[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is poppy an agent of the Illuminati satanitronic machine or what?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: poppy.jpg (52KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
poppy.jpg
52KB, 750x750px
So is poppy an agent of the Illuminati satanitronic machine or what?
>>
File: cassette-tape-and-pencil-li.jpg (50KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
cassette-tape-and-pencil-li.jpg
50KB, 600x450px
>>19543133
That's a tape player. I know you kids are young but at one point in time that's how we played music.
>>
*butt-slut
>>
>>19543150
I will tell you I grew up with a walkman(and a bit later a discman)
>>
shes a multi media art project meant to parody pop music and the illuminate
>>
>>19543173
Nope.Illuminati.
>>
>>19543133
Poppy is a prefect angel princess
she's made out of cotton candy and sugar plums
>>
The guy behind it, Titanic Sinclair, said that people flying the hammer and sickle in protest of the swastika is hilarious on Twitter yesterday. When I was like, "is he gonna go there?", yeah, he also responded to someone after talking about the 200 million killed by communists later on that same day.
I'm guessing it's just a more overblown version of what Katy Perry and Madonna and whatnot are up to, so he's just trying to stealth redpill people. All of the Illuminati references aren't just intentional: he's making sure the shit is perfectly lit and in center frame so people get the point.
>>
>>19543133
who?

the fact you guys pay attention to random e celebs only reveals you are playing into their hands
>>
>>19543150
>>19543160

yall niggers dont know about a pickup player.
>>
>>19543281
i don't pay any attention to the words.
i could care less what there "hidden message" or agenda is. i'm not paying any attention to that shit. i don't hear a word she says.
i just like to watch
i just like to watch her
her soft pure, sweet, innocent visual image is my fetish
>>
File: ClslbVVVEAIpIJj.jpg (20KB, 850x432px) Image search: [Google]
ClslbVVVEAIpIJj.jpg
20KB, 850x432px
>>19543317
Two words: ASMR.
>>
>>19543289
Bitches don't know about about Ghetto blasters.
>>
>>19543325
this.
about the only videos where i actually listen to her is the videos where she just says "i'm poppy" over and over, for ten minutes
and the one where she says, "you're okay" "everything's going to be okay" while looking at the camera with her sweet beautiful eyes
>>
Pop! Gum bubble just burst... Pop! Cum bubble just burst... Poppies make you go to sleep in OZ but if you are already in a dream world does that make you wake up?
>>
This is now a Ghetto Blaster thread.
>>
>>19543325
ASMR = Austistic Techno whisphering.
>>
Its just an AW

and no more needs to be said
>>
>>19543133
Idk but I want to fuck her
>>
Fake, they're just playing the muh Illuminati angle for quick fame and views. I easily see through the obvious bullshit.
>>
>>19543744
She's pretty skinny and hasn't got any boobs.
>>
>>19544312
Exactly that's the point
>>
>>19543765
I find it interesting that there are people like you around talking about how it's not real when it has already been obvious for many months.

Only an advanced /x/-phile could be so retarded/schizophrenic as to assume that it's trying to play itself off as real in the first place when it's a giant parody of the ideas generated by idiotic conspiracy hypothesists like you.
>>
File: 1504558928740.jpg (77KB, 639x640px) Image search: [Google]
1504558928740.jpg
77KB, 639x640px
>>19544371
wouldn't you prefer something more juicy?

pic related
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.