[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I NEED YOUR HELP /X/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1470744090240.png (258KB, 830x949px) Image search: [Google]
1470744090240.png
258KB, 830x949px
okay so somthing fucking idk weird happen just now sorry for my english but anyways i need your help to see if i was about to astral project or fucking die or idk get rape by a alien like i have no idea 1st time this has ever happen anyways ill try to greentext

>sleeping is fucked up about a hour ago try to take a nap
>at that point where ur fires burn and u just feel them closeing
>go to sleep have a dream about me fighting off a smart dog or somthing i guess one of the only things i rember was it smiling at the end
>wake up look around still tried as fuck my dog is sleeping right next to me on the couch
>feel myself dirfting when the happen
>feel like idk how to say it BAM im awake and i feel like i cant move like im in a force sheild is holding me
>everthing shake like vibrating kinda violent
>im freaking the fuck out i can hear my own breathing loud in my head somthing i have never herd
>then what feels like my view of my pc screen *where im laying down taking a nap* is like a foot higher
>hear weird sounds like if u listion too thos skyking threads is the closes i can say
>everthing seems more grey or idk just dimmer
>still freaking out idk whats happening if im dieing or what
>starts to feel hard to breath for a few moments*tho this could be due to me loseing my mind
>then BAM im back down kinda breathing like a ran a mile for a few moments look away dog is fine he or the other one is not freaking out

so ya idk what the hell happen thats never happen before and i have tons of sleep paralysis tho notting spooky just cant move your body stay clam and breath and try to move a finger etc etc but this is something way fucking different

anyways please if anyone can let me know
>>
oh and just to say i did feel a slight headack at the back of my head but it went away very fast

anyways im sorry for my english if anyone know somthing or have any ideas would love to hear them
>>
>>19543306
You might've had sleep paralysis. Not too /x/ an answer but still possible
>>
>>19543312
ya i thoght about it but i have been having SP since i was a kid
all it was all the time like ever week for 17 years was cant move keep clam and breath and try to move your fingers

but what really made me think AP

was the fact when this was happening i could still see around me and could see the vid i stop right before laying down i could see my dog near me the light from the outside and then when like my view rase like a foot above me is when i was staring to lose it but ya it could of been SP if so that had to be the wrost one i ever heard of
>>
OP hear so i looked up AP and other stuff

and it seems the vibrating is casue when the the astral body is trying to leave your body can anyone comfirm if thats real

tho i did not see anyone describe what i heard like i said it sounded like someone on a ham radio but not that clear and a kinda low other noise not like a whine but idk somthing lowkey
>>
>>19543063
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvmSVx_r3DM

you were astral projecting
>>
>>19545061

i think it was close but b/c i was not ready for it i freak the fuck out

>vibrating

i like how people are like oh dont worry about that mother fucker didnt tell me i would feel like i was going super syain 3
>>
>>19545121
i learned about AP and was playing around with some guided meditation tapes from monroe institute

i reached the beginning of the vibrational phase after a couple days but then i stopped, beeing to frightened

hhavent tried since
>>
>>19545129
i can understand that i went from like eyes closeing so tried to BAM THE WORLD IS GOING TO SHIT

tho i really do wanna get into it now that there some proof i want to see how far i can go
>>
>>19545184
you can go all the way man, check out this tom campbell guy in the vid
>>
>>19545225
yee i did plan on watching a few more of his vids what makes it hard for me is that theres so many AP youtubers or books etc etc and some talk about how u dont do this or no thats wrong so its kinda hard dont want to spend months only to find out it was some trash the whole time
>>
>>19545129
if AP is real then why hasnt anyone tried to claim the prize?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Million_Dollar_Paranormal_Challenge
>>
>>19545253
gatekeeping, you can block areas from being remote viewed, like a field that blocks em

so its them putting this out there so they can say "hurrrr this doesnt work reeeealism im so woke for real god is dead there is only what is here in reality" while they keep exploiting us all using these exact techniques

>>19545240
this guy is one of the legit people out there
>>
File: menwho.jpg (186KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
menwho.jpg
186KB, 630x1200px
>>19543063
>>
>>19545302
but if remote viewing is not recognized by science then how will they come up with a way of blocking it?
>>
>>19545253
shiiiiit i try to learn AP just to get that money and to spy on him and tell him he was jacking off

>>19545328
for RV im pretty sure the cia and us army was fucking with it but close it down *they said tho there has been some sneaky funding* into RV i beilve via other code names

and i assume the boys in DC stop fundding b/c of the ussr falling apart but im sure people like the cia or army aint gonna give that shit up and i beilve they have on rec of trails working but most is still hiden away i think
>>
>>19545347
yeah, i doubt the army would tell anyone that they were actually successful with such a thing.

maybe telling us that they tried and flopped was just a way to put other researchers off about it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.