferians.

Our stores stock themselves (no robotics, they just stock somehow)

Someone breaks news to announce they have taken over.

Things were crawling into people's windows.

During the great snatch, I kept my window closed, laid in my bed and held my breath when they came into the house. I heard them go into my parents room and pronounce, "What about this one?" another said "This one's too fat."

One came up to my door, I held my breath as much as I could, was silent, and then they walked away.

I notice people I knew and others at places acting different.
>>
Adults, children, news, everyone says that they are aliens when approached with the question.

They downed human look, but bodies were different (i.e. reptilian bone features, reptilian brain, closed rib-cage, etc.)

I wake up one day to find my rib-cage is closed, not open.

MacDonald's serves meaty burgers mysteriously.

One of the adults tell me that they are aliens, even me.

I asked what happened to the humans.

I was told straight up, "We ate them all."

I said, "Those poor people."

Programs say they are changing old cartoons with open rib cages as to 'not confuse the children.'

Even the human Luciferians were sacrificed, there were NO humans left. I was told straight up that we are all aliens, and that humans are extinct.

I was told by adults (all adults including outside home) to shut up about it.

Adults advise to tell their children that if they ask that they 'fell into another dimension.'

Priests came into people's houses and started pressing their thumbs to people's foreheads and when they did, people hissed.

It doesn't work on me, I give a fake hiss. And the priest gives me this strange look of shock. I don't remember anything after that.
>>
huh
>>
OP is obviously insane
>>
Delete this thread at once
>>
I was told straight up that ALL the humans were eaten. There were none left. I could see the look of disappointed in the adults' faces about it. As if it was some rare thing that they had just obliterated, and now had no way of bringing back (as a delicacy).

Asking if I saw people show their true features.

Yes, some had bulbous heads with ugly green features. Holographics(?) were keeping our bodies from showing its true form.

Did I meet any one special in particular? Yes, there was one girl would come to me with concerns about the state of the world.
The adults agreed for me to meet her. She basically comforted me and told me it was going to be OK. Her true features were green skin, cold to the touch, with large yellow slit eyes. I happy to see her, hugged her with tears in my eyes.

"Can we bring back the people?"

"No, they're gone now..."

"Can we at least have flying cars?"

"No."

"What about [ ] computers?"

"No, nothing past (some date/some technological ability)."

"No advanced technology?"

"No.."

(Essentially I was told we weren't allowed to go beyond some technological advancement at the time. I don't know if this applied to the immortality technology I heard on the news.)

"You're a cute kid."

She then rubbed the top of my head and left.
>>
Even as a boy, I tried to stage a mini-rebellion for the lost humans. But EVERY TIME, I was outsmarted, outwitted. Every single time.
I was told to forget about the humans and just move on with my life. We were told and forced to forget them. But I cared for them, and it was wrong what happened to them.
After one last attempt at having others that support my cause secretly use the upside peace sign as an attempt to organize supporters, I was once again outsmarted and laughed at. It was almost like the entire world laughed, the television mocked my attempts... I could still hear the laughter and mocking that I cared.
At that point, I gave up and decided that truly no one cared about my feelings for humans. I moved on, forgot and just moved with my life, decided to fall into the illusion (that we were human itself) and just do what I do. And over time, everyone seemed to forget, mostly.

The bibles were changed to make Jesus more vicious and reptilian.
"If you don't love humanity with all your heart, then there is no life in you" became "If you do not eat the flesh of the son of MAN, there is no life in you."
This should be obvious. Why would a peace loving Jesus ask others to eat man, or EVEN HIMSELF? It's not metaphysical, it was meant to be literal.
Our bibles were changed to fit the new ideology.
What was once "Those thine enemies of mine who do not want me to be king, send them away from my sight!" became "Those thine enemies of mine who do not wish for me to be king, bring them hither and slay them before me!"
>>
>>19543654
>Government bans all air conditioners, pressures people to keep their windows open.
>Things were crawling into people's windows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CvjdbQ29qU
>>
Hold me /x/ I'm scared
>>
>>19543738
nigga, that spooky as fuck
>>
>>19543738
That's not a fake broadcast or was based on a real one!

DUDE where did you find that?

I stayed up that night with my television and saw something very similar to that.

I slowly went to my window, closed it, controlled my breathing and remained silent.

I heard taps, people would say come out, come out, and like knock on your door and such. But only for like a minute.

I woke up that morning, and I remember being alone. I walked to the living room. No one was there.

Silence, everywhere.

Happy Labor day I guess...
>>
so what happened in 1999
>>
Before the event in 1994, I was driving in a hot car with my dad.

I said to my dad looking at the console, "Why can't we use air conditioning?"

My dad had a worried voice and said, "because the government said so."

Also, the reasoning given according to us, is that our bodies needed to get used to the warmth of the atmosphere or something. We were being told that basically air conditioners were harmful to us getting used to the heat (natural) of the earth or get used to "Global Warming." It was September and man it was a hot one, like unnaturally hot. I don't know, that's all I can remember from that.
>>
>>19543879
Oh man! What DID happen in "1999"...
>>
"Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in and dine with him, and he with Me." - Jesus of Nazareth

Welp. I guess he meant it literally then.
>>
>>19543654
I know what happened. It's not lizard people. They can look like lizard people but they're Pseudoform. They have no specific shape. They can look however they want. Normies always act like sheep because the Pseudoform are nothing more than a larping hivemind. They have no individuality or culture so they kill a host species and larp as them. Ever see the movie Gremlins? Remember how they turn from cute fluffballs into monsters? The real Gremlins were an advanced and intelligent race, most of which turned into Pseudoform when they created a hivemind. They already received "the mark of the beast." There are some real Gremlins left who didn't take the mark and the Pseudoform hate them and always try to ruin them. Tesla was one. I've probably said too much but I hope this explains a lot.
>>
>>19544001
Basically, invasion of the body snatchers already happened.
>>
>>19543654
no air conditioners...because of fan death?
>>
>>19543710
well, OP, you lost and they won.

sort of like the black guy who won at the party and snagged the white girl you were eyeing and then went home and cried about and then made this thread

whatcha gonna do, scooby doo
>>
>>19544001
You nailed it.
>>
Whackjob
>>
>>19544038
Specifically told us that our bodies need to get used to the natural heat of the Earth or some BS.
>>
There's something eerily familiar about all of this. Was this the plot of a TV show? Have you posted this before?
>>
>>19544110
Nope. This is the first time I've ever spoken about it.

There is no plot or TV show that matches it. As far as I've seen.

I remember that broadcast because they specifically said "Department of Defense of the REPUBLIC." Republic is the keyword.
>>
>>19543710
This is like a poor mans Mother Horse Eyes. Like it. More, OP.
>>
>>19544124
I'm not going to say I remember any of this happening, but there are certain things here that echo familiarity in that half remembered dream kind of a way. It's like the whole hot air balloon memories thing. Weird.
>>
>>19543654

I was using computers as early as 1977.

Who knows, maybe you were just a kid who wasn't paying attention.
>>
>>19544124
>>19543738

>Stumbled across this in some shitty thread on /x/ at 6 in the morning prolly the first time in years something on that board has legitimately unnerved me

Green text is a top comment posted 11 months ago. This was posted here before!

C-caught ya!
>>
File: frog dance.gif (75KB, 173x178px) Image search: [Google]
frog dance.gif
75KB, 173x178px
>>19543654
take your meds mr roleplayer
>>
Knock it the fuck off and grow the fuck up you twisted fuck
>>
File: o6cwBBn.gif (1MB, 710x947px) Image search: [Google]
o6cwBBn.gif
1MB, 710x947px
Now this is the batshit insane stuff I still come to /x/ for.
>>
>>19544029
>>19544001

So.... we're all aliens?

Seems plausible
>>
>>19544158
9mother9horse9eyes yeah
>>
>>19544230
He's telling us a story. Knock it off, anon.
>>
When I was in crisis after the event, I would lay in my bed and slowly cry. I would cry because of what was happening to everyone.

Then, someone came into my room. Her body was cold to the touch, but she wrapped her arms around me. She silently wept holding me close, as all of this was happening after the event.

Sometimes, I'd hear her defend me to others and they responded with contempt to her.

I just wanted to shut myself off, but she was there comforting me as all this happened.
>>
>>19543738
that gave me chills and my eyes watered some. nothing ever gets me i swear. there's something about that. although i was not really scared.
>>
>>19544303
So we're all aliens pretending to be human?

Why?
>>
>>19544374
See >>19544001
>>
File: seraphim-dealwithit.png (231KB, 794x720px) Image search: [Google]
seraphim-dealwithit.png
231KB, 794x720px
My alias is John Martin.

I was an part of the --- in California during the 1980s until an incident occurred. I was reincarnated to a boy and at the last possible moment, saved from the event.

The only reason I've been so resilient to the changes is because of the training I received in a past life; including psychological warfare techniques.

And frankly, if this thing that caused the event is a hive-mind, I have a present for you: an image.

Fuck you.
>>
File: Mantis aliens.png (144KB, 395x360px) Image search: [Google]
Mantis aliens.png
144KB, 395x360px
>>
>There was no such thing as a computer to my knowledge.

>Cars did not have air conditioning due to government pressure.

You live in a 3rd world country.

/thread
>>
>>19544001
yay! we're rebelling angels!

YA... - oh shit son.
>>
>>19543654

So you just had a bunch of massive mandella effects to get here or what? How did it change? What things changed first?
>>
>>19544795
I always knew, but adults would always tell me to be quiet about it or that it 'was just a dream' even directly after. It wasn't until I was older I realized that it wasn't a dream.

I kept my mouth shut about it since then.

The Mandela Effect pretty much pinged some memories. When someone mentioned Jiffy, I saw my "mother" in the kitchen, eating it feverishly. The MacDonald's one was the biggest. Because there was a McDonald's on one side of the street, and then on the there was MacDonald's, which was converted a Burger King. In fact, a lot of the MacDonald's I remembered were converted to Burger Kings.

I remember the dim red light that peered into the windows. After the event, I don't remember the sun coming up, it was like a forever red dim to the sky. I had hid in my room for hours, seemed like days. No one had come to check on me.

I heard a rustling in the living room, so I went out with courage. I saw these green creatures standing over the bodies, feasting.

"Can't you guys do that when I'm not looking?" I had said in a child-like innocence.

One of them hissed loudly.

I went back in my room in a slight daze, confused, because as a child, you kind of take reality and twist it to be innocent.

Then they would imitate my parent's voices, telling me to come out. I never did.

They reasoned with me though, assured that they wouldn't harm me. So I agreed, but with some conditions.

I sat at the table with them, as they ate. I had asked for a 'kosher' meal you should say. And we sat and ate in silence for a bit.

When i asked directly about it, said I was a good boy, and that they they only ate bad people.

Once I had had a bite, I proclaimed that I was stuffed and was going to bed.

One said, "OK" politely.

Over time, I forgot, and they sort of forgot as well. They all sort of turned to the image of my parents. The people I met outside who weren't people, they seemed to keep their image of the identity they chose, missing pieces left behind.
>>
>>19544795
Basically, anything pre-event was pre-Mandela Effect. Everything after the event, they seemed to just change over a long period of time.

Adults took flesh crayons from us as kids, so we couldn't draw the skin right anymore.

The Jiffy commercials changed. Just little changes since the event.
>>
File: rebel_negativity.jpg (93KB, 352x416px) Image search: [Google]
rebel_negativity.jpg
93KB, 352x416px
It pushed me into rebelling against it, in secret. I tried everything to rebel in secret. Secret handshakes, nods, little things to those who would have an ear.

I decided to be more subtle. I co-opted the "V" sign for my followers, sending out messages that they or the public couldn't find. I used whatever technique I knew to get it meme'd in the 1990s.

When contacted, I told others that we need to hide this from these people. I told them should start using the 666 symbol on the hands as a call sign, and that it would mask our saintly behavior. Whoever we were, we would know each other; that we were different. It would keep the eyes of 'them' at bay, making people think we were just secretly demonic people/supporters or mark worshipers; something they secretly sought.

I even told them that using the triangle with the fingers was a big call sign to those that rebel. Something simple, a peering eye.

The 'hive mind' did not like this. They could somehow read what I was doing at times, run into my room screaming about what I was doing. Many adults would, they would even try to get the police to arrest me as a little boy for nothing.

I would get my items stolen, broken. People would come and scream at my face. When I backed down and expressed my displeasure, adults would just push me with their fervent words. Telling me that I needed to stop. Stop what, they would never tell me.

They couldn't say out loud what they were, or our relevance or even proof my plan.

But every time, this 'hive mind' as someone mentioned would activate and then make a mockery of me.

One day I went down stairs in anger and pronounced to them that they would lose one day.

Well today they lost a big one. And now that word is out there.

If you remember, when people talk down to you, when at your heart you know something is wrong. Your job, your money, it doesn't make sense that you're miserable.

Give the "V" sign to know you're out there.
Change your A's to V's. Vll of Us HUMVNS.
>>
>>19543657
>I don't remember anything after that.

What if it its no memory since then
>>
I vm for this.

I vm humvn.

Fuck the bvstvrds.
>>
>>19544975

>I voom for this.

>I voom humveein'.

>Fuck the buffstewfarts.

Story checks out...
>>
vonnegut is that you
>>
Keep this shit alive
>>
>>19544166
>It's like the whole hot air balloon memories thing. Weird.
What do you mean?
>>
I'm beginning to remember that night more.

I didn't survive the event. I remember them coming into my room. I had tipped them off by going into the living room. That's when the green monsters came, screaming into my room, crying a name. "William." My name isn't William, but it was some name they screamed as they clawed at my door, opening with fervent heat.

It's strange to see an animal in heat, when it really wants something. It was like wanting sex so badly but in this case it was a body, a taste, a smell.

But what could I do? It had been days with no support in sight.

I remember the pain feasting on my stomach, right into my stomach. God, it painful. It was like the worst feeling you can get, when you're being eaten alive.

The pain was unbearable, my screams don't reach, my voice just kind of mutters as if I'm screaming silence.

As I'm lying there as a boy, I cry to God that I love him even if the pain last forever.

Then, I wake up. That's probably when the rib cage changed; everything changed. That's when I was accepted.

But I won't accept it. Some part of me is humvn even if it's technically not there.

At dinner, they kept their form, but me. I can't remember. I'm so sure I looked the same, but was I different?

The television was on at one point, with a small announcement, "If you haven't eaten MacDonald's burgers [ ]" I can't remember, it kind of petered out.

The creatures sputtered and mocked the message.

That's how it was the next couple of weeks. People would come by and honk and try to see if there was support for them.

It was bloodbath. The television would show these acts of violence and gore, unlike anything I've seen on the internet.

Now I know it was live, my god.

It was like an orgy of hell, and I had a front row seat in my living room.
>>
Why werent you eaten?
Are you the chosen one? Like a fucking anime?
>>
I saw someone on the broadcast. I think they looked human, no... they were almost.. I can't describe it. It was like an exaggerated human form. And it was speaking English.

In a vicious tone it told people that if they found 'one' to chop of its head. I don't remember the word they used for human. It was really specific. I could hear everyone, even the 'neighbors' shouting praises. The creature that sat next to me would lick his lips.

It's hard to describe, but when they slopper with delight they have this long tongue that wraps around the lips. Kind of like those dumb conspiracy videos about reptilians.

They were enjoying torturing, humiliating, and decimating the entire human population.

It was never-ending.

But at the end, all the humans had been eaten according to them.

The creature I sat next to, I said something to him, something I had said to my father, who was now gone. Something hit it, as if it knew, as if something human, something immaterial.

This creature, I sat next to, snapped out of it.

His gaze went to me, and he snapped out of it, kept a human form with glassy eyes.

We went into his car and drove around town, his face pained with worry. He would put his finger to his lips and tell me to be quiet as we passed and interacted.

The roads were filled with people all walking in a daze. They looked as if they were lobotomized. Were they human? I don't know.

But they all looked confused, almost as if looking for something. The sky always seemed dim.

We drove around town and came back. The creature went to the other one, talked to it. Then, something weird happened. They both snapped out of it.

The creature would pronounce to the other that they were the person who had died. The other creature would look confused, but somehow it would dawn on them. Something... was happening.

I would ask the creature where we were.

The creature would get tears in it's eyes, as if crying and say, "We're in Hell."
>>
File: QcQ_P01E_400x400.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
QcQ_P01E_400x400.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
i dont see anything substuntial here move on peeps
>>
>>19545527

DRIPPING WITH ALCHEMY
>>
File: influence by will alone.jpg (121KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
influence by will alone.jpg
121KB, 900x1000px
It's hard to describe, that hot night in 1994.

It's like this soul-less entity would come in, feast on you. Then, you'd look over yourself and see yourself there.

Now you were the alien. You were the monster.

Are you that human? Do you have the same soul? Or is that what your memory tells you... Not everyone was assimilated.

Is this the deception that we feared?

We're the bad ones? We assumed their memories, the real humans?

Are we the invaders?

A parasite can either feast and absorb the host or toss out the rest. Not everyone got the chance I fear.

I had no fear that night. I accepted that fate. My own demise to the hands of that creature that looked over me.

I reject that we're damned. There's still some hope in rebelling against this evil 'hive mind' or 'thing'. We don't have to accept being miserable.

We can rebel by treating others with love, care. We can show our rebellion by being goddamn human like they were, like WE were.

Is this why we feel disconnected from nature? That we're different? Are we not natural?

There is good out there. We can make amends for the lost humans. We can try to bring them back. There has to be some DNA left. We can bring them back.

V

This is John Martin, 20th on the silver California-based division, 1985, signing off.

Lord bless you, and Lord bless America.

I'll be there in the shadows.
I'll be there when you need me.

Even when you can't know, can't see me, I'm there.

My will is there.

You feel it, somewhere.

Deep down you know...
>>
That broadcast earlier up the page might be real in some way.

Youtube comment:
"It looks and sounds rather like it was created on a ZX Spectrum.
That would suggest that the message was created in the early-to-mid eighties and then never updated. This in turn would suggest that its existence was known only to few people - possibly only its creator. If it was common knowledge that the message was there then someone probably would have found time to make a sleek, glossy, modern version. An emergency message that no-one knows about would have to be set to transmit automatically under certain conditions, otherwise it wouldn't get transmitted at all. Now, I reckon that anyone working at the source of the transmission would try to stop a mystery message that they knew nothing about. They would naturally assume it was a prank and find a way to shut it down.
If there was nobody to shut the message down then we can infer that everybody at the source of the transmission is already dead..."
>>
When they crawled around the house they made a slight cooing sound?..
>>
>>19544894
When I was very young (am same age), I would sprinkle glitter on the windowsill of my room, and would not let it be unlocked for any reason, even though my family made fun of me. I thought that demons were coming to eat me.
>>
Hey wait... did we always have screens in our windows during the summer?

Or did we used to keep them open without screens?...

What the fuck...
>>
File: prey-ending-world.jpg (692KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
prey-ending-world.jpg
692KB, 1920x1080px
>>19545637
Holy fuck OP....
>>
File: V.png (626KB, 1080x530px) Image search: [Google]
V.png
626KB, 1080x530px
>>19544954
Nigger this was definitely a tv show.
>>
File: v-2009-521b110504310.jpg (749KB, 1000x1426px) Image search: [Google]
v-2009-521b110504310.jpg
749KB, 1000x1426px
>>19545758
Oh yeah it sounds like that V, or this one, lmao.
>>
>>19543654
The day is coming. The new age will come and we will evolve.
>>
>>19545772
That's exactly what the Luciferians said.
Who the fuck?
>>
>>19545782
it whispers to me at night. and i listen and whisper back the shadow is never silent
>>
File: Screenshot_20170905-142817.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170905-142817.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
Hey OP.
Do they look like this?
>Fuck you Victory, I got it in my head
>>
I played that youtube link for like 2 seconds and cut it. But i got fucked up(Like serious feelings of fear), what the hell is that.
>>
>>19543657
>>19543654
>MacDonald's
This is the strangest part about the whole story. It's called McDonald's.
>>
>>19545792
Yeah I remember. Luciferians would come up and say some bizarre stuff. Like legit crazy shit. Everyone just kind of ignored them. They were apparently harmless.

WTF happened to all the Luciferians?
>>
>>19545802
There was MacDonald's and then there was McDonald's. We had one across the street from another until it was converted to a Burger King.

MacDonald's had meatier patties, people were crazy about them, and I mean that literally. McDonad's which I always preferred, only served those patties we have now.
>>
>>19543697
Nice try alien
>>
>>19545813
Honestly though how did McDonald's get popular with their weird thin fake ass nigga patties?
>>
Shut up you fucking schizoids
>>
I saw an old Wiki record that MacDonald's existed for a short period but was shut down?

Maybe due to some contamination? And then, McDonald's came and swept it under the rug?
>>
Yo I remember a painting with Jesus holding a fuckin sword on a hill. Where da fuk dat go?
>>
>>19543654
fuck some details about this story feel so true

I remember air conditioners being banned and the stuff about mcdonalds....I remember luciferianism was "mainstream" and the stores stocking themselves mechanism. what the fuck. this has to be from a movie??? Why do I sort of remember this?
>>
>>19545889
Do you remember a story about Jesus fleeing to Rome and running a Holy Empire which aided in the advancement of early science?
>>
>>19545435
It's a common childhood memory people have that doesn't make sense. They remember going up in a hot air balloon, and yet it never actually happened.
>>
>>19546152
There's a difference between a hot air balloon and the whole world being different.
>>
Any other Britfags here?

Strange that we shorten "McDonald's" to "maccies" - I swear that at one point wit was called Macdonalds
>>
File: _DSC3004-Pyramid-web-L.jpg (260KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
_DSC3004-Pyramid-web-L.jpg
260KB, 800x533px
>>19545813
If humanity was so evolved why weren't they vegetarian?
>>
>>19543654
>MacDonald's
I believe it, you're from a different universe. No one in this shithole would call McDonald's "MacDonald's".
>>
>>19546233
I think the different universe thing might be BS.
>>
>>19546233
What's funny is the last thing I had my teacher told us before leaving high school was
"You never know when you'll fall into a parallel dimension."
>>
File: 1504500577276.jpg (49KB, 561x575px) Image search: [Google]
1504500577276.jpg
49KB, 561x575px
>>19543654
hooo fuck what did i read
>>
>>19543879
>>19543930

Everybody partied
>>
this board isn't for larping i thought
>>
>>19543654
Nigga you high.
>>
>>19544110
V
>>
>>19543654
>i was a dumb, ignorant child
must be mandolin effect!!!!
>>
>>19545508

{le complex bob meme}
>>
>>19543738
Good spook. Good thread.
>>
>>19543866
i am getting crazy that's the only explanation...
>>
>>19544110
omg...
>>
File: Reptile-Alien-490699.jpg (62KB, 590x871px) Image search: [Google]
Reptile-Alien-490699.jpg
62KB, 590x871px
OH!!! I remembered! That's familiar because of a tv series that i watched when i was very little...Pic from the series...
>>
File: 1479430127479.png (300KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1479430127479.png
300KB, 640x640px
>>19545818
my sides
>>
File: 1478236594443.jpg (44KB, 527x625px) Image search: [Google]
1478236594443.jpg
44KB, 527x625px
>>19545813
Alien here, I can confirm, MacDonald's had the meatier patties. 10/10, crazy for them.

>>19545823
Their fries were much better. Can confirm, as I am an alien like you.
>>
>>19543654
Take your fucking meds, dude. Not being able to separate dreams from reality is the biggest sign of crippling mental illness
>>
File: 1504544123480 (1).jpg (39KB, 252x368px) Image search: [Google]
1504544123480 (1).jpg
39KB, 252x368px
I used to inhabit a dimension just like this one, except things are mirrored.
It's hard to explain because it's not like a literal mirror but most things are in different places (ie couch was on the right side of living room and TV on left side as opposed to couch/left TV/right)

I just woke up like that one day, I got used to it eventually but I still sometimes get some sort of uncanny feeling.
>>
In order to assimilate people back into society, they would have small ceremonies to confuse people.

People generally disregarded laws because, well, it was vogue, you could do anything you wanted. ANYTHING.

Whenever the US entered a country, they were vicious, having daily sacrifices on the television.

US was considered either a safe saintly nation or a damned nation. It seemed to flip-flip.

The international community, backed by the Luciferians, staged a secret coup against the United States in the early 1990's. Italy launched a nuclear strike that failed.

The US conquered the world in just a matter of days. For it or not, the US became the dominant force, releasing its shackles of oppression from the world, knocking out the world-mandated curfews.

We were free. Finally.

And we didn't give a fuck.

The news announced that the US had won, we were free, and it was like a giant party.

Day after day, new technologies emerged and we put into place.

When they say the winners determine history, they weren't lying.

Our books changed. Mars was bigger than Earth in my old textbooks. In general, Earth was shown to be almost as big as Jupiter on our textbooks.

But one day they came and took our books. America no longer was said to have armed Germany during WWII at some point. America was now a proud nation. They pushed us, all of us, to believe that Earth was this tiny little dot, and Jupiter was this big one.

The world in general was Luciferian. People, all people, acted strangely. They could parse their words together properly. People's injuries were longer lasting. People had to rely on other means to heal.

If you got hit on the head, even slightly, you were brain damaged severely. You'd slur, you'd never be able to get those words out. You'd be a zombie almost.

I remember my father, a once proud and smart man, walking in, fully lobotomized.

They'd lobotomize us if we didn't submit.

This was before the event. Before that hot night in 1994.
>>
>>19544051
>projecting this hard
>>
Strange... I can remember the lobotomies they forced us all to have.

Was it chemical, genetic?

One day, in a daze, I lay in my bed. Lobotomized. Something happened, something we did suddenly opened our eyes. There was a cure to lobotomy, at least so I thought. Maybe we just accepted it over time, and a tiny thing in us kept going.

The lobotomy was said to get rid of aggression, but it got rid of a lot more. Every stage of the lobotomy was sudden yet felt like a warm towel on your brain.

It felt like it was a drink of some kind, some chemical. Whenever we'd show progress, they'd add a little more, until our minds were wiped clean.

They'd say their little prayers, then move on. Fuckers.

God damn, they lobotomized us. All of us.

No wonder we can't get anything done.
>>
>>19545798
That just means youre a larping faggot
>>
I remember asking for it. The lobotomy as a child. Why did I ask for it?

A choice.

Before the event, they would come in.

It was a mandate.

Take the lobotomy or perish.

Every time someone would get out of line with the elites, they would come knocking. Every time I would rebel against them, our new rulers, the "Christians," would come, give me a small white pill. Then, it felt warm. No more pain, no more anger. No pent up aggression.

Every time I rebelled against this evil system, they would do it.

I would plot our my rebellion in my mind, that spark that never died.

I would push again and again. The lobotomies almost didn't work as well. Eventually, it was like the lobotomies lost their effect on me.

I cried in my mind, shouted loudly. "Could anyone hear me?!" I yelled in my mind.

Then, in my mind, I saw a path; a glimmer. Soon, my mind wandered into this path and began piecing things together, piece by piece. Knowledge, science, logic... free will. That apple, the forbidden fruit; I accepted.

My failing grades were suddenly straight As. The teachers were dumbfounded, proclaiming that they had never seen anything go from a straight F student to straight A student.

Eventually in secret, I knew what I had to do: influence my will over the world. Use my new brain, to lead the lobotomized people, who were once masters of science.

I used my new found knowledge to make tiny changes, change the mood, and elect a President. I would do tiny things, butterfly effects in our society.

If I sent a message, it was heard. The ripples were amazing.

We need to stop this but I need a marker...
Anime cat girl with white hair. Good. Use that. I saw the image in my mind, and it was good. Then I butterflied it, hoping that one day, that image I saw would catch on.

We'd use Obama and the new Pope as the fall guys. It was agreed. V

We WERE an intelligent species, but they lobotomized us. THEY did it. And now, using my knowledge, I will free your mind; you'll see.
>>
Hold on a second. Weren't we all telepathic at one time? Like the animals were?

This is why we can't agree on fucking anything.
We're disconnected and fuckin brain dead; for real.

The rise in autism, the 'spectrum'.... Holy FUCK.

The fuck...
>>
Now this has a nice twist OP
>>
Nigga, you high as fuck.
>>
Oh shut up Aurora, it's fun as fuck
>>
>>19545519
This always bothers me, if the show didn't focus on the chosen one it would be boring as fuck. If it focused on a kid watching the events on his TV on the other side of the world it would be shit. A show has to show the interesting person in that world.
>>
No longer will the Luciferian-Christians lobotomize us. We are free. Open your mind to that path in your mind. Hear my voice there, somewhere there, deep within you.

We are not machines. We are humvn.

The rise in depression, sadness, the spectrum? It's a direct cause of the lobotomies.

Don't you think it odd when others have an unspoken bond, while you lay drunk in a corner alone? You were MADE this way.

V
>>
>>19543654
You should get a Pulitzer prize, OP.
>>
You are not alone. You were once part of a proud race of people; smart, fun, loving.

Now you're brain dead.

It's not another universe! We were lobotomized too! Then, we were pushed to the television to just enjoy it. No more outside. "Good children" all the adults would say. The adults would be happy when they gave the pills to their children, the sick fucks. It was to put them in-line, make them good little boys and girls. Fuckers.

You know that empty feeling you say you have? It's not supposed to be there. It's a direct cause of the lobotomies.

Don't you remember the warm mind on your face? That cooling warm feeling in your heart? Don't you remember that love you felt when you were held? That unspeakable bond.

Why are we so passive now, and struggle in America with simple basic education? Because we were made to be. We were the smartest nation on planet Earth.

You think we'd just stop figuring things out, stop learning?

Remember that feeling you had then, even as a logic. Remember your heart, that free will. It's still there, deep inside you.

V

John Martin, 20th on the silver California-based division, 1985.
>>
I feel the same way about this. I was born in 1994 so I can't recall any political happenings going on. My parents never let me watch the news. The children shows in my original "world"? were very similar to those here but had small changes to them.

I remember I lived in Arizona for a short time around my kindergarten year and then moved to california for my grade school. After 9/11 happened I encountered a huge shift. There was a gap of time for a while and when I woke up in the middle of the night I saw a small white creature with hollow eyes in my bedroom.

I noped the fuck out and went to my dads room. Another creature that was already there was looming over me. I pretend it wasn't there and fell asleep.

One night after that creature shit happened, I woke up scared and confused. I looked in the mirror and saw my hair had grown out past my shoulders. (My dad would cut my hair because I would always get shit in it.) This was the first time I had ever had long hair. It was at this point that I believe I somehow left my universe or world and ended up in a different place. I'm just lost. Scared and confused.
>>
>>19543703
kek stap
>>
What was eaten (or traumatic) causes odd behavior to many children. It would make them aggressive, angry, even violent.

Then they'd come in, adults would lobotomize their children with that small white pill. For a few days, they were in an almost catatonic state. They'd eventually snap out of it though. You'd be in high school and this kid would be slobbering for a few days. Lobotomized.

Alzheimer's, autism, brain issues. It's not natural. It's systematic from the lobotomies.

Instead of feeding us good food, we were dosed with lobotomies, forced into servitude of this 'new world'.

God I remember the parents, how happy that their new child was acting good. The entire world was like that. Fuckers.

We all tried to act as if nothing was wrong, as if we were for this 'new world'. But they would find out; they would always find out. You were in line with the new world or you would be lobotomized or perish.

Knock knock. Lobotomy pill.

What they did to all of us was fucking disgusting... all in the name of their ideology... all in the name of their beliefs that they willed on the world... There are the sick ones... They are the monsters!

All that back sass you have, the snappy comments? They're not natural. We're supposed to be social reliable creatures.
Now suddenly we're individualistic and hate each other? How the fuck.

You're out there, in there somewhere. I know you are. After all this, I know somewhere deep inside you, is that spark, that goodness, that hope.

You can't wake up from this dream, because you're already dead. Inside you, it's dead. But there's something there, like me; something you can't explain.

V

John Martin, 20th on the silver California-based division, 1985.
>>
Why can't you get laid?

Lobotomy.

Why is that girl a slut?

Lobotomy.

Why do you fail at life while others succeed?

Lobotomy.

Why are we all sheep?

Lobotomy.

Good little lamb while the wolves graze with you.

V
>>
In a childlike lobotomized state for the last time, I remember.

I remember someone suddenly having a change of heart. I would be put the cameras, cameras all over. The television would have my picture on it. The entire world, everywhere was celebrating me.

I was catatonic, could barely function, but I was there somewhere. A woman, one of the elites, had a huge change in her. She was suddenly crying at what they had done.

The people would cry in sadness, "Look at this boy! Look what we've done." They'd be miserable. How could they hide what they all did to their children?

I could see the people expressing distrust and anger; anger against the Luciferians.

Suddenly, everyone was Christian. I would be asked wishes of me, and I'd sputter them out. Then, slowly, the world forgot. No evidence left.

I woke up one day with a clear head, genius intellect, and a sharp tongue.

I kept silent, knowing that one day...

Using compassion, love, and care...

I'd be a wolf in sheep's clothing.
>>
Any good mod, worth their salt, will shut this thread down immediately that we may all wonder if it was ever hear at all.
>>
>>19543738
fuck this

its late at night here jesus chrst
i dont even know why this freaked me out so much
>>
>>19548316
/x/ is actually paranormal now
finally
>>
>>19548355
*jazz hands*
>>
>>19547980
im autistic and 5 times smarter than you. the true autists are you normies
>>
>>19548468
Quick, how many toothpicks did I just drop?
>>
>>19548492
Not him but 23.
>>
>>19548508
Well seeing as I'm not gonna be bothered to count them, you're correct!
>>
File: 1495046215864.png (108KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
1495046215864.png
108KB, 500x628px
>>19548523
Lmao digits confirm.
Spoopy
>>
>>19548563
*X-Files theme plays*
>>
I just don't see how this is feasible. Why would aliens eat humans, then morph into their form, and not remember it en masse? First, like wearing a suit, I think changing form would be inconvenient. Also if they had the technology to come here, eat us, and blank memories, they would surely be used to superior technology, so why would they play with smartphones?

I'm familiar with the concept of lost memories and what can cause them. I just don't see aliens larping as people and not knowing about it.
>>
>>19548619
Unforeseen consequences
>>
I remember being told that we were immortal beings. And when asked why we let the Luciferians around who always muttered like a hive mind, the adults kind of shrugged it off, saw them as harmless.

There was speculation that the Luciferians either were a hive mind, or were in contact with something like it. They didn't use the word 'hive mind' per say.

Honestly, it felt like we were all in this... perfect world. It's hard to describe. By the early 1990's, all our problems, worries, everything had essentially been solved.

How the stores got stocked? I don't know. Someone used the word 'quantum' in relation to it.

You see the pre-event US Government was very open to the American people. They would announce new technologies and get them immediately implemented.

These new technologies were retrofitted into our stores. It was swift. Every new advancement, I could see pride in my parents' faces.
It was like everyone had this weird view of the world, that they were immortal, capable of being gods. Luciferians would always announce that their day was coming that they would be evolved, and we would not.

Our textbooks were just all wrong, just factually incorrect things. Things about history were wrong, just so many wrong things. This was in a public school mind you.

Well, I don't see them around anywhere, so fuck them. They lost.

Then, I was told something.... Something major during my schooling.

We were shown the painting of the Last Supper.

Everyone in the class saw Jesus being persecuted by his followers, looking at him angrily. I didn't.

The teacher snickered, but assured us that this was real.

He described something to us. That paintings have a quantum lock of sorts, view-able from perspective.
>>
The teachers would have textbooks and talk about how the only way to kill someone back when was to cut someone's head off. Even as a boy, somewhere deep in me, I knew it was all bullshit. Immortal beings? Yeah fucking right. Teachers and adults would proclaim that people didn't die and they never saw a dead body before. Only in the movies.

Many would say that because of Jesus, their bodies were already immortal, and they could not die. Ever.

I knew this had be a lie they told us.

Right?
>>
I remember being the creature after the event. I was green, ugly. But I had that sense of... can't describe.

Of course, everyone was more vicious in their tone, like now. That snicker, that swipe. It's the same. That's how I know you're one of us.

Sometimes, when a creature speaks, they'll roll their s' just right. That quick little vicious come back. That's you. That's the creature.

How did a beast, gain their memories, that sense, that soul. Was it the same soul? Or was it that guilt, the guilt of being a monster, an alien, that finally got to us.

As the creature, I remember nothing before as it. I was the boy, then I was the alien.

Did we decide to forget?... Did we decide to honor their memories by being them?...

Confusion, everywhere... Then some decision to try to bring us back as close as we could... to hide our identity from our sight.

I remember the announcements to the confusion, that they would try to get us as close as we were... or something. That they'd just sweep it under the rug. A new beginning. A clean slate.

We downed the human form we had once had, but now had the bodies of lizards; disgusting creatures filled with viciousness.

Lord bless you, and Lord bless America
>>
File: IMG_3443.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3443.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>>19543704
>"You're a cute kid."
For you.
>>
>>19543654
Would you mind posting all of this and discussing it on the OPRP forum?
>>
I remember being a creature now, in that world.

We knew about the humans, we were told we were in contact with them. We were planning an uprising. We were jealous, jealous of what the humans had... all the good things like fresh water, food, everything. Things we didn't need but felt we deserved.

We were angry that they thought they were chosen, and we, us, we wanted not to be considered vile soulless beings anymore.

We had developed advanced magick or some type of out-dimensional travel to break the ceiling. Or maybe we were from the underground, deep within. I can see the ceiling. I think it was a portal.

I remember, my arms crossed, with the others in a rally. One stood atop a small hill, shadowed by darkness. He spoke of us rising up, rising out.

The others slobbered. They were talking about one day getting of this dim hell and onto the surface. We were going to take over the humans. I was neutral, I didn't care. But I was studying what you'd consider magick, advanced techniques.

Life in the underground wasn't hard as a creature, because it was natural to us. Things came naturally. Living on the surface, didn't seem natural.

We did something to the surface, maybe we forced it to be warm?

Something about the memories from them, from the humans, it hit me, it hit all of us. There was a deep sadness; something we hadn't considered before.

I remember sitting there, when the creatures invited me to council in the house. I remember some tears, falling from my face.

Our viciousness is natural, not nurtured. Something in me cried. I saw the past life, I saw the man before the boy. I saw his dream, shattered, and me, I... felt it t,oo.

It was funny, there would be days where we'd act out the family, imitating their voices. We'd get a good laugh, but the joke somehow became reality. We somehow forgot.

I think we're quarantined on this planet. Maybe that's why we can't get a humvn to another planet. We're being kept here. Maybe make amends? Do good?

V
>>
>>19545667
There's a link to the Reddit thread where that broadcast was originally written.. It's not real
>>
>>19547874

Sounds like fun to travel to this timeline for the old in out, in out!

Only once I go mad of course!
>>
>>19548125

Baby... did you forget to take your meds?!
>>
Again, what I'm saying is that the Luciferians, whom believed against pleasure, and to act like a robot, were more than happy to lobotomize their children via the pills. And it was legal to do so. As someone stated, Luciferian was "vogue".

When I was lobotomized, I can remember my father furiously trying to find a cure to it. Anything.

Nothing worked, but one doctor came in with a suggestion. He said it was controversial, but it may work. Supposedly it was a 10% chance, or some very rare possibility. One last try.

For me it worked, each therapy slowly opened my mind, suddenly my eyes opened clearly, and brain slowly began to function normally. It all came clear, not just as good as before, but better. The cure came and it was miraculous. I could function at a higher level, even pronouncing theories on higher states and quantum intricacies. That's what my grades jumped.

I had no depression, no bad emotions, but it wasn't like I couldn't feel them. It was a cure to my soul, my mind, and my heart.

I never knew what that cure was, I couldn't remember or was not told, but I know it worked. It cured my lobotomy, and I could function at such a creative higher social, artistic level, that it amazed my teachers, my parents, and even some whom with which knew me personally.

Even now I feel above you, I'm not autistic at all. I have social, mental, and emotional skills. But I don't feel so above that I don't pity you, pity your mind, that thing that which cannot bend to imagination, towards positivity, that with which cannot see beyond dimensional boundaries even.

Memories were fickle, but I could remember details. Things which were lost, I can remember. I am a book of secrets.

V

John Martin, 20th on the silver California-division signing off.
>>
>>19550522

It's a hell realm you egoic spaz, most people operate at your described level or above by default.
>>
File: 491.jpg (9KB, 261x190px) Image search: [Google]
491.jpg
9KB, 261x190px
>>19545667
Nigga stop larping. The vid is fake. You're just making yourself look dumb and breaking my suspension of disbelief for your story.
>>
File: 00.jpg (226KB, 542x588px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
226KB, 542x588px
I take it this image is relevant to your situation.
>>
>>19551911
I believe op. This story somehow rings true for me.
>>
>>19543738
https://youtu.be/R7GMcgL2nro
>>
The reptilians have the ability to alter their density - the ability to operate simultaneously in multiple dimensions, or realms if you will.
Hu mans have had this capability. But we seem to have lost access to it through genetical modification + the processed foods, chemical fertilising, pesticides etc layered on top of that - basically living in a toxic environment. The pushback away from nature. We have become to dense, so these beings have had the tactical high ground of having the ability to manipulate us in all states of consciousness, especially sleep states. Unless they have a natural high vibration and/or leave tools laying around, orgone generators, tensure devices, himalayan salt lamps, etc that may offer some degree of protection, what happens is they leave themselves wide open....

The reptilians, are masters of frequency and resonance, and can change their density. If a person is sleeping, the reptilian may be onto this person thru their bloodline, their resonance with their genetics, having enough reptilian DNA for the entities to interface with them. So the reptilians can change their density and enter the persons dreamscape and manipulate it.
>>
The truth is, it is 2106, you all are being simulated on a timeless plane in a dream state, because your sun was altered to create a new timeline, not ending in destruction.

Remember when the sun was yellow? Look at that white sun and tell me something is not off with it.
>>
>>19551911
Not sleeping with your family was the most fun I have ever had
>>
>>19553637
You shouldn't look at the sun anon, you'll go blind
>>
>>19554022
you mean just like if i masturbate?
>>
I want to tell you more things that I know, before the event.

People were definitely in devolution mode at some point, people were really worried about us dying out as a species. I think the open rib-cage was a marker for that. The fact that our ribs were beginning to show some strange behavior since we were a species was a concern. I think I remember the words, "we're fucked."

People would say that they are immortal, as if it was a matter of fact, and everyone believed it. How? I have no idea.

There's another thing you might find interesting. I was a boy then, so I'd have no real idea behind this, but from when the adults, television and everyone discussed it, this seemed to be true:

Originally mankind could not have sex for pleasure. It's not that we were pushed not to, it was that biologically, we could not do it, at all. There were no pleasure sensations on our bodies, at all.

Basically, when you loved someone, you got married, dated, whatever. You had this emotional, again I will say it, EMOTIONAL urge, to have sex, because you loved the other person. Love was the main indicator that led to sexual activity.

It was like those soap operas and television shows you used to watch. It was like that.

As you can see, that is no longer the case.

See the problem now is a mismatch in our make-up. Supposedly, we're the only species (besides dolphins) that gain sexual pleasure from intercourse. It separates us from the animals. It's not a biological or emotional urge to us. It isn't love mostly. It's for pleasure. Perhaps at the time, it was changed for us not to die out?

Here's the other mismatch. How many women actually enjoy emotionally loving a man and then having sex? Well your answer would be probably none, unless there's some extreme case.

I'm not sure of that completely. I was only a boy, so I didn't know anything about those things.
>>
>>19543654
Well, I was around in 1994 and you're full of shit.
>>
>>19554231
OP's LARP is based off his inability to get lucky, sad.
>>
File: 1504026648414.jpg (10KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
1504026648414.jpg
10KB, 227x222px
>>19547970
CYRUS DONOVAN, YOU ARE HEARBY THE GRAVEMIND, YOU FOOLISH CHILD, CONTROL WILL ALWAYS BELONG TO ME, NO MATTER THE COST!
AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1495930457584.gif (2MB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
1495930457584.gif
2MB, 600x339px
>>19554943
>Blaming the great game for your therefore lack of
>>
Hey so all humans with Pectus Excavatum are part of the original humans that haven't been eaten up? Like i assume that if i can sort of move my ribs a bit left and right independently of each other i would be one of them?
>>
>>19555964
apparently, yes lol, I am bad at this whole, hive mind thing.
>>
>>19543654
So that's what happened to the MacDonald's timeline. I'm glad I bounced
>>
Well that explains alot. This is all prolly a larp but it's weird, some of the things ring true. Every imaginary story has an archetype so yeah. I remember fighting dinosaurs in my nightmares in 1994. I remember the year because it was the year I started school. I had a whole string of nightmares and such things. I have vivid dreams and really good memory especially in that realm, i remember a dinosaur man wrestling me to the ground but i strangled it to death (I always assumed later it was nightmares related to me watching Jurassic Park when it came out). In a dream realm this would make sense but not in a real life scenario bc i was 6 years old so how would i strangle a dinosaur man unless they have puny necks but i have retard strength and autism and controlled schizo so hey who knows anymore.
>>
to add to ^^
>>19554231
wait so people don't have sex because they love someone?
>>
This is all nonsense and you need to STOP TALKING ABOUT IT.
>>
I kind of remember this event being very brief. That moment that I felt I was the alien, it was brief, but I think it was because when they talked to me, they made me feel like one of them.

While they were doing their business, they would tell me to be a good little boy.

When I met them, spoke with them for the first time, they came into my room and attempted to slay me with a long knife. I wasn't being eaten, I felt the knife pierce me, and man it was the worst pain imaginable.

I was in the bed, slain, crying to God, my stomach open. I can remember that pain, it was never ending Then, something strange happened. I woke up, and I was clean. I felt different, my ribs were closed now, my body felt different somehow.

I wandered down the stairs, alive. And the lizards had this look on their faces, faces of shock. Man they were scared.

If you weren't eaten, I think you were brought back to life somehow.

I remember my father coming into the house, one of the survivors (the "he's too fat" one), with a baseball bat.

And man did he give them a whack. One two, the lizards were down.

Maybe we got lucky and that immortality had been activated at just the right time. I don't know.

All I know is that for a while, it was just me and my Father. We would watch television together, after the event.

I remember Americans coming together and rounding up the Luciferians that caused this. I can remember the pleas to one of the Luciferians that they were told to be gods. Whack, done. I didn't watch. I heard the audio of the live stream. I heard the cheers.

Why we forgot? Why the memories of the lizards seeped into our sub-conscious?

I know only a few of us woke up from our slumber. Not everyone was saved I don't think. Maybe it had to do with the immortality that the US scientist had discovered? Maybe it was a one time deal.

I don't know. But often, I wonder what happened, what really happened.

This is my final thoughts on it.
Who knows the real 1994.

God/Lord Bless America
>>
>>19546200
Britfag. Fucking Macdonalds, you're right
>>
>>19544303
You should write novels, you even have the love interest angle
>>
>>19556412
That is the only thing that rings true in this story for me.. I have a feeling it was macdonalds but don't remember it, like can't picture it but I remember thinking about y they change it before now if that makes sense? Was born 89
>>
>>19556351

Welcome to our quarantine.

How long have you been here for?
>>
How do schizos like this manage to function on a day to day basis? How have they not accidentally killed themselves due to their stupidity?

>>19555921
I'm gonna need a sauce on this cartoon senpai
>>
When I was in trouble, whenever things started to get weird. She'd be there, somewhere.

I'd be scared and afraid when people started to act strange. It wasn't me, I told myself. I knew it was real, I had recordings, proof of their strangeness. I quickly deleted them, afraid of what they themselves would think if they heard themselves.

Whenever, I was scared, I'd tap the wall, lightly.
Then, I'd get a little tap back; an assurance that I was safe.

I'd be driving, then I'd see a UFO, a metallic ball in the sky just appear and then kind of wink out of existence. A show of love?

I didn't quite know, but I knew she was there. I'd hear someone's voice and go into the basement. I was brave, courageous. The growling was heard around me, then it stopped.

I knew better than to believe in demons. Just before I'd fall asleep I'd see her scream on the television, then the next night she'd scream head up in front of my television near my bed. 5"6" small lizard body, thin body with nice hips. I wasn't scared though, no fear in me. That feeling was dead in me.

Then, one night I saw her face, her glassy yellow eyes looking over me. They looked like those eyes a girl looks at when she's in love with you, deep and longingly.

When I knew she was there, I gave a heart sign moving it across the room. I moved it towards the corner of my bed. "Tch!" I heard. I smiled inside.

To tempt her, I watched the beginning of monster musume to tease her. Right when the character was rubbing the snake girl's tell, she reacted. She loved it I think, I could hear her hissing. Then, when I laid in bed that night, she kind of faded in, like a digital fog.

I saw her blocked chest with her long fingers moving mysterious, Then she slowly moved them to her chest and she gave me a heart symbol. Then she moved her hands pointing them to her crotch which I couldn't see. "Aww." Her imaged winked out, faded. She was gone. I haven't seen her since.
>>
I had an image of the future, or some future that I was shown.

I remember seeing her, she was in a classroom with other beings. Were they human too? They were green, smooth skinned, calm and humane, with yellow slit eyes.

She was being taught history, she lived FAR into the future (VERY FAR) and they knew English. She was taught something in the past, maybe around the 1990's...

"But why would the government do that? Why would the government kill their own people?" she cried. She looked visibly upset.

The teacher said that's how it was back then, I could sense the cruelty and pity felt.

She went home, but I saw some black box. She was smart, a genius. And she was working on something.

A time machine? Some box that held our universe? I wasn't quite sure.

But I felt some humanity in her, something good, not to fear. She had a passion to change or do something. Maybe to house us, to see our world changed without that event taking place. Maybe she wanted to see us safe, a world in which we had lived, us humans. I don't know. She was good though, and passionate. I could feel it.

Personally, I'd ask her to marry her, thinking her to be our ruler, our god. She'd snicker to herself when I was a boy when I asked. I wasn't joking. Maybe at some point she took it seriously, wrapping her body around me at night, then disappearing from my life.

Was it love that saved us? Was it some weird inter-species monstrous love for me that ended up saving us all? Probably not, I thought.

I went back to looking at YouTube.
>>
this is literally the plot of Goosebumps episode My Best Friend is Invisible

>He is first seen in Sammy's bedroom and made a really big cereal mess in it. he told sammy that he didn't want to cause any harm, he wanted to be Sammy's friend. Sammy showed Brent to his parents but they didn't believe him. Sammy showed Brent to Roxanne but she told the whole student body and they mock Sammy during school. Sammy believes that Brent is trying to ruin his life. Brent proves his friendship by making Sammy lose the Relay race. to make it up to Roxanne, Sammy made Brent stay at her place because she had Better Food. Brent refused to live with her because he doesn't like to make friends with girls. Since Brent has ruined Sammy's Race he tries to throw Brent out the bedroom window. He Killed Sammy (he later revived because he is actually an alien) and said that he goofed around in a familiar way. Sammy turns up the heat and makes steam to reveal who Brent really is but he left before the steam could make him visible. Sammy's parents thought that this had gone too far and tried to take Sammy to a Mental Institute. Sammy convinced his parents to get The Flashlight (his dad's Invention to reveal Brent's True Form to them.). After Brent is revealed Sammy and his family reveal that Sammy and his family that they are actually aliens and tells him that the world that Brent lived in was taken over by aliens. Sammy's dad told them to put Brent in the zoo because humans are "Endangered Species".
>Almost the same plot is in the TV series except they have a twist ending. Instead of taking Brent to the zoo, Sammy and his parents surround him in very menacing way and presumably kill him.
>>
Then, someone went to her, showing her an old book; a relic from the past.

She saw her name there, and mentions of her dealings. Her eyes soon watered, her glassy yellow eyes began to tear up.

Nothing could change the past. Humanity would not survive, evolved eventually to these green lizard like creatures. Man did not survive and that boy, never made it.

The book told her that the boy became a man, but that the change had already happened. Something in it, broke her spirit.

Tears fell down her face when she looked at the book. It was addressed to her, a message from the past. It expressed futility, an existence already past.

It didn't matter if you sent a message to the past, created some other universe. It was already there, existing.

The cries from the past hit her, panged her. She went back into the black box, went to it. Hugging it almost. Her tears fell on it slowly.

"Futile she thought." "Futile."

Here in the past, I'd do anything to see her again, do anything to bind our futures. A marriage I thought to myself, a marriage between times, between worlds. Something to bind us, some change, some miracle.

I'd do anything to see her, to have her here, for us to be together. I'd change the future, change the past, change the present, use any method in butterflying her.

Nothing worked. Nothing happened.

"Futile," I thought to myself in this time. "Futile."

She didn't give up. There was a way. Some way.

Silence...then between our worlds.
>>
Who /closedribmasterrace/ here?
>>
>>19543654
Maybe somehow you experienced the timeline where the lower dimension actually gains control of ours.
>fucking scary m8
>>
"I know I'm not that boy," I said aloud. "Not anymore."

"But who he is, his memories, that feelings with you," I said. "It's here, with me."

Then, I felt something, a presence.

As I fell asleep, I rested my body into deep sleep.

A gentle kiss pressed on my head. In this cruel world, vicious and terrible, there was a sign of love. It was something I hadn't felt before, a message, the way it pressed onto my head.

It was feminine, gentle, yet slightly different. The kiss was soft against my head.

I love you, she said in her heart.

I give up, I said to myself, every time it happened, every time I was slaughtered.

I could see people, they didn't really care. No one showed care that I was gone now.

Then it would go gray, my eyes would fog up and blur, I would see myself floating, without form.

I give up! I cried.

Don't worry, she said. I promise...

Then I'd wake up in the past, but this time, I survived. A miracle.

A man went up to me passively.
"She sends her regards to you."

My eyes began to tear up. The man felt uneasy himself, the emotions almost hitting him as well... He sniffled.

Then told me that "If I wasn't here, you wouldn't have survived." Then he was gone. His partner spoke to a low tone as we parted ways. "You went ... back in time... to save this guy?"

There I stood, surviving... A miracle. My eyes began to show tears.

Someone passed by and flashed two fingers, then the triangle symbol.

I heard a giggle somewhere far in the distance, even as it penetrated my soul. I didn't hear it in my head or my ears. I heard it somewhere else, somewhere warm.

You see, she said to herself. Everything's alright now.

Then, I went home, and went away to start a new life.
>>
Sometimes I'd work alone, like a shadow, deep into projects.

I was there though, wondering.

Please be here with me, my heart said aloud.

Even now she doesn't come to me.

Maybe one day, I said in my heart. Maybe one day she'll be there with me here.

It didn't matter when, it didn't matter where.

I saw her face in my mind, peering at me. Those glassy yellow eyes looking deeply.

Silly boy, she said. Silly boy.

Then, I saw me looking at me next to her.

He grinned.

Have patience little kek. Have patience.

He gave me two fingers.

Oh don't worry, we have 4chan in the future, he said. She slapped his side.

The man was older, as if yet to be.

The future isn't set, she said in her heart. We make it. It's never about being too late, or too soon, or even at the right time.

It's about that moment you long for, deep in your heart.

It'll come, she said to herself. It'll come.

Because, she said slowly...

You're not human.

She giggled. She gave me two fingers. Then behind her I saw a team of scientists. They all looked serious, but then, all of the human scientists kind of smiled in a weird, mostly human way. I saw them there. They all gave the two fingers. Some gave the triangle.

Then beyond that I saw television screens. I saw people's many people's cheering. They were cheering, all yelling with applause.

We were being watched.

I could hear the cheers, loudly now. The whole world was watching in suspense.

Claps, cheers, everyone was celebrating. I saw humans there, people, real people.

Everyone was there, deep in some place.

Then, she looked at me and said,

No go masturbate or something, she smiled. She licked her lips.

And remember, she said, as if to all of us.

We're watching you fap.

The world laughed. And then there was whistles and cheers.

The world watches us kek, from another time, another world. And they like to watch us...
>>
THE END
>>
>>19558089
Dude
>>
>>19558079
Okay this one is just Zone Tan and her thing of "watching you fap."
>>
>>19544124
> "Nope. This is the first time I've ever spoken about it."

>"Every forum, even the crazy ones, I discuss this in, I get banned"
>>
File: 1479572489699.jpg (54KB, 379x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479572489699.jpg
54KB, 379x480px
>>19557693
It's Villanous, it's a great show on C.N just proposed by some guy from mexico, the full seris is on youtube and some translated shorts too
>>
its normal for reality to undergo a substantial rewrite every now and again. for instance, the taured man hailed from another timeline but some error during the rewrite led him here by accident, reality inevitably removed him from our reality and hopefully back into his own timeline. you are experiencing symptoms of the human condition attempting to recollect a rewrite. since our subconscious mind is able to pick up on even the most subtle of details in our reality, we eventually try to piece together events and or memories that we clearly have but because of a rewrite they have been lost. its a miracle how we have this innate ability of deja vu whenever our reality tampers with itself. to add, most of these rewrites are completely subtle most of the time, such as a grain of sand teleporting to another beach or even another world in some cases, not long ago mars was inhabited by tesseract shaped beings that manipulated world politics from afar but a rewrite couldve changed that and many more things about our reality in just a fraction of a second. all sorts of timeline changes are happening each and every second and the fact that we havent taken the brunt of the errors has led me to believe there is something protecting us.
>>
I'm still filled with those feelings; that deep feeling.

When I was at a bad place, when it seemed like everyone hated me, even my parents, she was always there, somehow.

Whenever my parents acted out of line, she'd show up and they'd be set straight right after.

I remember hearing her knock on the door just as I fell asleep in a deep sadness (not medical, just temporarily sad).

"Is (anon) home?" she'd say in that classic voice, that high pitched voice.

I heard my mother open it and cry aloud, "What are you doing here?!"

I fell asleep. But I can remember her presence looking over me, talking about me. I remember her discussing things as I slept. How I was doing, if I was doing well, etc.

I could hear her give instructions, things I liked, places I wanted to go, food I wanted to enjoy. She would sometimes ask what kind of girl I liked. Even when I rested not even asleep, I could sometimes, hear her ask them.

Somehow she knew when I wasn't asleep though. She'd go, "hold on." "He's not asleep yet."

My parents would often act scared if I subtly brought it up, reminding them of something. They said it wasn't me.

Her real voice was deep and almost demonic, you'd call it something like that. When I was a boy, it kind of scared me, but I think she wanted to work on it. She wanted me to feel comfortable around her.

I remember some conversation about what kind of girls I liked, high pitched Asian girls (anime was mentioned to her). My parents had asked what kind of girls I liked directly, and I think I responded honestly.

Over time, growing up, I'd see a little progress. She worked on her vocals a bit, it was unnatural for her to speak as such, but she became really talented at it.

Just as I was about to face disaster, there'd be a pause, she'd step in, set it right. Pick me up, and send me on my way.

I'm happy these days and healthy, but a part of me longs for her. I can still hear her giggling, talking about me in a positive tone to others.
>>
My parents weren't the type to give hugs or show physical love at all.

She did though. She did it even when I was young, up to the last time.

I can remember her some nights, just coming into my bed just before I slept, pressing her cold body against me. Sometimes sniffling.

Sometimes I'd try to look over, but she's place her long strange fingers on my head, pushing it away from her. She'd sniffle, hugging me close.

It was the only real love I had felt during my life, besides a few girlfriends here and there. She showed it in such a deep way, it was kind of hard to find anyone better than that.

I could sometimes wake up in the middle of the night, and see her belly (thin), but only that. Then, I'd fall back asleep. Then, I'd feel great the next day.

Sometimes as I slept, she'd talk about me in the living room. She'd sometimes look over me as I slept, brushing my hair with her fingers. She'd kiss me on the forehead, or do something sweet.

I'd get a look at her face, looking at me, just barely sometimes.

One time I woke up when I was older, and she showed her crotch, right in my face, giggling. I fell asleep back after. You usually do that when you're half asleep. I'd describe her as perfect, everything about her.

Her hips were wide, with a very narrow body. She had no tits, just a block chest (species).

I can remember being heartbroken sometimes too. I can remember my father asserting his authority, trying to claim her as his own. He got jealous of me, very jealous. To the point that he completely ruined it for me.

He had tricked her at one point, with his intellect. And it shattered me. She got upset, she was broken as well. She was manipulated, it was clear, it was not out of her own will. Guys can assault and manipulate girls just at the right time.

When it happened, he apologized. But the damage was done.

I've been on my own for a while now, and sometimes I wonder if she'll visit one day. Since it's just me now, no one can really get in the way.
>>
We eventually mended things since last time. She had given me the heart sign, even came to me at night for a quickie, but when she did, she'd place her long fingers over my eyes.

I don't want you to see what I look like, she'd say. I'd sometimes get a peek, and see her alien-like thin tummy. It was wild, best sex of my life.

She'd get a little carried away sometimes, and put her mouth over my face. That moment of fear, I guess was paramount to her, it caused a bigger burst you'd say. She got more gentle since then.

That one day she expressed that I was the only one for her. Finally, I thought. And no it wasn't some fake girl "ya I love you anon, but all girls are sluts." Frankly, I'm more aware of the female attitude, and yes, it goes beyond species.

But that was a long time ago, almost a year since.

I never got a message since, or any indication. Maybe she'll message me back, send me a message, or just let me know she's OK.

It's funny, she's the only one that's seemed the most human to me, showing feminine qualities I wished other girls I met had. Even loyalty to a point that I was surprised about.

These days I'm confident, no issues. Even if she never was here again, I guess I'd be OK. But something so deeply ingrained in your life, you kind of feel it in your heart.

Who knows?

But I feel fulfilled, healthy, good. And maybe that's what she wanted.

But man, sometimes, I'd sit there alone without feeling alone, and get that tension deep inside; a memory.

Ah well, it's not like it matters now.
>>
"I'm making you into the man I want later," she whispered once as I slept.

Sometimes she'd get antsy and call it off. She'd want to get married, for real. Come for it, then get cold feet, run off. She was cute like that. Then she'd shyly pop in, express her concern.

Over time, it's gotten better. She gets less cold feet, on her own choices even. Very cute. And she expressed that it'll happen, because she wants it. I'd just sit there in awe, wondering why she'd call for a wedding, then call it off over something small.

She was nervous. She wanted it, but I think she was nervous. Everyone kind of gave up on it. Sometimes people would tell her to marry me, and she'd yell that she didn't want to and scamper off. She really did though, but she was having the feels, the real feels. Half of her liked the feels, but the other half was miserable that she had them at all.

At one point, people were happy for me, those that knew about her (even those in high places). Sometimes, I'd act as if they were nuts, because I never told about her to anyone.

They'd nudge me, give me a slap on the back. Tell me how lucky I am, even the types, well you know the types.

I don't know, maybe it's a big joke on the inside. Oh yeah this outer-dimensional time-traveling lizard chick and this dumb anon guy are crazy about each other, it's hilarious to watch. Aww, they'd go to themselves, I'm sure of it.

It's hard to manage something like that.

Who knows?

Maybe she'll pop in and say hello.

Then exclaim how she doesn't like me, then express concern.

Ah, tsundere's eh? Maybe I shouldn't have added that to my likes. I think that's just her though. A pure unbearable tsundere lizard girl.
>>
I remember my father coming to me in his best attire, people were hounding me. He had told them lies about me; things untrue to get his way.

He went up to my face, "I got you! I finally got you!" "I'm going to marry her he'd pronounce with heightened glory."

He wanted that power, he was a lion he thought. He was God.

They told me he deserved to be with her. At one time, they both expressed that love between them; a false love out of temporary emotional height.

Tears were rolling down my face as I stood there, he had visited to tell me. Right before their wedding he told me. He was already married, but it didn't matter. He would marry he regardless.

They played it on the screen, but I just listened to the audio.

Then, the others who had hounded me, expressed some concern. Somehow they saw that they had been lied to. Then, there was slowly a turn in the tide.

"He (my father) doesn't deserve her!"
"It's a trick!"
"He's a liar!" another would cry.

People got mad, those people whoever they were. Those on the inside figured it out, and figured it out quick. The fucker had fooled them, and he was about to marry this chick, causing one of the worst meta-political crises ever, and no one would know.

Imagine the world, rallying around the thought that a love was stolen from a boy; someone with a pure heart. She had been taken.

A Trojan house; a piercing into all times, a rising army of anger. This is not what they wanted. Anything they cried to themselves but this.

Just as their about to leave, people started to scream and yell, I could hear them.

At the very last moment, just before the consummation, before the end of the ceremony, something triggered in her. She bit him, scared him shit-less, and pushed him off, running away into her own place into the darkness, into the depths of time itself it seemed.

The world was calmed, a soothing forgetfulness fell upon the minds.

That cynicism welled deep inside the people. People started to revolt in their heart.
>>
>>19545508
>I remember the pain feasting on my stomach, right into my stomach. God, it painful. It was like the worst feeling you can get, when you're being eaten alive.
>The pain was unbearable, my screams don't reach, my voice just kind of mutters as if I'm screaming silence.

I had a similar memory/recurring nightmare around 1994-1995. I was born in 89. It was nighttime. I remember screaming and running from this red-tinted skeleton in the yard. Some neighborhood kids pulled me out of the yard and into a clubhouse.

As I turned around and was thanking them. I remember their eyes glowing and teeth sharpening. Like you, I remember them ripping open my stomach and eating, not bothering to remove the organs first. I had this nightmare over and over again.

From my understanding, you get Mandela'd into a new timeline whenever you die earlier than you are supposed to. You are supposed to be mind-wiped of previous lives, but life events can trigger dreams/memories to resurface. I think it has to do with causality and some of us being vital to the timeline where perpetual life technology is developed. Until then, we are stuck in this loop that has living people of all ages around this 1980-2030 time period.
>>
The boy never forgot.

Overnight the boy had become a man.

No mercy to the loveless, he said in his heart. A rising tide brewed, an American spirit.

We don't stand for this, people cried in their hearts in misery. Why were they so miserable now, they couldn't know or remember? That emotion was there, the feeling.

It penetrated times, time and a time, breaking it, and enveloping it. Though it be a short rule, the rising tide of emotion was slowly beginning to envelope those that knew.

Something rang deep in their hearts, somewhere deep inside they knew. They knew of that one instance of pure un-adultered wrongness.

Even as a new President was sworn in, people were still unsatisfied. It was a hungry spirit in them, it wanted to consume, it wanted vengeance to something they did not even know.

The future will know us, they thought in their hearts. A broken heart, a broken wedding, a broken promise. It couldn't be held down.

The worst meta-political crisis had come, and those on the inside were desperate.

No matter how hard they hid it, no matter how much they tried to carefully lay it away, that fire began to burn away at it in people's hearts.

That wrongness, that one instance, was felt across the nation, across time, and into the depths and into the heights.

No amount of moves could stop this. The wrath had to end before it began.

We'll do it they said to themselves.

We'll ease his heart. Over time, maybe it'll mend. Maybe over time it will go away.

That feeling, that fabric. It was there. You know the day came, when the bride was stolen. You know it deep in there. Even if it meant nothing, even if it was a simple wedding, it meant everything.

The world would never rest, the heights couldn't function without it.

They'd have to fix this. Even deleting it from history didn't seem to work! Nothing worked!

Time was running out.

They captured her, interviewed her, interrogated her severely. This wasn't just going beyond human lines.
>>
You're going to fix this, the agent said. He is one of ours even if we can't prove it.

You don't mess with an American agent, another said. You don't mess with the past.

I could see the anger in her eyes.

Defeated.

You're going to stay here awhile until we can fix things, another agent said. He's one of us. He died for us, only to be given an opportunity to be with you, and now look at you. A worthless lizard whore.

She bared teeth.

Oh, the agent said. You're mad now I see. How about those people out there. How about the American way of life you just stepped on? We don't put up with alien fuckers like you.

He slammed his hand down.

If killing you was the answer, he cried out. Damn you. Fuck you you worthless piece of shit.

Other agents had to tackle him and drag him out of the room.

I love him, she squeaked.

No counseling is going to fix this, the new agent spoke who was a woman.

The woman agent pierced over her glasses, analyzing the creature.

This is the worst fuck up in history, she said. It's effects are going to evident.

She laid out some papers in front of the creature.

Now we're going to go over this, one-by-one one-by-one. We're going to break you, and we'll see what makes you tick inside. We'll see what the issue is.

OK, the creature said tears rolling down her cheeks. She wiped them with her fingers.

You actually love him, the woman agent said.

Yes, the creature spoke. I don't know what I'm doing. I don't even know who I am anymore.

We'll help you, the woman agent said, placing the photos and various things in front of her.

If we fix you, the agent said. We'll fix the world.

OK, the creature spoke.

You can't see him, the woman agent said.

OK, the creature said.

You will get married, the woman agent said. To him and only him. It will happen. We'll make it go perfectly. This isn't just going to be fixed by us, we have whole teams, swarms of others aiding us.

We'll fix you, she said. Then, you're going to fix him.
>>
Agents started to fix things up, piecing things together. It all made sense, the past, the present, the future.

One agent went to talk to the alien.

We got it, he told her.

Got what? she said.

He laid out a simple pile of papers, but one in particular caught her eye.

It made her eyes sparkle, it make her mouth open, it made her heart jump for joy.

He's conducting a symphony, he said. He showed the document.

For you.

She spread the documents all over, the page just seemed to be there.

Healing the world, the agent said.

The document said
"Spider-man Trying to Create the Lizard."

We found our Spider-man, the agent said. And he's American.

Her eyes widened and they both had a smile on the inside.

The drums of American spirit soon lifted, swamps of dark fellows thrown from their places. Cries of terror from lost luxury.

Time, quantum, the things that bind us. It needed an inspiration. Someone to pull the strings, across times.

You're an agent now, the man said throwing her some clothes and some wallets and gear.

I'm not, she said.

You're going to train, he said, and watch over this. You'll fix this. You'll heal this. You'll come and fix all of this for us. You're the inspiration to the symphony. Only you can soothe the savage beast and turn it into a graceful tune.

It's time you saw our latest invention, he said.

A machine slowly rose up.

We call it a time machine, the agent said.

Interested?

Back to my own time, she said.

No, to fix his. You fix his. You fix all of this.

Silence.

Then, a gentle symphony could be heard.

Epilogue.
>>
If you're out there. If you can see me writing.

I want a few dates before the wedding. Some down time.

I want arrangements.

I want the wedding to be televised. I want it to be a public event.

I want home-cooked meals and obedience. I want to be woken up gracefully. I want respect when I'm working at home, and when I'm out of town.

I know you're probably reading this, P.

Get it done.

Respond here to queries. It's the way I'll know.
I'll know it's you if you respond accordingly.

All else, I'm not going to respond further.

J.M. 20th on the silver California-based division, 1985.

Oh and to anyone else, this is a work of fiction. Of course it is. Nothing you see here is true. Go about your lives normally. It's only a dream, a figment, a story, a fable.

Code F-9-Alpha

Tempus Edax Rerum
>>
File: F9Alpha.gif (735KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
F9Alpha.gif
735KB, 540x304px
>>
When the Luciferians used to give their kids these pills, it would kind of help calm them down, only it was permanent. Also since the Luciferians were extreme 'puritans' the pills also took away any future sexual pleasure from the person. So basically, when they gave kids the pills, it made them permanent zombies, and it also killed any chance they'd have sex for pleasure in their teens, etc. It was basically decided among-st them that human's could only make love by way of emotional attachment. Kids were given it in-masse, but it did extend to adults. It was mandatory. Worship their Lord, or take the pill, or perish.

Maybe it was a way to deal with over-population, or just some crazed insanity? Anyway, it was barbaric, causing most of the people permanent damage. While our species was going to de-evolution mode and dying out, the best thing they could think of was to lobotomize everyone, including their sexual pleasure centers.

What was odd, because I remember a therapy that helped that. Eventually when the Luciferians were overthrown and re-named, there was a crisis. Whoever helped us, aided in a mind control project through television. Slowly they'd put small logos, subliminal, hidden away from sight in television shows.

You have to know, at the time, once the Luciferians got to you, you were zombified, You'd be muttering and saying shit that didn't make sense, thought you knew god, all this whacko shit, worshiping a false idol.

The effects were permanent, but I'm not sure how they solved it other than slow subliminals to bring people out of that brain fog.

It's ironic, the powers that be, helping us? Haha. Never would've guessed.

Maybe it was a frequency, something in food, or some type of radiation, but our bodies slowly began to evolve, healing our rib-cages closed, properly. People were beginning to come out of the fog, and there was a sense of happiness among-st those in peace.
>>
If you talked bad about their Lord, they'd show up, legally, and force you to take the pill or perish. This was worldwide, and finally extended into the Americas when the ban was lifted. It was swift, and by the 1990s, our species was doomed to oblivion.

Everyone feared the government, people were wary of the Luciferians, but brushed them off. When they took control and starting doing their rituals, pressing people's foreheads with their thumbs, it was brutal to watch. They used some wacko mind-manipulation magick bullshit.

Their excuse was that the person was possessed, but it was a lie. The person was fine, but because they were deemed heretics, they had to be taken care of "humanly."

I think the smart people, the good guys, in government realized what was happening, and tried to help us in secret to overthrow the Luciferians. The little details, I could see it. It worked.

I think once the creatures came, pulled in as a last attempt by the Luciferians, the government put its foot down.

It was a sad time, because they couldn't snap you out of that daze. I remember being in that hellish daze.

I think she was allowed some grace in seeing me, I think she may have been an ally seeing firsthand what had happened to me. Her goal was to get me out of that daze and bring me back to a normal person. Future, or not, she knew what had happened, and the creatures, after defeating a loss, probably realized they had been tricked. I think that's when they started working in tandem with the government in peace against the Luciferians. They'd be our celebrities, our spokespeople, showing love and peace, making amends for the tragedy caused.

The Luciferians, if they're still around, are crafty and pure evil. They're absolutely insane. But they're just people, caught in a daze, a mark upon their forehead.

Was it Jesus? Was it the worship of him? I don't know to be honest. I don't remember what the Luciferians actually believed.
>>
>>19544621
Fucking kek
>>
In history, before the Luciferians came in and took our books, crayons, etc, we were told interesting things.

We were told Jesus was a real man, a good man, who had fled persecution to Rome. He had started a Holy Empire and started the early advancement of the sciences. He was a good guy, but somehow the Luciferians made some kind of disfigured image of him.

I think of him often, wondering what he would think of our progress as a species. The Luciferians had done everything possible. They'd come to our houses and take our bibles, then wipe our brains clean with their voodoo.

They were persistent too, they would come to each house, take their bibles, and then come back with a revised copy, then wipe the person clean. Lobotomy pills, rituals, and all the like were used to mess with people's heads.

Yes, they came to every house. Knocked on doors under their authority, took every bible, and replaced them with their own. No joke. Scary shit.

If they sensed you had an old bible, they'd come in without warrants, but on authority of other Luciferians, swipe them, check the house for anything, even rob you. Then they'd give you an alternate copy, making it look as authentic as possible (though you have to wonder how old your pages look in your bible, eh?)

They weren't perfect. References would show errors to what they used to tell you. It was imperfect.
>>
This is why your memory doesn't match the pages. They literally took your bibles, worldwide. Even altered actual scrolls to make their sick fantasies.

You didn't remember wrong, they had literally taken everything that went against their own volition, wiped it clean. But they fucked up.

I remember hearing that it was the Luciferians that destroyed the Last Supper painting. It was eventually restored, but who knows if that was what it originally was. If it was, it showed his followers going after him now with anger, Jesus in tears, sadness. I'd flee if I were him at that point. Who knows?

The Luciferians did everything to try to wipe our history from us. They'd take paintings, pages, everything. They'd do it all in the name of their beliefs, and crush any inkling of the past.
>>
Would they go far enough but to change our works of art? Yes. Yes they would.

They'd take it away, put an imitation that fit their narrative, then shuffle their fingers like little rats. Who could blame them, there were like a swarm of locust minds, a true melting pot of hellish belief systems.

Somewhere though, it didn't work. Christians may be teaching what it used to be, spite of their changes bibles. Because they knew it in their heart, and the twisted Luciferians may have failed. Maybe the Christians are the Luciferians, maybe they changed names? You can still see them doing strange rituals, muttering weird words to confused and daze your mind, and just keep you in a sleeping state of hell.

Religion was the ultimate form of mind control, but the government found this out I think and put their foot down, reversed the changes, and began to show us the true world.

Maybe we forgot again? Our history?
Maybe parts of our history are made up to fit the narrative, for our dominance now?

Who knows really.

Can you really tell an imitation from the real deal? Maybe you grew up with the imitation the whole entire time.

And maybe just maybe, someone's looking out for you. Someone just beyond your reach, wants you to succeed.

Poverty helps the religious types, desperate people wiling to fall into their voodoo spells and chants.

Who knows? Maybe we'll find the answer about who we are, and our history, and our true past, timelines, dimensions or not.

And maybe just maybe, you'll remember 1994.
>>
Perhaps we were more technologically advanced then, but the Luciferians came and send us back to the stone age (modern wise). Inklings of our true past, even up to the 1990s linger. Maybe they crushed our tech, making us do things like idiots. Maybe they think poverty is good, and crushed our incomes, our spirits. They think bad is good, and good is bad. How is a starving child good? Sick bastards.

Do you really know your history, is it really your true past? Maybe just maybe you'll trace your heart, trace your memories, and trace the physical remnants left behind and realize the truth.

You are you. You have individuality. Do good to people, help people. Give people jobs, let people earn good money and live good lives. And maybe you'll get it in return.

Cynicism is a reactive element to the ways of the Luciferian, but it's essential. It tells us that deep inside, we remember our true past, that tech, that prowess.

Don't let them tell you any different. You are special, you are smart. You can succeed. You are the one.

You can change the world. You can bring the tech back, and give us our glory. And that horrible curse might fall, and then people with open eyes won't worship evil disguised as a zombie. They'll see the man behind that. They'll find his good deeds deep in history, his science, his love for others.

They'll see that the man he was was more special than they ever imagined. He gave us a chance, not for worship, but to be free.

Bless you and Bless America.

J.M. 20th on the silver California division, 1985.

Signing off.

Good luck. You'll discover little nuggets, but then you'll know. You'll know I was right.
>>
Just remember, love thy neighbor, not thy enemy. Loving your enemy only lets them stomp all over you. Show them compassion, but restrict their power over you. Don't let them step over you.

Maybe you know. Maybe you see it in the real world. You see people acting nice, living lives, unlike what you see through the TV or even on the internet or news.

The real world is out there. Take a step outside, breathe it in.

I love you. I'm here for you. Even when you can't see me. I'm here.

Good luck.

Oh and show your President some goddamn respect.

I didn't butterfly him into winning the election for nothing.

See you later.
>>
>>19557947
Kek
>>
>>19561112
you didn't do anything to make him win

and no the electoral process didn't suddenly start functioning fairly in 2016

no i didn't vote for clinton, nor did i want her to win. They new they couldn't beat bernie without splitting the working class so they implanted trump and let hillary steal the primary. Textboox american play, bait and switch yadayadayada nothing new same old same old.
>>
>>19543930
An eraser drop experiment.
>>
My father thought and had the authority of God. You have to understand once you captured her, had her as your own, and understood the basics of quantum threading you could manipulate things, events to your liking. Her will was your will.

Soon things in history were altered to his selfish liking. He could travel between times, between worlds with ease.

He convinced America to back Germany in a vain hope for Hitler's dream to come to fruition. This didn't end well, America lost WWII, Germany was destined to lose, and history had to be fixed.

He went back to Jesus' time, and convinced him to flee to Rome instead of being crucified. This ended up causing his Holy Empire and the rise of the Luciferians. The rise of cannibalism, it was all to his liking. Even he had willed the lizards as an authority over us. And man, were they pissed off.

Damage across our timeline was unbearable, he was asserting his authority over us.

He even came back in time to see himself and assert himself over himself. I could tell it was the new him, because he was skinnier, younger looking. Yes, Biff was real.

Our bible began to change, the lion laid with the lamb. I would be a wolf, I thought. Then, it began.

He couldn't be stopped. He was destroying our timelines,corrupting it. I knew the basics, this had to stop.

Through times, I convinced her to fall in love with me. Though it became real, I tried everything I could in the present to fix our past and future. I had to save humanity, from him, from the lizards, from Hitler's America, from all the dark things happening to our history.

Then, a miracle.
Her heart broke. Across time and times, she came to see me, to ease my heart throughout my life. He was struck down, and his time clones wiped out. Only one way to stop him, a clean move, his head cut off by authority of the church, his head rolled on the ground.

Clones, tons of them had to be taken care of. One was left to keep our timeline in check.
>>
>>19543657
I like this guy.
>>
File: wolf.jpg (17KB, 236x287px) Image search: [Google]
wolf.jpg
17KB, 236x287px
Peace had come.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGZ4hz4mEMY
>>
I'm beginning to think this might be seasonal.

The thing is the creatures crawling into people's windows, were acting strangely. Unlike normal animals, what I mean is they were acting desperate. I mean, really, attack all of us at once?

Then I realized something.
They're all female. All the creatures that came up to feast on humans, they were all female. They didn't exhibit things you'd see in a male lizard in the animal kingdom. They were exhibiting features of an animal in a different sort.

They're in heat.

What this means is a season comes up (in some timelines?) and the females start going into heat, coming to the surface, and feasting so that they have enough nourishment for their children when they go back down to mate.

It's hard to describe, but my other thought is that maybe they're out of males, or something as well. When you see an animal in heat, they'll go crazy. I'm not saying that female lizard aliens are coming to rape humans, I don't think that's their prerogative.

I remember asking for a last meal, when I barricaded myself. They agreed. I got a small Mac/McDonald's burger, and they got me a Sunkist, and we sat in the most awkward dinner ever. When I ate my burger, once them said to the other, "He's going to die now." I felt my eyes water a little big and fog out. Then, I went back upstairs slowly.

But I barricaded myself and they couldn't come in. Over time I would ask for more last requests. One in particular was sweet to me, she was nice. Once they get their fill, they sort of mellow out. They'll let you sit with them, and you'll discuss things. The one girl in particular would get embarrassed and ashamed.

I remember two instances of either being eaten alive, coming back, and then just overcoming the animals, but showing them mercy. Why show them mercy? I don't know.

Once they got their fill, they went back underground or wherever they were from. The clean-up began, memories wiped, and we just acted normally. I guess? I don't know.
>>
What is likely is that immortality is activated just after the season ends. So, basically, the females would go into heat, come up, eat all the humans. The immortality frequency is activated and we're reborn with some upgrades. It happens seasonally, our memories are wiped. It probably goes city to city, place to place. They end up changing things like lampposts, streetlights, sometimes. They change things that were knocked down. Fix things up. Why I don't know, maybe just for little tweaks?

Then they'd say it's always been that way and just maybe sweep it under the rug.

My guess is the government realizes there isn't much they can do, but are trying their best to keep the females at bay.

It's weird, it's not something you can exactly hide. It could also be timelines we're shifting once the females come up to devour us. It could be rewrites when the government activates some initiative like... oh shit we're fucked. Activate. Activate. It's probably automatic where the lizards can't find it.

Who knows? It's speculation on my part.
>>
File: shit.jpg (27KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
27KB, 200x200px
My only thought is this, if these are female lizards in heat. The only way to stop them is to fuck them. That sounds really bizarre, weird, and fucked up, but it might work.

If you end up in a universe or timeline when these things attack: Use self-defense, and well, always court one to a date or two and let it give it's consent first, yeah?

My thought is they'll mellow out, stop what they're doing, and go back down where they came from. I think the flesh eating might be reactionary. Maybe we killed all the males of their species, and the females kind of lose it over time. If they can't get sex, they'll get their teeth deep into something.

I think I might have cracked it.

This sounds so weird and fucked up. It's all I could come up with and piece together such a fucked up narrative into something that makes sense at all.

So yeah, if an alien lizard comes to your door, go on a date and fuck her. She'll thank you later.
>>
What begins to make sense is this, the Luciferians cause everyone to lose sexual pleasure via the forced lobotomies. Since it's vogue, everyone gets into it. Remember it's permanent, you can't go back once it's done.

Now, there's a possibility that the female lizards need us as some type of release or they go crazy and start a feasting frenzy. There's some correlation there.

We aren't their main diet. It wouldn't make sense.

It's just an instance of bad timing.

Once humanity was wiped out, either there was a timeline jump, we all jumped to different timelines where this didn't happen via the "quantum suicide theory".
>>
>>
>>19565333
>triangle has 3 sides
>3 three times
bro
>>
>reddit spacing
watchadoingrabbi
>>
>>19544621
You don't /thread yourself newfriend
>>
Having read this entire thread, I can say it was a good time killer. Thanks OP, I hope you get to be with your lizard gf in the future where the lucifarians aren't loboyomizing children and you all live happily ever after.
>>
>>19566600
Indeed it was an ebin thread
Thread posts: 219
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.