[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Androids? Demons? What's your personal take on the Greys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 11

File: Roger.png (208KB, 428x383px) Image search: [Google]
Roger.png
208KB, 428x383px
Androids? Demons? What's your personal take on the Greys?
>>
>>19543082
I encountered a grey alien that was like 3 feet tall and more ghostly ethereal-like.
>>
>>19543082
Drones sent here to scout.
>>
Greys did nothing wrong.
>>
>>19543144
Grays did everything wrong they are literally part of the problem.
>>
some genetically modified thing
>>
A bretty gud scapegoat
>>
>>19543176
What did they do?
>>
>>19543176
>did everything wrong
>part of the problem.

pick one
>>
>>19543082
Fake. Zero actual evidence of their existence except pop tv.
>>
>>19543082
They're future humans that have been genetically doomed due to reproductive issues in their past.
This is why humans and cows have been abducted, tested upon, bred with, and cloned. They are attempting to somehow repair the damage that has been done to the human species.
>>
>>19543446
They need to go back.
>>
>>19543446
Aw, almost anon, almost
>>
>>19543446
>humans and cows
>repair the damage that has been done to the human species

so all the bullshit we pump into the cows we eat today fucked us in the long run?
>>
>>19543446
>>19543537
What about chickens?
>>
>>19543082
Demons larping as aliens
>>
>>19543082
Would make sense if they were robots, who else to make a trek across galaxies. If speed of light is max velocity, it would still take hundreds or thousands of years. Would make sense to use robots.
>>
>>19543082
I know one that keeps stealing my queso nacho cheese and salt And vinigar chips. He also likes bananas too. Keeps leaving me a white powder that makes you hallucinate for an hour as payment. Asked him why he takes mine and he said the banana Is contraband on his planet and queso was something they didn't know existed.
>>
>>19543082
Spess Mexicans. Ayy carumba!
>>
>>19543082
Humans from the timeline in which we go full retard with vr tech and ai in general. Basically became asexual as a species and turned grey.
>>
>>19543082
Te amo Rogerina <3 por vida.
>>
>>19543082
They're robots. They're Archon foot soldiers.
>>
>>19543082
I know what they are, and I'm infuriated I didn't know what they were having known what I know. It took me far too long to put the pieces together.
>>
>>19543106
Seconding this. I had an encounter with one but not the small variety like you did. The one I saw was about 5 feet tall and also had a ghostly look to it. I believe it was due to a cloaking device? He was wearing some sort of suit and it seems like it was giving him the ability to blend in to the environment around him like camouflage. It was very startling to see such a thing just walking around outside at night. It seemed just as surprised as I was though.

Swear to god that I'm not roleplaying. This really happened to me. I've never forgotten about it. This was about 3 years ago now. I'm still waiting for the day I see it again because I feel like I will see it again eventually.
>>
File: 1464763310073.png (56KB, 448x408px) Image search: [Google]
1464763310073.png
56KB, 448x408px
>>19544466
digits

pls elaborate
>>
>>19543910
Demons right
>>
Grays, some say originate from Zeta Reticuli, don't have any provable goals or motives besides interest in Earth genetics. Lots of stories by people abducted by them; accounts show them as bieng uncaring about the distress of humans. One account said they seem to be intellectually aware of the suffering but just don't care. They may use some kind of telepathy to communicate.

Wether they are naturally evolved, drones, or some form of hybrid no one really knows. Thier technology appears to be far beyond human capabilities.
>>
>>19544656
This. They are drones with no empathy or care.
>>
File: IMG_0160.jpg (481KB, 1152x1441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0160.jpg
481KB, 1152x1441px
Popcorn.
>>
In the exterior courtyard of the Temple of Wisdom, were the brave Kassites had entrenched, an entire legion of
Hiwa Anakim
swords in hand and many squadrons of Sheidim, dwarves of earthy skin, awaited disquiet. These dwarves, with huge head, are the product of the ritual copulation between men and certain animals, during the orgies of the Atlantean black magic. Transported in mass to Chang Shambhala, after the hecatomb, they dwell in gloomy caverns and realize every kind of works for the «Masters». Recently, they have been «re-discovered» in Occident as accompanists of crews of UFOs, but, in reality, they are an ancient terrestrial species. They dominate an antipersonnel paralyzing weapon that gives the sensation of cold and can produce swoons but is not mortal. They show themselves aggressive and are to be feared if they are unknown and without the necessary knowledge to neutralize them. But when they are losing are cowards and flee. They are ferocious carnivores but they don’t like the human flesh as the fierce
Hiwa Anakim
. They are the responsible of the cattle theft, animal mutilations and blood suctions, also the
Hiwa Anakim
usually take a meal with unaware citizens who never «appear» again.
>>
>>19543082
I've met them in my dreams, they made it clear they were watching me, and they told me "do not try to run away, escape, or hide, we are always watching you." And when I ran into the bathroom to run around up the wall I looked at the bathroom entramce and one was there watching me just to make his point clear, they were very serious it seemed. I think they are testing me because I might have some power, or tapped into some kind of power.
>>
>>19545016
I think they are extra-dimensional magickal beings.
>>
File: 1496278126013.gif (180KB, 600x1318px) Image search: [Google]
1496278126013.gif
180KB, 600x1318px
>>19543114
mother fucker
>>
>>19543082
I believe that there are aliens like us who look at the night sky and ask "where the fuck are all the aliens?" sadly space is vast, mysterious, empty, and like us they're ill equipped for space travel so they're stuck on their hunk of rock speculating if there is life outside their planet.
>>
>>19543082
clones.
>>
>>19543082
Grey's seem somewhat 'hollow'. I've heard and read rumors that they're essentially drone-like in nature and do not exhibit personal traits like animals from earth.
>>
>>19545181
Interesting speculation, thank you are your input.
>>
>>19543491
Dude, how the fuck do u know? Shame we met here.
OK x, revelation time.
There are several in fact, "greys". The original, and best, humanity creates in the future- if we get that far, the future is fluid after all. Not that far at all really, less than 200 years but we can fuck it royally in the next 50. They are constructs, bodies to carry humans and a quantum intelligence- a "hive mind", throughout space and time. The don't need strong bodies, just minds that are entangled so even though they experience they can always go back to the source if something were to happen. They are essentially remote controlled drones. Don't worry, it's a beautiful and wonderful thing this hive mind, freedom of will yet no boundaries. Many universes/realities are explored.They are the least intrusive, here because destiny forces them to be, it's in their history.
Secondly, the copycats. Not sure who/what, potentially aliens that use the same blueprint or versions from an alternate universe but they experienced it and duplicated the technology.
Base.
Less empathetic, logic and emotions don't even cover it. It's just a vehicle to them. Don't know about probing, mutilation etc. I present this knowledge to the world, scoff, bluster whatever the veil must be lifted from my own personal perspective. It honestly doesn't matter if "you" know. What is, is. Hello from the past.....and future.
>>
File: rebelyell.jpg (79KB, 453x640px) Image search: [Google]
rebelyell.jpg
79KB, 453x640px
>>19545400
bump, I want people to know.
>>
File: 15031521811411.png (701KB, 975x1442px) Image search: [Google]
15031521811411.png
701KB, 975x1442px
>>19543082
i summon succubus k
>>
They aren't real.
This is our mind, filling the blanks with bullshit, fot something tha we can't deal with yet.
>>
File: shill.jpg (34KB, 549x533px) Image search: [Google]
shill.jpg
34KB, 549x533px
>>19545569
you seek the power, thus you don't get it.
>>19545599
fishing, nice try shill.
Don't you understand we're all in this together? there is no "power". You fight to hold onto a campfire, i'm giving you electricity.
>>
>>19543910
Well then tell us
>>
be gone incubi
>>
>>19543082
Does it matter? They're aliens and we need to make sure we're prepared for when their main forces finally decide to make touchdown.
>>
File: 1504402002013.jpg (182KB, 1060x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1504402002013.jpg
182KB, 1060x1060px
>>19543319
Nothing. The jews are looking for a scapegoat for their made-up woes as usual.

This stupidity can get out of hand so the greys might want to come hang in Canada for a little bit to get a job and stay out of the way if they are doing the trials. Got some of your older weirder kin folk here, they can fill you in on the details. FYI: plenty of vegetarian options and the stores have lots of fruit and veg. Any of them miss that paste their people eat it can be found in most places as 'protein supplement powder', or make a business to sell it. Options are fairly broad here.

Does anyone actually have a headcount for the greys?
>>
>>19545816
They, unlike most of you, are actually native to earth. They live underground while avoiding the nutcases on the surface and last I looked they've got rights to their homeworld for access/passage.
>>
They have to let me sleep.. If they want me so bad they can come when i am awake in the middel of the day
>>
>>19545947
They do, mostly they are hoping you'll actually strike up a conversation with them while you are out doing your daily routine. They are incredibly shy so you have to be the one initiating the conversation. And yes they are short and have no idea what personal space is. This society and it's loonier chaotic elements tends to freak them out a little.

FYI: They are all female.
>>
>>19543082
I like the Deus Ex spin on Greys: victims of medical experiments and genetic manipulation (see: radiation therapy). Maybe it had something to do with nukes?
>>
>>19543641
Sounds solid
>>
>>19545400
>source? Oh this info just came out of my anus....
>>
File: ineedagun.gif (2MB, 294x273px) Image search: [Google]
ineedagun.gif
2MB, 294x273px
>>19545970
Really? The aliens told me, wait you don't believe me. I deduced it from my own experience, wait, you don't believe me. Wait, they filled out a form, I got it somewhere....
I don't give a fuck if you believe me or not. You expect a source? I'm pretty sure unless an alien strapped on a dragon dick, shoved it in your mouth and told you the secrets of the universe- well actually they'd probably be lying. So whatever man, take it as it comes or not because if I were to reveal my source it would leave me vulnerable and fuck that. I'm staying further away than girls do from your hairy ass.
>>
>>19543717
Come to think of it aren't bananas a common contraband item here on Earth? Wonder what's up with that
>>
>>19543082
They're extra-dimensional spiritual daemonic alien androids.
>>
My personal take on the Greys? I don't think they like us very much but there is a point to what they're doing. The hybrids they are creating represent us in the galaxy & in a way, that is a benefit to us.
Greys (both large and small if I recall correctly) have a hive mind, way more intelligent than us, could be perceived as boring by us humans.
>>
File: IMG_0082.gif (34KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0082.gif
34KB, 356x200px
<3
>>
>>19545967
>>19543641
I finally get this joke
>>
>>19546955
Its not a joke
Ever noticed all those lunatics saying that ancient aliens created/helped humanity? (((History channel))) is a prime example of this
They are trying to make the gullible believe that those "aliens" are some type of gods or whatsoever
Demons love larping as angels of light (or in this case ayyylmaos)
>>
interdimensional androids.
>>
>>19546988
Thats the punch line
>>
>>19546988
88mph bring you back to fuck that whore. Dem work for the raptors ja kno
>>
>>19547027
This is news to some people
>>19547027
Nigger
>>
>>19543082
Drunken assholes who eat all my food and wont pitch in for food, worst of all he lives in me attic and makes out with my weird fish.
>>
>>19543082
pop-culture figment, clearly.
>>
They are highly evolved sperm from the future
>>
>>19543323
>>19543323
nope..this is not how it works bro...you can do everything wrong and therefor be a part of the/ problem. Do you even think, bro? Or do you just post shit all day?
>>
>>19543406
same goes for "Jesus"; "Allah" or any other god...still millions of people believe in them
>>
>>19543176
What precisely is the problem?
>>
>>19547316
Hhfgh
>>
The lost AI tech of Mars. The last Mimzie was the disclosure.
>>
File: 1473653980225.png (132KB, 500x597px) Image search: [Google]
1473653980225.png
132KB, 500x597px
>>19543446
This is what I think too

It seems like even time travel is more likely than humanoid aliens traveling half way across the galaxy just to fuck with us

I think they're incredibly advanced humans, possibly a mix of all races, so far into the future that they are gray skinned nearly genderless doppelgangers
>>
They're tourists who see our planet as the galactic equivalent of Branson, Mo. And they like buttsex.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.